Lu Yi Music Department changed its name in February 194 1 Why?

In February, Lu Yi Music Department 194 1 was renamed as China Folk Music Research Association.

1939 In May, teachers and students of Lu Yi Music Department set up the Folk Song Research Association. In February, 194 1 year, it was renamed as China Folk Music Research Association, which lasted until 1948.

The Association has successively established Song Monthly and Song Xunkan, edited and published Suiyuan Folk Songs Collection, Northern Shaanxi Folk Songs Collection (1939), Northern Shaanxi Folk Songs (1945), Selected Northern Shaanxi Folk Songs (1947) and Shaanxi Folk Songs Collection.

Finally, this anthology is the one with the largest number, the widest region and the most complete variety of folk songs since 1938. The whole anthology contains 572 folk songs. At the same time, in most recorded songs, there is the name of the recorder, the recording year and the recording time.

The development of history

Luxun Art College is a comprehensive literary school founded by China Production Party in War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression to train literary and art cadres and workers during the Anti-Japanese War. 1940 was renamed Luxun College of Art and Literature, or "Lu Yi" for short.

1February, 938, The Origin of Luxun Art College was signed by,, Lin, Xu Teli, Cheng, Ai Siqi and Zhou Yang.

The article said that art is the most powerful weapon to publicize, mobilize and organize the masses, and it is an urgent task for War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression to train art cadres. Therefore, the establishment of Lu Xun Art College should follow the path initiated by Mr. Lu Xun.

* * * The Central Committee entrusts Sakov, Li Bozhao, Zuo Ming and others to be responsible for establishing Luxun Art College. At this time, a large number of writers and artists from Nanjing and Shanghai came to Yan 'an one after another, creating conditions for the establishment of Lu Yi.