The social and livelihood of Su Song County

Before the founding of the PRC, there were sporadic tools and technological reform activities in the civil society of Susong, and no scientific research team was formed. At the beginning of the founding of the country, the county science and technology association was established in 1955, and the formation and expansion of the scientific and technological team began. in June 1959, the county scientific work committee was set up. Since then, industry, agriculture, forestry, water conservancy, health and other fronts have established scientific research groups, the initial formation of the county science and technology team. During the "Cultural Revolution", scientific research institutions were paralyzed, scientific research organizations were dissolved, and scientific and technological personnel were rejected and cracked down.

After the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the county party committee and the county government for the intellectuals to vindicate the wrongful conviction, solve the implicated in the rural areas of the intellectuals and the children of the families of the intellectuals of the wrongful treatment of the urban household registration and commodities, such as grain and oil. 1984, the county received 620 intellectuals to join the party, and selected a number of intellectuals and scientific and technological personnel to enrich the leadership team at all levels. The leadership team at all levels. Guangxu thirty-one years (1905) Su Song Song Zi school, renamed Su Song Higher Primary School, Guangxu twenty-six years (1900), "beauty to the United States" Church Gospel Church attached to the primary elementary school 3, Xu Ling Branch set up an elementary school, before the war to stop. Guangxu thirty-two years (1906), the Anglican Church in the county east door leased room to open the church, attached to the elementary school 1. Guangxu thirty-three years, Erlang Zhuang in Erlang Temple set up a public primary school; North Township (Toe Feng Township) Shui Yuean, set up a primary school; Erlang Zhuang, the family set up a private public welfare in Guandi Temple, a public welfare higher primary school, which sent four graduates even after the closure of the school. In the same year, the group Linzhuang (now Liangting District) and Qiaomu Yinjiatian store were set up private Peiying second-class primary school and private higher primary school. Guangxu thirty-four years, Chen Han District Zhu on the ancestral temple set up a private Rixin second-class primary school (Republic of China four years discontinued). The first year of the Republic of China (1912), changed the Cusong government higher primary school for Cusong higher elementary school, Republic of China two years (1913), Dengjiazhuang (now Erlang District) Zhou family school set up a private higher elementary school, the county town Confucianism Minglun Hall set up the county national school, the county's first higher elementary school attached to the women's national school. To the Republic of China in the seventh year, the county **** additional public higher elementary school 5. Later, the elementary school increased year by year.

Republic of China two years (1913) at the end of the year, Beishan Duan Bin (word Xizhi) brothers planning to build Cusong private Beishan middle school. Republic of eight years, the first nine students graduated. Republic of China twenty-two years (1933), the school has only 19 students in two grades. In the following year, Cusong was hit by a huge drought, and the school was forced to close down. In the 27th year of the Republic of China (1938), Sun Yijian, a ****-producer, organized the Anti-Japanese Mobilization Committee (referred to as Mobilization Committee) in Susong, and widely carried out anti-Japanese propaganda activities with the elementary school as the base. The development of public and private elementary school was rapid, which promoted the development of secondary schools. In the fall of 1939, Zhang Zhuzhong, Zhu Zuguang, Wu Yaonan, etc. prepared to build seven yups joint middle school (Tai, Su, Wang, Huai, Tong, Qian, Yue), the school site in Chenhan District into the mountain house; Ye Haichu, Ye Fuchu, Xiang Zhuo Min, etc. in the county founded the Suzong Junior High School. Xiong Caiyan, Xiang Keli, Duan Songchun, etc. to restore the private Beishan Middle School, which has been closed for 6 years. During this period, the secondary school students amounted to 700. In the spring of the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), the branch school of Chiyi Union Middle School was incorporated into the Su Song County Junior High School. The following year, Beishan Middle School was ordered to cease operation by the provincial government because of the "redress", once as a branch of the Cusong County Middle School, save the establishment. 40s, the county Cusong Junior High School and the private Beishan Junior High School, **** trained 1,284 graduates.

After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the people's government according to the central government on "in the new area should adhere to the implementation of the maintenance of the original school, and gradually make possible and necessary improvements" policy, to receive over the Su Song County Junior High School and the private Beishan Middle School, the initial transformation, such as the abolition of the system of training, stop teaching "citizenship" and "children". "and "children's training" classes, abolish corporal punishment, current affairs and politics, and arrange production and labor. In the summer of that year, the two schools graduated 144 people. in the fall, private Beishan Junior High School from Xu Ling moved to the county, and Su Song County Junior High School merged. And the use of its school property for school funds, temporarily used the name of the private Beishan Junior High School in Su Song. 1950 spring, change the private secondary school for public, renamed the northern Anhui District Su Song Junior High School. In the summer, the first 35 junior high school students graduated. In the fall, 47 students were enrolled in the first junior high school class after the founding of the country. Three years during the recovery of the national economy, our county middle school classes from 3 classes increased to 8 classes, the school from 149 to 353. 1957, in Erlang District, Goose Neck Bay, the new Cusong second middle school (Hua Liangting Junior High School), junior high school first year of 3 classes *** enrollment of 177 new students.

In 1958, the county added Jiu Gu, Fuxing, Liangting, Cheng set, Chen Han 5 junior high school, Su Song Middle School into a complete middle school, high school first year enrollment of 43 new students. At the end of September, the number of privately-run middle schools grew to 41, later adjusted to 26, with 742 students. 1960, the number of junior high school students was 2,501, three times the number in 1957. 1961, in June, according to the central government's policy of "adjusting, consolidating, enriching, and improving", the county party committee decided that In June 1961, according to the policy of "adjustment, consolidation, enrichment and improvement" of the central government, the county party committee decided to change 3 full-time junior high schools to amateur junior high schools in Jiu Gu, Cheng Ji and Liang Ting, and the yearly farm vacation was 8 months, and the amateur time was 4 months, and the following year the study time was changed to 8 months. 1963, the number of junior high school students in the whole county was 1,245, and it reached 1,930 in 1966, and in 1966, after the beginning of "Cultural Revolution", the middle schools were closed. After the start of the "Cultural Revolution" in 1966, all middle schools were closed down for the revolution, and there was a heavy loss of schools, school buildings, desks and benches, and teaching equipment. In 1968, the middle school enrollment, according to Mao Zedong's instruction of "attaching junior high school classes to elementary school, this method is still a good method and advanced experience", Chen Han, Xu Ling, Zoba 3 central elementary school and Aikou, Beibu, Changxi, Xianguang, Donghong, Chengying, Huikou, Zhamuluan, Langling, Chengling, and other elementary school attached to junior high school classes. Junior high school classes. At this time, the county completed 1 middle school, junior high school 5, elementary school attached to junior high school classes 13, *** there are 58 junior high school classes, in the school students 2732. 1969 general secondary schools expanding rapidly, 1970 continued to grow, the number of junior high school schools up to 71, 146 classes, the student increased to 7948. 1972, the number of junior high school schools basically stabilized, part of the junior high school to the completion of secondary school development, there are Suzong Middle School (the original) In 1972, the number of junior high schools was basically stable, and some junior high schools developed to complete middle schools, with 10 complete middle schools, such as Xuling Middle School (original), Huariang, Liangting, Chengjie, Fuxing, Jiugu, Chenhan, Gongnong, Dongfeng, etc., 28 classes, and 1,533 high school students. 1976, the number of complete middle schools was increased to 15, among which there were 63 senior high schools and junior high schools in GaoLing, HeFei, XinAn, ChengLing and other places, and there were also 77 classes attached to elementary school, with the total number of junior high and senior high school students amounting to 22,300, which is the largest number of junior high and high school students in the country. "The total number of students in junior and senior high schools amounted to 22,300, 15 times more than the number before the Cultural Revolution. At this time, students could go to elementary school without leaving the brigade, junior high school without leaving the commune, and senior high school without leaving the district. 1977, after the resumption of the college entrance examination system, in the fall of 1978, the county party committee followed the provincial party committee's "Decision on Strengthening the Work of Education", and firstly, adjusted, enriched, and strengthened the leadership of the middle schools. 13 complete middle schools were headed by cadres of the department and bureau. 58 junior high schools were headed by cadres of the department and bureau, and the principal was appointed as the principal. Principals of 58 junior high schools have been appointed by commune-level cadres. In addition, the work of returning teachers to their teams was emphasized. Those who were transferred out of the teaching force during the "Cultural Revolution" and were still suitable for teaching work were selected and returned to the team. In the two years after the "Gang of Four" was crushed, the middle schools established a normal educational order through reorganization, and in 1977, the number of ordinary middle schools increased from 40 in 1975 to 64, with an enrollment of 11,700 new students. The number of students enrolled reached 28,800, the highest number since the founding of the People's Republic of China. In addition, 549 students were enrolled in junior high school classes attached to elementary schools. 1977, two high schools were added in Huikou and Aikou, and in 1978, Chengguan High School was added and the second middle school in Susong was built. The county completed 13 middle schools (excluding the second middle school), together with the local high school has 18, with 4,507 students in school. After the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, in 1979, the county government firstly took the method of adjusting and compressing the high school, canceled the high school establishment of Chenhan Middle School and changed it to junior high school. 1980 canceled the high school establishment of Huikou Middle School and changed it to junior high school. 1982 canceled the high school establishment of Chengguan Middle School and changed it to junior high school. The total number of finishing schools in the county was reduced from 13 to 10, and the plan of "one finishing school in one district" was implemented. 1979, the middle schools were also reorganized accordingly, and the number of schools was reduced from 58 to 41 in 1978. Since then, although the number of schools slightly increased or decreased, its layout is basically stabilized in a community on the scale of a junior high school, junior high school classes attached to elementary school, from 1979, decreasing year by year. To 1982, all withdrawn.

In 1980, Zoba District Industrial and Agricultural High School general high school classes to stop enrollment. 1983 and Wangling Junior High School merged with the enrollment of agricultural classes 1, 50 students, 3 years of schooling, renamed Su Song County Wangling Senior Vocational High School. 1983 in the revitalization of Cao Lake, Cheng set of the district of the two junior high schools on the basis of the trial of the two four-year Cao Lake and Xiangyang Agricultural Junior High School, the two schools each enrollment of 50 students, in 1984, the change of Xu Xu junior high school. In 1984, change Xu Ling Middle School for Su Song County Xu Ling Senior Vocational High School, 3 years of schooling, enrollment of 100 students, set up more than economic specialties, change Su Song Second Middle School for Su Song County Vocational High School, enrollment of 100 students, 3 years of schooling, set up a professional accounting, Cheng set of schools, Su Song Middle School in 1978, respectively, was designated as the key high school of the region and the county. 1983, Donghong, Hongxing (Guangfu), Muzhi, Wangling (Zoba), Glorious, broken Liang, long store, Fuzhen, Chengguan, Dongfeng (Wuli) 10 junior high school for the regional planning of the districts, townships, townships, the first batch of schools to be run. Wangling agricultural middle school. For the region of the same kind of middle school in the focus. 1984, Hui Kou Township Yang Lin private middle school enrolled 66 freshmen. 1985 River collapse Zhang Fanfan private middle school has 68 students. After adjusting and reforming, in 1985, the county's general completion of the middle school has Suzhong, Chengji, Liangting, Fuxing, Jiugu, Hua Liang, Aikou and other 7. 2075 students in school, general completion of the middle school. There are 2075 students in school, 42 ordinary junior high schools, 18,900 students in school, there are 3 county vocational high school, Caohu, Xiangyang agricultural junior high school 2, agricultural and vocational schools with more than 600 students in school.

At the end of 2013, the county vocational high school 5, 8005 students, 475 full-time teachers. There were 9 ordinary high schools, with 17,697 students and 1,134 full-time teachers. The gross enrollment rate at the high school level was 82.7%, an increase of 0.6 percentage points over the previous year. There are 42 ordinary junior high schools with 27,445 students and 2,161 full-time teachers. There are 213 elementary school with 53,817 students and 2,986 full-time teachers, and the enrollment rate of primary school-age children is 100%. There is one special education school with 21 students. The quality of basic education has been steadily improving, and the rate of attainment of fresh bachelor's degree in the college entrance examination has ranked first in the city for two consecutive years. In the eighth year of the Republic of China (1919), the county set up a popular education center and began to receive readers of newspapers and carry out small ball games. Republic of China in the 20th year (1931), the use of Wanhe, Zhihe, Zhanxingfa 3 business firms in violation of the fines, the construction of popular education hall, add a small number of books, newspapers and magazines, and part of the sports equipment. At the beginning of the anti-Japanese war, the people's education hall carried out anti-Japanese salvation propaganda and cultural and sports activities, organized performances such as "put down your whip" and other small plays, teaching and singing "workers, peasants, soldiers, academics and businessmen, come together to save the lives of the people" and other songs. When the Japanese army captured the county, the civil education center was forced to stop. The Republic of China thirty-four years (1945), the people's education center to resume activities, open to the public, the library collection of two cabinets, which is more valuable "Siku quanquanshu" and "secondary school students library", and subscribe to some of the newspapers and journals. 1949 March closed.

September 1950, the establishment of the county cultural center. 1959, in Min Dong Street, Tongde intersection of the new cultural center of a small building, bungalow 6, set up books, reading, recreation and other rooms. 1985, and then moved to the museum, in the new street people's road east of the new 4-storey building. The staff increased to 12 people, vigorously carry out mass cultural activities, and effectively grasp the position of publicity and literature, music, art tutoring, regularly organized cultural performances and various art exhibitions.

Since 1951, JiuGu, XuLing, ErLang, ChenHan, LiangTing, DamTou and other districts of culture station was established, soon ChengJi, ZuoBa, ZhangFanFan and other culture station was established one after another. By 1953, the county had 9 district stations, 11 staff members, *** with 9 slide projectors, 59 sets of slides, 210 exhibition pictures and 9,500 books. Responsible for doing a good job of mass culture in the area to which it belongs.

May 1957, Erlang cultural hall was established, jurisdiction Erlang, Chen Han, Liangting 3 districts, other than the revival, Xu Ling retained the district cultural station, the rest of the stations were withdrawn, and its activities by the county museum counseling.

In the spring of 1960, the re-establishment of the Liangting cultural station. 1964, revival of the cultural station was changed to a branch library. 1965 July, Erlang, revival and changed to a cultural station. In the winter of the same year, the restoration of Jiugu, Chengji, Zoba, Chenhan and other districts cultural station.

In February 1969, the districts cultural station with the radio station, bookstore merger, changed to Mao Zedong thought propaganda station. By the end of 1970, the propaganda stations were abolished and the cultural stations were restored, with the addition of two cultural stations in Chengguan and Wuli. At this time the district cultural station staff 22, each district station has built activities and office accommodation, less than 100 square meters, as much as 200 square meters or more, the station is equipped with publicity windows, newspapers and periodicals reading room, book lending and amusement room, part of the station purchased recorders, cameras, mimeographs, musical instruments, bicycles and other equipment.

August 1957, Chau Tau, Aikou, emerging trial run the community office-assisted township-level cultural stations. 1976 winter to 1977 autumn, and the revival of the dam head, Hui Kou, Cheng Ying, set of mouth, Zuo Dam, Hong Ling, Xu Ling, Zhu Wan, Diaoyutai, Leek Mountain, Changhu and other places have established a community office-assisted township cultural stations, and since then the development of the Muzhi in small batches, the river collapsed, the long pavement, toes phoenix, Erlang, Liuping and other community office-assisted cultural stations. The cultural stations were then developed in batches such as Muzi, Hexia, Changpu, Toefeng, Erlang, Liuping, etc. And will be revitalized, set mouth, dam head, Cheng Ying, sink mouth, long lake, Zuo Dam, leek mountain into a large collective cultural station. By the end of 1983, the county **** there are 8 large collective cultural station, 13 community office-assisted cultural station. The county's earliest "Heji Hospital" in the Republic of China in the seventh year (1918) opened in the winter, the Department of Huizhou people Yang Houan founded, although the name of the hospital, but poorly equipped, extremely weak technical force. In the sixteenth year of the Republic of China (1927), the Red Cross Chinese and Western hospitals were set up with funds from the Tongshan Society. The Chinese hospital was located in Shijiafan, Shi Shuyin was the president, He Tianxi was the medical director, there were four doctors, divided into internal, external, gynecology and pediatrics. Only diagnostic prescriptions do not prepare medicine. Western hospital from Jiujiang hired Liao Ziliang as medical director, with 34 simple beds. Although the equipment is simple, medicine and equipment is not complete, however, the creation of Western medicine diagnosis and treatment of disease, indeed also bring some benefits to the masses. Especially the surgery is more prominent. Republic of China twenty-ninth year (1940), the county clinic was established (renamed health center in 1941) hospital site from the flower Liangting moved to the county town, "Yang family ancestral hall", divided into internal, external, maternity, the five senses of the four departments. 1949 after the liberation of the county by the democratic government to take over.

August 1949, the establishment of the county people's hospital. 1965, there are 100 beds. 1976, the beds increased to 154. 1985, the county hospital has 240 beds. Outpatient department has internal, external, gynecology, pediatrics, five senses, stomatology, traditional Chinese medicine, new medicine, Chinese bone, skin, traditional Chinese medicine surgery, intestinal specialties, emergency and other 13 departments, and there are another 10 auxiliary departments such as testing, radiology, ultrasound, electrocardiography. Inpatient part of the internal medicine ward (including pediatrics, traditional Chinese medicine), gynecology and obstetrics ward (including obstetrics and gynecology, Pentacenter), surgical ward (divided into general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urology), infectious disease ward, the old cadres ward six wards. There are also operating rooms and supply rooms.

In June 1950, in Chengguan first built the civil service health clinic. 1952, the district health clinic 12. 1985, there are 10 district-level health centers (of which 4 universal, collective 6) beds 402. 1951 August, the dam head of the individual Chinese medicine organization joint clinic, 1958, the county 33 joint clinics into township hospitals. 1985, the county has a township health center 34, beds 35. 34 health centers, 359 beds.

In 1985, there were 13,459 square meters of floor space, of which 1,366 square meters of outpatient clinics, wards 2,940 square meters, 1,920 square meters of medical technology, 403 square meters of administrative space.

Republic of China, the county Red Cross West Hospital and the county health center only stethoscope, sphygmomanometer and a small number of ordinary surgical instruments and other simple instruments. 1952, the county hospital has a microscope. 1960 province allocated to the county 100 mA X-ray machine.

In 1985, the county hospital has 200 mA X-ray machine 2, 400 mA X-ray machine 1, 721 light index photometer 1, refrigerator 3, B-type ultrasound 1, gastroscope 1, integrated operating bed 2, slit-lamp corneal microscope 1, dental integrated treatment machine 2, ambulance 1. In the rural areas, the rural health centers have 55 various scalpel kits, 15 X-ray machines 10-30 mAh, 12 50-100 mAh, and 30 high magnification microscopes.

As of the end of 2013, the county **** there are 302 health institutions, including 4 hospitals, 22 health centers, community health service centers (stations) 9, 190 village health centers, clinics, health clinics, medical clinics, 77, the county maternal and child health care stations, blood prevention stations, disease prevention and control centers, health supervision and control of 1 each. There are 1,793 health technicians, including 661 licensed (assistant) physicians and 589 registered nurses. Hospitals and health centers have 1,650 beds.

The new rural cooperative medical care participation in the agricultural population of 719,300 people, the participation rate of 98.3%, an increase of 3.3 percentage points over the previous year. The actual percentage of compensation for hospitalized patients in rural cooperative medical care reached 56.2%. The number of urban residents participating in basic medical insurance was 74,800, and the number of employees participating in basic medical insurance was 26,000, basically the same as the previous year. A transportation network consisting of three modes of transportation, namely railroads, highways and waterways, has been formed. in 2011, the total number of passenger trips was 22.071 million, and the total amount of freight transport was 12.2 million tons.

Railway Hejiu line across the mirror, the territory of 25 km long, for the single-line railroad, set up Suzong, Liangting station, Suzong station for passenger transport, Liangting station for train will let, the daily average of eight express trains stop, to Taihu station, Huangmei station, the daily passenger volume of 480 people, the total number of passengers in 2011, 204,000 people.

Shanghai-Chongqing Expressway transit, the territory of 31.2 kilometers long, two-way 4 lanes, the exit is located in Fuyu Town Fuyu Road, leading to Jiujiang, Hefei. 105 National Highway over the mirror, the territory of 35 kilometers long, two-way 2 lanes, leading to the Taihu County, Huangmei County. S203 provincial highway transit, the territory of 51 kilometers long, two-way 2 lanes, leading to Wangjiang County, Taihu County. The territory of the county township (town) level road 27, a total length of 372.8 kilometers; highway bridges 347, a total length of 7125.6 meters. *** There are 87 passenger lines, including 16 provincial lines, 5 municipal lines, 66 county and township lines, and 4 urban passenger terminals, of which Susong Long Distance Bus Station is a second-class long-distance passenger terminal, with a daily average of 110 buses, a daily passenger volume of 2,400, and an annual passenger volume of 270,000; the East Passenger Terminal, the South Passenger Terminal, and the North Passenger Terminal are third-class rural passenger terminals, with 1,500 buses, and a daily passenger volume of 21,000; the East Passenger Terminal, the South Passenger Terminal, and the North Passenger Terminal are third-class rural passenger terminals, with 1,500 buses, and a daily passenger volume of 2.1 million. Passenger traffic volume of 21,000 passenger trips, the total annual passenger traffic volume of 8.3 million passenger trips. 2011, the county has 5340 road transport operating vehicles, including 4,430 freight vehicles, 8,660 tonnage; passenger vehicles, 910, 13,510 seats; 11.6 million tons of freight, freight turnover 788.8 million tons - kilometers, passenger traffic volume of 11.91 million passenger trips, passenger traffic turnover of 90,516 The passenger volume was 11.91 million, and the passenger turnover was 90,516 million tons-kilometers.

The total mileage of navigable rivers in the territory is 203.5 kilometers, with 16 passenger ferries, 3 highway ferries, 7 freight terminals, and 9 freight ships with 5,220 tons, 21 passenger ships with 963 seats, and 3 car ferries with 22 seats. 2011 passenger traffic volume is 311,000 passengers, and passenger turnover is 776,000 person-kilometers; freight volume is 600,000 tons, and freight turnover is 900,000 tons-kilometers; passenger traffic volume is 11.91 million, and passenger turnover is 90,000 tons-kilometers. In 2011, the passenger volume was 311,000, and the passenger turnover was 776,000 person-kilometers; the freight volume was 600,000 tons; the freight turnover was 900,000 tons-kilometers.