Wendeng Osteopathic Hospital was established in July 1958, on the basis of the original county organs clinic, the hospital site is set up in front of the Department of Street, employing the local old Chinese medicine Sun Zhu Ting, Sun Jizhong, etc. In 1975, it moved to the peak of the mountain road No. 1, since then, the hospital continues to build new, rebuild the premises, and update the equipment. At present, there are 523 employees, 420 professional and technical personnel, 11 senior titles, 48 deputy senior titles, 167 intermediate titles. The clinic has 19 clinical departments, including Spinal and Spinal Cord Treatment Center, Bone and Joint Treatment Center, Bone and Hand Microsurgery Treatment Center, Pediatric Trauma Treatment Center, Trauma Rehabilitation Treatment Center, and Fascial Injury Rehabilitation Treatment Center. There are 21 medical and technical departments and functional departments. There are 800 hospital beds. One of the national TCM orthopedic medical centers.