Kuixingge, located in the center of Renshou County status, belongs to a section of Kuixing Street.
First built in the Qing dynasty Qianlong heavy year (1736), after the destruction of the war, in the Tongzhi two years (1863) reconstruction.
In 1988, the ancient pavilion was repaired and restored to its original splendor.
The base of the Pavilion covers an area of 196 square meters, the base width of 14 meters.
By the Sumeru seat, the body, the roof of the three parts.
29 meters high, for the four eaves octahedral save pointed wooden structure building, green gray tile roof, maintenance changed to glazed tile.
Cornice, melon head, support bow, etc. are carved and decorated.
The whole cabinet with eighty columns, layer by layer with ladders, you can climb to the top to see the whole city.
The bottom with eight gable columns, eight gallery columns, eight gold columns constitute the main body, which, eight gold columns through the cabinet, each layer of the frame iteratively shrinking inward a step frame to the fourth floor, the bottom of the gold columns become the eaves, so another eight gold columns, the gold columns in the eave under the gravity of the leverage, will be picked up, so that it slightly off the ground, become a "Zhenwu Pavilion" type of "hanging columns" building, this is the Quixing Pavilion of the architectural characteristics of one of them, and the width of the eight sides of the mutual mutual width, can climb to the top to see the whole city. The eight sides of the Quixing Pavilion width is not equal to each other, is another architectural feature of the pavilion.
Quixing Pavilion was originally a feudal society to establish the literary style, to mark the civilization of the building, has now become a major historical landscape of Renshou County, is a rare ancient architecture.
Climbed the building and looked around, Renshou old and new city pool in the eyes of the people, it is refreshing, and the "Leisure Corridor" echo each other, the two relative out, forming a county attractions.
Double stone memorial hall, located in Renshou County, more than 50 kilometers southeast of Wojia District, Zhonghua Township, Pai Fang Village, from Pai Fang village elementary school in the east 200 meters, north-south, the two Square up and down on the column, a north-south direction of the stone avenue running through the middle of it.
The distance between the two workshops is 44.5 meters, according to the terrain from low to high, respectively, for the first workshop and the second workshop.
The No.1 Square was built in 1882 to honor Xu's mother, Yang, for her filial piety and respect for her husband and her old man.
The workshop is 11.17 meters high and 7.16 meters wide, with four columns and three openings, 2.52 meters wide, three eaves and hermetic roof, pagoda-style imitation wood structure, and a bottle-type roof.
The whole workshop with 109 stone composition, there are 90 niches theater and folk stories statues.
The workshop is equipped with 8 carved cloud panels, 8 openwork carvings, and 8 beasts of burden before and after the stone pillars, either lions or elephants, which are very majestic.
Two couplets on both sides, each with a preface, the beam above the center is a prominent part of the south carving nine dragons around the "Holy Decree", the north of the seven dragons disk "gleam", especially chic.
The second workshop was built in Qing Guangxu eight years (1883), is the court to praise the mother of Xu Yu Lao Taijun (the first workshop Yang's aunt) built by the filial piety workshop.
Square height of 12.53 meters, the construction style is slightly the same as the first square, the difference is: the top of the square to build a pagoda, the whole square with 102 stone composition, opera and folk stories and flowers carved **** 166 niches (width), more openwork carving, two eaves pillar side stone lion lying on the side of the drums, the eight beasts of the town door are tamed, or riding or holding, both sides of the horizontal forehead are written in the book of "Festival of Filial Piety Square" three words and with the geometric pattern of openwork carving.
The whole workshop is a great success.
The whole workshop and the first workshop, compared with the ancient and elegant, majestic and generous.
Renshou Niujiaozhai Buddha is located 35 kilometers north of the county town of Gaojia Town, Yingtou Village, Niujiaozhai Hill, Longquan mountain range in the middle of the eastern edge of the elevation of 760 meters.
North, south and west of the mountains connected to the mountains; the east side of the flat, overlooking thousands of miles.
Nearby is the Eagle's Head Reservoir, and far away is the Sanqiao Lake in Jianyang City.
Walled on the ancient cypress pale lush, jagged rocks; Walled on the east side of the cliff wall engraved with the mountain Maitreya Buddha Bust one, sitting west to east, hands flush with the chest together, 15.85 meters high, 11 meters wide, built in 707 AD.
Leshan Buddha is Haitong led the craftsmen chiseled in the early years of the Tang Kaiyuan (713 AD), exactly six years after the completion of the Renshou Buddha.
Perhaps he built the Renshou Buddha to gain experience in engraving, and then went to various places to study, and selected the ideal address and stone quality of Leshan, and then enlarged the drawings, designed the Leshan Buddha.
The two statues are Maitreya Buddha, clear appearance, full face, mouth slightly closed, eyes slightly open, eyebrows like a curved moon, kind eyes, flat look at the East, tranquil demeanor, hair into a spiral bun, smooth lines.
And then from the existing Buddha comparison, more than 10 meters in Sichuan region, there are more than 18 statues, and are different forms, the only Renshou Buddha in the layout of the project, the character form and Leshan Buddha such as a twin brother is extremely similar to the Renshou Buddha is smaller.
Therefore, cultural relics experts agree that it is one of the blueprints of the Leshan Buddha, is the country's largest and only one chest Buddha, known as "China's first chest Buddha".
Around the Buddha, there are 2480 cliff statues, has been numbered and archived 101 niches, 1519.
The figures are numerous, with different appearances, either standing or lying, either still or moving.
Some bent legs and bowed, bent head and ears for listening; some of the five body for the kneeling; some of the skirt wearing armor; some of the curved arm with a belt; dance kabuki dance, music kabuki playing.
In addition to the figures, there are vessels and animals.
Thousands of forms, lifelike.
The carving is exquisite, the knife is rounded, smooth lines, the art is exquisite, has a high historical, artistic and scientific value, is one of the treasures of China's stone art.
牛角寨地势险势是兵家必争之地,山间怪石各有其名:望乡石、香炉石、盘海石、鸭子石、奶奶石等各自都有神奇传说。
"Renshou County Records", "the end of the Ming and early Qing dynasties, Zhang Xianzhong three times into Shu, in Chengdu, the establishment of the Daxi peasant regime.
The Daxi peasant army attacked Renshou twice.
In the 14th year of Chongzhen (1641), the peasant army entered the south of Sichuan from Pengxi, and attacked Chongqing in three ways, and killed the governor Liu Sanze in Renshou.
The first year of the Shunzhi Qing Dynasty (1644), Zhang Xianzhong army drove straight into Shu, again captured the city of Renshou killed the governor Gu Chunyi".
According to legend, Zhang Xianzhong attacked Renshou before he had a dream, an old man told him: "Attack Lingzhou (Renshou), must be Niujiaozhai camp." The next day, he went to Niu Jiao Zhai observation, is met with heavy rain, flash floods, mountain creek bridge was flooded.
Zhang Xianzhong waded across the river, and was swept underwater by the whirlpool.
Just as the people on the bank were panicking, he tumbled with the whirlpool and emerged from the opposite bank of the stream.
Zhang Xianzhong went ashore and rushed through the rain, kowtowing along the way, kowtowing 360 times before arriving at the Pavilion of the Great Buddha, begging the Abbot to show him the way.
Zhang Xianzhong led the army to Niujiaozhai to build fortifications and prepare food and grass.
Special horse troughs and drinking water tanks, by soldiers down the mountain to pick water for human and animal drinking.
The slope is steep and the road is narrow, very difficult.
Miraculously, in the seventy-nine days, a clear spring springs up from the mountain, eliminating the pain of picking water.
Nowadays, the spring has been flowing for a long time, and the temple fair held for tens of thousands of people has been able to secure the supply.
Zhang Xianzhong's army fought with the gentry for several months, and finally killed the governor Liu Sanze.
In the first year of the Shunzhi era, Zhang Xianzhong went back to Niujiaozhai, only to see that three years ago, he bowed to his hometown face to face on the stone bag of grass and trees, such as incense and candles inserted in front of the Buddha.
This time, he led the army to drive straight to the county town to behead the governor Gu Chunyi.
Later, people named the stone bag where Zhang Xianzhong stood thinking of his hometown as Wangxiang Shi; and the stone where he burned incense and bowed to worship as Xiangbushi Shi.
Now the grass and trees here are also like incense and candles arching Buddha, evergreen in all seasons; when the horse troughs and drinking tanks are still well preserved for tourists to enjoy.
The cliff statue group of the 牛角寨, the integration of Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, is a religious resort, the incense flourished.
There is a monument engraved in the cloud: "Tang Tianbao eight years (749) ...... three holes of Taoist priest Yang Marching, three holes of the female Taoist priest Yang Zhengzhen ......*** made three treasures like a niche." According to legend, contemporary celebrities Dong Changan, Pan Wenhua, Shi Lu and Feng Jianwu brothers who grew up in the Wengong field near Niujiaozhai have visited this place to worship Buddha.
Pan Wenhua twice took money to decorate the temple and embellish the Buddha statues.
Nowadays, 10,000 acres of loquats in the foothills of Longquan Mountain are fruitful and evergreen, and have become a local specialty brand, which has been named the "Hometown of Loquat in China" and is known far and wide.
With the resumption of religious activities, aspiring people have donated funds to restore the Great Buddha Pavilion, rebuild the Guanyin Hall, Lent Hall, etc., approved by the relevant departments as a place for religious activities, and has become a good place for rituals and travel and tourism, leisure and summer vacation.
Heilongtan Tourist Scenic Area, located in the south-central Sichuan Basin, 64 kilometers north of Chengdu, a modern international metropolis in southwest China, 83 kilometers south of Leshan Dashan and Emei Mountain, which are listed in the World Natural Heritage List, and 30 kilometers west of Meishan, the hometown of Sanshu, is located in the best location in the central part of the western Sichuan tourist hotspot.
Along the super two national highway 213 line Chengren section, highway Chengle line, Chengdu-Chongqing line through Renshou, Qingshui, Longzheng can be from the south, north, east and west of the four directions straight into the reservoir.
The reservoir has a total capacity of 360 million cubic meters, the normal capacity of 300 million cubic meters, the reservoir area covers 186.4 square kilometers, the lake 23.6 square kilometers, 25 kilometers north-south, east-west width of 13 kilometers, the lake side of the length of 310 kilometers.
There are 7 gorges, 7 dams and 15 islands in the lake, forming the four major scenic sections of the north, west, east and center.
There are ten major attractions such as "Dam", "Overflow Waterfall", "Dragon Rock Monument", "Coiling Dragon Green Island", "Reporting Temple", "Eight Immortals Islands", "Three Bays of Jade", "Shuangyan Lake", "Qinglong Flowering and Woods", "King of the Mountain Orchard" and other more than forty landscapes.
Black Dragon Beach hectares of blue waves, water and sky, forests and ravines, secluded, lakeshore loop, birds and swallows dance, like a dream, beautiful and quiet lakes and mountains and Emei Mountain's majestic and dangerous and Leshan's Three Rivers form the mountains, rivers, lakes, each with its own characteristics, complement each other's strengths of the pattern.
The reservoir water recreation features outstanding, there are 83 large and small boats, but also opened a water parachute, Longhu diving, swimming pools, fishing areas and other sports and recreation projects, Wuliqiao and the three major bends in the construction of the paddling training base, the Black Dragon Beach Post Office and the Black Dragon Beach Television Center has been completed in triumph, the program-controlled telephone network, mobile communications, A network, G network, wireless paging network and television microwave network, cable network has been fully opened.
Heilongtan reservoir area **** there are Heilongtan Hotel, Heilongtan Villa, Hualing Villa, Guiyuan, Wuliqiao hotels, restaurants 8, there are 791 sets of guest rooms, a total of 1,860 beds, of which 648 sets of standard rooms, catering establishments in an area of 1,600 square meters, there are 27 conference rooms, meeting rooms with a total venue area of 1,400 square meters, there are 16 cabaret halls, which can accommodate up to 800 people, a shopping area of 600 square meters, 13 parking lots, can park 500 cars, reception capacity to form a scale.
Heilongtan's superior geographic location, excellent ecological environment, beautiful lakes and mountains, high-quality material resources, excellent development results, has become an ideal place for tourism, leisure and vacation, conference business and cultural and economic activities.