What are the fun places in Taiyuan

Jin Ancestral Temple

In 25 kilometers southwest of Taiyuan City, under the Hanging Jar Mountain, at the source of the Jin River, it was built to commemorate the second son of King Wu of Zhou, Shouyu. It was built in the Northern Wei Dynasty to commemorate the second son of King Wu of Zhou, Shouyu, and was announced as a national key cultural relics protection unit by the State Council in 1961. Shu Yu was Feng Tang, Zi Xie changed the name of the country because of the water of Jin, and the descendants named the shrine after him. The main source of Jin water flows out from here all year round, and the water temperature is 17 degrees, clear to the bottom. Inside the shrine, there is an imperial tablet "Inscription and Preface of Jin Ancestral Hall" written by Emperor Taizong of Tang Dynasty in the Pavilion of Zhenguan Baohan. Ancestral Temple and the famous Zhou cypress, Sui acacia, Zhou cypress is located in the left side of the Hall of the Virgin Mary, Sui acacia in the Temple of Guandi, the old branches across, and so far vibrant, lush and pale, and the ever-flowing difficult to the old spring and the exquisite Song plastics maiden statue known as the "Jin Ancestral Temple of the three best".

Tianlong Mountain Grotto

The Tianlong Mountain waist 40 kilometers southwest of Taiyuan City. Surrounded by rolling hills, the head of the Dragon King Grotto spring water swirling. Grottoes are distributed in the east and west peaks of Tianlong Mountain, the east peak 8 grottoes, the west peak 13 grottoes. Caves are excavated in different years, from the Eastern Wei to Tang, through Wei, Qi, Sui, Tang four dynasties. To the Tang Dynasty, the most, up to 15 caves. The stone carvings are vivid, the knife method is refined, with rich texture. Song Dynasty renamed Shengshou Temple, the temple has been destroyed. Temple in front of the coiled dragon ancient pine verdant sunshine.

Yongzuo Temple Twin Pagodas (Twin Pagodas Temple)

In the southeastern suburbs of Taiyuan Haozhuang village south. The name "Yongzuo Temple". Only because of its temple that the two "magnificent, towering into the clouds of the ancient tower, attracting attention to the world is used to call for the Double Tower Temple. Ming Wanli thirty-six years (1608), the monk Fudeng Royal Decree to build. Existing main buildings in the temple, all brick structure. Octagonal thirteen levels, 54.7 meters high. Pagoda has a stairway, you can climb to the top, with a window view, Taiyuan scenery in sight. When people go in and out of Taiyuan, the Twin Towers are the first thing to come into view and become the symbol of Taiyuan. Inside the temple, peonies are everywhere, rumored to have been planted in the Ming Dynasty.

Longshan Grottoes

20 kilometers southwest of Taiyuan City, on top of Longshan Mountain. The mountain is full of dense forests and leaves. Grottoes excavated in the early Yuan, Taoist Song Defang in Taizong six years (1234) presided over the creation of Longshan Grottoes and Hao Tian Guan. Now the temple is broken, the grottoes still exist, ***8 niches. The amount of each niche statue varies, *** more than 40, mostly well-preserved, simple carving, dressed in solemn, and Buddhist grotto art style is very different.

Pure Yang Palace

In Taiyuan City, Wuyi Square, northwest corner. Also known as Lvzu Temple. Creation date is unknown. Ming Wanli 25 years (1597), the Jin dynasty king Zhu Xinyang Palace re-planning, unprecedented scale. Qing Jiaqing years (1796-1820) to build the backyard of the Court 3 layers, the landscape is pleasant. The entire architectural layout of the hospital, similar to the gossip form, rare for domestic.

Dou Daifu Ancestral Hall

In Taiyuan City, 20 kilometers northwest of Shanglan Village, the left side of the Fen River Canyon. The ancient cypress in the shrine is verdant. Jin's great doctor Dou cow fiefdom Taiyuan, had opened the canal Xingli, the descendants here to set up a shrine to worship. There have been monuments and inscriptions throughout the ages. Existing gate, dedication pavilion, hall, etc. are Yuan Zhizheng three years (1343) rebuilt, partially retained the style of the Song and Jin dynasties. Among them, the pavilion is very large, the back gable columns, with the hall of bright corridor instead of columns, the structure is concise and rigorous, for the Jin and Yuan architecture is rare. Ancestral shrine next to the clear springs from the Lie Shi Mountain under the pale cliffs, the water temperature is low, known as the "cold spring". "Lie Shi cold spring" is one of the famous attractions in Taiyuan.

Duo Fu Temple

In Taiyuan City, 24 kilometers northwest of the top of Horiwei Mountain. The mountain is steep and steep, with pines and cypresses everywhere. It is one of the famous scenic spots in Taiyuan. The temple is located in a small valley at the top of the mountain. The temple is located in a small valley on the top of the mountain, which is very interesting as an ancient temple. The temple was built in the second year of Tang Zhenyuan (786). Tang people Li Ke Yong, Li Cun Castrol (after Tang Zhuangzong) father and son once came to this Buddha burning incense, the temple situation unprecedented. The end of the Song Dynasty was destroyed by fire, Ming Hongwu years (1368-1398) rebuilt, and then many times rebuilt. Only the brick tower on the top of the hill in front of the temple is still the original structure of the Song Dynasty. The hut next to the temple, is the late Ming and early Qing thinker Fu Shan reading place.

Children's Temple Lighting Tower

Located on Longshan, built in the Northern Qi Tianbao seven years, the first year of Jin Tianfu destroyed in the war, rebuilt in the first year of Ming Jiajing. Legend has it that when two children were in seclusion in this mountain, they saw the extraordinary momentum of the mountain rocks and carved a 57-meter-high Buddha statue here, from which the name of the temple is derived.

Jinyang Lake

Located in the area of Dongru Village, southwest of Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City. Jinyang Lake by the Fen River West Main Drainage introduced, good water quality, the lake area of 48 square kilometers, the average depth of 4 meters, the deepest 8 meters, the highest summer water temperature of 33 ℃, the winter is 5 ℃ ~ 15 ℃, year-round ice, is the largest man-made lake in North China, known as "China's North Lake.

Horizontally (Shanwei) Mountain

Horizontally (Shanwei) Mountain is located 24 kilometers northwest of Taiyuan, where the pines and cypresses are surrounded by lush green. In spring, mountain flowers compete for color; in late fall, red leaves are found all over the mountain. The "Hori (Shanwei) Red Leaves" is one of the eight scenic spots in Taiyuan.

Mengshan Giant Buddha

Mengshan Giant Buddha is located about 20 kilometers southwest of Taiyuan City, and is a 63-meter-high cliff stone-carved Giant Buddha excavated by Emperor Gao Yang of the Northern Qi Dynasty in the second year of Tianbao (551 years), also known as Xishan Giant Buddha. The temple buried at its feet was once the early dojo of the Buddhist Pure Land Sect.

Chongshan Temple

Originally known as the White Horse Temple, located in Taiyuan City, on the south side of the central Shangma Street, is a Buddhist temple created in the late Sui and early Tang dynasties, historically known as the "Three Jin Famous Temple". Temple of the Great Compassion Hall, is a standard Ming Dynasty building, inside the molded with a thousand hands, thousand eyes, 11 face Guanyin, a thousand bowl Manjushri Bodhisattva and the Bodhisattva, statues up to 8.5 meters high, style, shape are very chic, and colorful, smooth lines of clothing. These three statues, is a rare Ming Dynasty works of art.

North Dynasty murals

North Qi Lou Rui tomb, in Taiyuan City, Jinyuan District, Wang Guo Village, 1 kilometer southwest. In the early 1980s, the unearthed murals of Lou Rui's tomb had caused a sensation in China's archaeological community. In the tomb, the two walls of the tunnel and the wall of the tomb are painted murals, unearthed when most of the well-preserved, the existing mural 71, an area of 200?55 square meters. The whole mural composed of a human life scenes and legends of gods and monsters into one magnificent picture.

Jinyang Ancient City Ruins

Jinyang Ancient City Ruins is located in the area of Gucheng Camp, Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City. The site covers an area of about 20 square kilometers, divided into the West City, East City, Central City, Taiyuan Mansion, Jinyang Palace City, Daming Palace City, Cangcheng, Luo City and so on. The ancient city of Jinyang was built in the late Spring and Autumn Period (476 BC) and destroyed in the early Song Dynasty (979), lasting more than 1,500 years, and was an important political, economic and military town in the north of China. Its ruins were included in the protection of China's top ten sites, for the national key cultural relics protection units, is now being developed and protected.

Fen River Scenic Area

Fen River Park is a people's project of Taiyuan's urban construction, which was completed in October 2000. The scenic area is 6,000 meters long and 500 meters wide, with 2.6 million cubic meters of water storage, 1.3 million square meters of green space, and a variety of lights amounting to more than 7,000. The garden sparkling, flowers, grass, beautiful scenery, is the brightest of a scenic line in Taiyuan.

"The mountain light condenses the emerald green, the river is as picturesque, the famous capital since ancient times and the state. Xiao drum boiling sky, bow and sword like water, even camp 100,000 braves. The golden rider walks the long rowan, the young man one by one, the brocade belt Wu Hook. Road into the Yuguan, geese flying Fenshui is suitable for the fall. Thinking back to the old style, there are Confucian generals drunken chanting, talented people wild tour. Pine Yan old pavilion, the city high old country, empty dance pavilions song building. Aspects of leaning on the wise marquis, they are afraid of rain, it is difficult to go back to stay. Good to Xixi, want to carry the strings and pipes feast Orchid Boat." Among the poems of all times, the most accomplished one is undoubtedly the Song Dynasty lyricist Shen Tang's poem "Looking at the Sea". The most important thing is that from the height of history, he accurately put forward the cultural orientation of Taiyuan: the mountain light is condensed, the river is like a painting, the famous capital since ancient times, and the state.

Taiyuan Tourism "card"

The Taiyuan Tourism "card" can be exempted from 17 attractions. (Tickets total 495 yuan, the "one card" is sold at 50 yuan per card)

These scenic spots (points) are: Jin Temple Museum, Tianlong Mountain Scenic Spot, Double Pagoda Temple Scenic Spot, China Coal Museum, Meng Mountain Scenic Spot, Dou Daifu Ancestral Temple, Duofu Temple, Jinyin Temple, Longshan Scenic Spot, Taishan Scenic Spot, Provincial Folk Museum, Provincial Art Museum, Taiyuan Zoo, Provincial Museum of Art, Provincial Museum of Art, Provincial Museum of Art, Provincial Museum of Art, Provincial Museum of Art, Provincial Museum of Art, Provincial Museum of Art and Art Museum of Taiyuan. Art Museum, Taiyuan Zoo, Fu Shan Monument Park, Lotus Terrace Clay Sculpture Group, City Forest Park Bird Park and Youth Palace Performing Arts Center, "Singing Shanxi".

The city's China Post outlets set up card sales, card procedures are: card buyers fill out the registration form - pay for tickets - card - sale. City residents with their own identity cards or hukou for, and in and universities and colleges (technical schools) students and long-term and foreign personnel with student ID or work permit, temporary residence permit (issued more than half a year), as well as my own identity card and other valid documents for.