History of Congjiang County

1. History of Congjiang

History Yuan for the Fulu Yong from, Xishan big hole, etc., belonging to the Si State Military and Civilian Pacification Division.

Ming Hongwu three years (1370 years) set the Fulu Yong from the Governor Division, belonging to the Si State Department of comfort; Yongle five years (1407 years) set the Xishan Yangdong Governor Division, belonging to the Si State Department of comfort; six years (1408 years) to add the two Governor Division of the mandarins; twelve years (1414 years) to Fulu Yong from the Xishan Yangdong Department of the two attached to the Liping Prefectural; the sixth year of the Zhengtong six years (1441 years) to change the Fulu Yong from the Xishan Yangdong barbarian The governor's department is Yongcong County, belonging to Liping Prefecture. Qing Kangxi XXII (1693) abolition of Xishan Yangdong governor; Yongzheng ten years (1732) to add a member of the Yongzong County Cheng, stationed in the C Mei, and moved Liping Province Tanxi Secretary Secretary of the Department of the lower river; Qianlong thirty-six years (1771) to Guiyang Province in the lower river, changed to the Liping Province, the lower river, the Liping Province, the lower river Hall.

At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the land of Congjiang County belonged to Yongcong County, Xiajiang Hall, Kaitai County and Tanxi Division. In the second year of the Republic of China (1913), the Ha Jiang Hall was changed into Ha Jiang County, which belonged to Qian Dong Dao together with Yong Cong County; Kaitai County and Tan Xi Si were merged into Liping County, and the land of Congjiang County was also divided into Yong Cong County, Ha Jiang County and Liping County.

In the third year (1914), the land of Bengmei County was transferred to Bengmei Sub-county, which belonged to Congjiang County; in the twenty-fourth year (1935), Xiajiang County belonged to the Tenth Administrative Inspectorate; in the twenty-fifth year, it belonged to the Eighth Administrative Inspectorate; in the same year, Bengmei Sub-county was abolished, and merged into Yongcong County; after the twenty-sixth year (1937), the counties of Yongcong and Xiajiang belonged to the Second Administrative Inspectorate; in the thirtieth year (1941), Yongcong was abolished, the northeast land was transferred to Liping, the southwest land was transferred to Liping County. In 1941, Yongzong was abolished, and the land in the northeast was incorporated into Liping, and the land in the southwest was incorporated into Ha Giang. And Yongzong, Ha Jiang two counties for the county from the river (to Yongzong, Ha Jiang each take a word for the name), from the name of the river from the beginning of this [1].

December 5, 1950, from the river liberation. December 26 from the river county people *** was established, stationed in the town of Bingmei.

Under the Dushan Prefecture, in December 1952, Dushan Prefecture was renamed Duyun Prefecture, and Congjiang County belonged to Duyun Prefecture.

On April 28, 1956, Congjiang County was transferred to the jurisdiction of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture from Duyun Prefecture, and on December 29, 1958, Congjiang County was incorporated into Rongjiang County.

On August 18, 1961, Congjiang County was restored to its original status, and from 2012 to the present, Xiangdong Township was abolished and established as a township.

After the adjustment, the county has 8 towns and 13 townships (including 3 ethnic townships).

2. From Jiang County's establishment history

Yuan for the Fulu Yong from, Xishan big hole, etc., belongs to the Si State military and civilian appeasement Division.

Ming Hongwu three years (1370) set Fulu Yong from the Department of the Governor, belonging to the Si State Department of Consolation; Yongle five years (1407) set Xishan Yangdong Department of the Governor, belonging to the Si State Department of Consolation; six years (1408) set up an increase in the Department of the second governor of the mandarins; twelve years (1414) to Fulu Yong from the Department of the two departments of the Xishan Yangdong attached to the Liping Prefectural; the sixth year of the Zhengtong (1441) to change the Fulu Yong from the Department, the Xishan Yangdong barbarians In the sixth year of the Zhengtong era (1441), it changed Fulu Yongzong and Xishan Yangdong barbarians into Yongzong County, which belongs to Lipingfu.

Qing Kangxi XXII (1693) abolition of the West Hill Yangdong Governor; Yongzheng ten years (1732) to add a member of the Yongzong County Cheng, stationed in the C Mei, and moved Liping Province Tanxi Secretary Secretary of the Department of the lower river; Qianlong thirty-six years (1771) to Guiyang Province in the lower river, changed to the Liping Province in the lower river, the Liping Province, set up under the River Hall. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the land of Congjiang County belonged to Yongcong County, Xiajiang Hall, Kaitai County and Tanxi Division.

In the second year of the Republic of China (1913), the Ha Jiang Hall was reorganized into Ha Jiang County, which belonged to Qian Dong Dao together with Yong Cong County; Kaitai County and Tan Xi Si were merged into Liping County, and the land of Congjiang County was also divided into Yong Cong County, Ha Jiang County and Liping County. In the third year (1914), the land of Bengmei County was transferred to Bengmei Sub-county, which belonged to Congjiang County; in the twenty-fourth year (1935), Ha Jiang County belonged to the Tenth Administrative Inspectorate; in the twenty-fifth year, it belonged to the Eighth Administrative Inspectorate; in the same year, Bengmei Sub-county was withdrawn and merged into Yongcong County; after the twenty-sixth year (1937), Yongcong and Ha Jiang were part of the Second Administrative Inspectorate; in the thirtieth year (1941), Yongcong was withdrawn, and the land of the northeastern part was transferred to Liping County while the land of the southwestern part was transferred to Ha Jiang. In 1941, Yongzong was withdrawn, the northeastern part of the county was transferred to Liping and the southwestern part to Ha Giang. And Yongzong, Ha Jiang two counties for the county from the river (to Yongzong, Ha Jiang each take a word for the name), from the name of the river from the beginning of this.

December 5, 1950, from the river liberation. December 26 from the river county people *** was established, stationed in the Cui Town. It is subordinate to Dushan Prefecture.

In December 1952, Dushan Prefecture was renamed Duyun Prefecture, and Congjiang County belonged to Duyun Prefecture.

On April 28, 1956, Congjiang County was transferred to the jurisdiction of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture from Duyun Prefecture.

On December 29, 1958, Congjiang County was incorporated into Rongjiang County.

On August 18, 1961, Congjiang County was restored.

In 1996, Congjiang County has 7 towns and 14 townships (including 3 ethnic townships). The county *** is located in Bimei Town.

In 1997, Congjiang County jurisdiction over 7 towns, 14 townships County *** stationed in Bingmei Town.

At the end of 2003, there were 7 towns and 14 townships under the jurisdiction of the county *** There are 380 village committees, 3 communities and 6 neighborhood committees.

At the end of 2007, with jurisdiction over 7 towns, 14 townships (including 3 ethnic townships), 294 administrative villages, 6 neighborhood committees, 3 communities, 2253 villagers groups.

In 2011, the county has 14 townships and 7 townships (including 3 ethnic townships), 294 administrative villages, 6 neighborhood committees, 3 communities, 2,225 villager groups, and 1,031 natural villages.

3. What are the historical sites in Qiandongnan

Red Army Long March period *** Central Politburo Liping meeting site, Rongjiang Red Seven Army headquarters site, the former residence of the revolutionary pioneer Long Da Dao and the former residence of Zhou Dawen

Qiandongnan has a Zhenyuan national historical and cultural city, there are three provincial historical and cultural towns, such as Huangping Old State, Liping Defeng and Leishan Xijiang town, and three national ministries of culture, such as Huangping, Majiang Tonggu and Jianhe hot springs. There are three hometowns of farmers' painting named by the Ministry of Culture of China, and nine provincial art hometowns, namely, Langde Miao Song and Dance Art Hometown, Liping Maogong Dong Opera Art Hometown, Congjiang Xiaohuang Dong Song Hometown, Taijiang Miao Anti-Row Wooden Drum Drum Art Hometown, Liping Zhaoxing Dong Drum Tower Art Hometown, Huangping Mud Whistling Art Hometown, Cenggong Sizhou Stone Inkstone Art Hometown, Shidong Miao Embroidery Art Hometown, and Leishan Dugbay Miao Silver Jewelry Art Hometown.

The Miao footstools and Dong drum towers and flower bridges are famous at home and abroad. Zhenyuan Tianhou Palace, four official hall, Cengong Yuwang Palace, Tianzhu Sanmen Tang Liu Ancestral Hall, Jinping Feishan Temple, Liping Nanquanshan Temple, Diping Wind and Rain Bridge, Jitang Drum Tower, Taijiang Wunchang Palace, Jiu Pendulum Miao Drum Tower, Danshai Wanshou Palace and Majiang Scholarship and so on through the vicissitudes of life, but is a testament to the history.

4. What are the fun things to do in Congjiang

Hello, there are three attractions: 1. Dong Zhai Zhanli Address: Congjiang County Dong Zhai Zhanli has preserved a very good natural ecological environment so far, with dense forests, fresh air and almost no modern pollution; Zhanli village itself is also covered by a dense forest, and the low wooden buildings under the shade look like a tribal ruins of the primitive times rather than a modern village, but when you really go deeper into the village, it will be more interesting. It looks like a primitive tribal site rather than a modern village, but when you go deeper, you will be shocked by the unique culture and civilization here.

As a typical Dong village, the outstanding features of Dong culture are reflected everywhere, such as the flower bridge, drum tower and other Dong village "logo" system and symbols, which are very prominent in the village, and its granary, Harvest frame, wooden buildings, indigo, fishponds, traditional dress, music, ox-legged zither, pipa zither, and other basic features of Dong culture, which are very important to the development of Dong culture. The basic features and content of Dong culture are also present, which makes travelers who love Dong culture overjoyed - they will see the almost completely pure traditional Dong village here.

As a general tourist, one might be more interested in another peculiar culture of Zhamli - the primitive system of "family planning". Since ancient times, the people of Zhamli village have practiced a "family planning" system, that is, each family is only allowed to have two children, so for thousands of years, Zhamli village has maintained a zero population growth! In other words, the population of the village has not increased. This is of course a rare and peculiar cultural phenomenon. Why do they want to control the population? The explanation of the locals is to maintain the ecological balance. This explanation feels a bit "modern" and unbelievable, but on closer inspection, it is indeed so, which is really incredible! If the big China, the history of population pressure has never been greater, but only until the middle of this century by the demographers put forward the idea of family planning to control the population and the proposal, and Jim Li, a small edge of the mountain village, but a thousand years as one day to consciously follow the principle of family planning, which is really incredible.

Here people use their own internal forces, successfully control the population growth, effectively protect the ecological balance, they live a rich life, physical health, spiritual fulfillment, longevity of the elderly, and the harmonious companionship of nature, is a modern dream and difficult to get the paradise! 2、Small Yellow Village Address: located in the territory of Gaozeng Township, Congjiang County, Qiandongnan Prefecture Small Yellow Village is located in the territory of Gaozeng Township, Congjiang County, Qiandongnan Prefecture. Gaozeng is an administrative township full of idyllic scenery, and Xiaohuang is a village under Gaozeng Township, which is also recognized as "the township of big songs". Gaozeng and Xiaohuang are also two very famous Dong villages. Gaozeng produces beautiful women and Xiaohuang produces music, because people here not only can sing and dance well, but also this is the birthplace of the Dong's famous multi-part music, the Great Song. The Dong Da Song has shocked the world with its marvelous combination of multiple voices, and as a kind of folk music, its complex structure has reached the point of no return. There are many singing groups of different genders and ages in Xiaohuang Village, and all of them have their own original singing styles of Dong songs, and each of them has its own achievements. Particularly touching is the singing team of elderly women, who used their love of life and musical inspiration to write the most outstanding piece of music of Dong music, "Ga Lao". 3, Long Horn Miao Village Address: 7.5 kilometers from the county town Attractions: Long Horn Miao Village is 7.5 kilometers away from the county town, consisting of the old village, Zaiguo new village, Wang Jiazhai, Danyongpo new village and Zaizhuang five natural villages, the whole village of 475 households of 2,244 people, is a reverence for nature to the God of the trees of the gunman tribes. Long Horn Miao is the name of a place in the Dong language, and in the Miao language, it is known as "Long Horn Miao", which translates into Chinese as "Grass, Grass, Grass". The name of the place is Long Horn Miao, which is translated into Chinese as "a place with many trees and grasses".

Long Horn Miao highway has been open for half a century, here is still turnip black ridge green, trees and bamboo deep, ancient vines winding, pine waves burst, thick shade. This is mainly due to the strict ancient rules and regulations of the people and the simple ecological view. In addition to the return of stolen trees, three hundred and two (i.e., 120 pounds of rice, 120 pounds of wine and 120 pounds of meat) will be punished for the theft of trees, and Long Horn Miao people have a fine tradition of planting trees for children and funerals, so that the forests here can be kept intact to this day. Long Horn Miao, known as the "living fossil" and "museum" of Miao culture, has maintained its ancient and primitive customs for 1,000 to 2,000 years. Long Horn Miao men wear black high-waisted clothes with rounded copper buttons over left-over-right overlapping, and straight black pants with big legs. Their heads are shaved all around and their hair is pulled up in a bun on top of their heads, and they carry waist knives, hunting dogs, and muskets on their shoulders, all in the attire of ancient warriors. Long Horn Miao women are dressed in simple costumes, wearing black pairs of lapels and short pleated skirts with brightly colored embroidery. Their ethnic customs and traditional culture are well preserved, and their dwellings and customs are primitive and simple. Here the original folk customs are rich, many national festivals, the first day of December of the lunar calendar of the Year of the Miao, the first three days of March after the ugly day of the Red Festival, the first six days of June after the d, e, s, s, three days of the Swinging Valentine's Day (Eat New Festival), the 19th of November, the Lusheng Festival and other the most grand.