Introduction of villages in Shihudang

Donggang Village is located in the east of Shihudang Town, about 12.5 kilometers from the town government office, east of small horizontal scribbling Jing (also known as the dam river) and Yongfeng Street Industrial Zone, south of the village of Jinsheng, Jinhui, Tangming Road and the leaping river as a boundary, west of the Yudun port and the new in the adjoining, north of the yaojing port and Yongfeng Street, Cangji Resident Committee, across the water, with the northern front (money), Yu Jiedian, Tang Zibang, Xinhambang, Wuduan, and so on five There are 5 natural villages and 24 villagers' groups. The village topography is east-west Yuanbao shape, the territory of the Guinan Road and Chenta Road connecting the longitudinal through the middle of the village, Minta Road across the southern part of the village. The total area of 6.5 square kilometers, cultivated land area of 150 hectares, grain perennial yield of 7500 kilograms. 2006, the village **** there are 844 households, 3024 people.

After the liberation of Songjiang on May 13, 1949, the Baojia system was abolished in the Republic of China. Establishment of village power organization. Wuduan natural village to build Wuduan village, Xinbang natural village to build Xinbang village, Beizian natural village to build Beizian village, Yu Jiatian and Ximiaozhang natural village to build Yu Miao village, Tangzihang separate Tangzihang village, under the city west district Changbang Township (in October 1949, Wuduan, Xinbang, Tangzihang, Yu Miao village from Jinshan County into).

In May 1953, the natural villages have set up agricultural production mutual aid groups, in 1954, the mutual aid groups have merged to build primary agricultural production cooperatives (referred to as primary societies), the five paragraphs of the village mutual aid groups merged to build the Red Star Primary Society. 1955, Xinbang and Tangzibang village built Changle, Changxing, Nanxing, Xinye, and other four primary societies, the north of the village before the construction of the new front primary societies. 1956, the Red Star, In December 1957, Songjiang County withdrew from the district and the township, the red star and the new front of the two senior community under the township.

September 1958, Chengxi Township built red flag people's commune, the military establishment, the commune set up a regiment, the following piece for the battalion, the red star and the new before the 2 senior community for the fifth battalion, set up 6 companies. 1959 withdrawal of the military establishment, the original senior community into the production of brigades as the basic accounting unit, set up under the production team. Red Star Brigade set up under the five sections, small red star, Chu Jia, South Star, South, South Central, Xinbang, Zhangjia, Beibang, Ribang, Tangzi, center, oil car, outside the bank, Zhangjiagang and other 14 production teams; new before the brigade set up under the East before the North before the North before the street, East Village Corner, the South Village, Li Tahui, Jinxiang, Meijiadai, Yangjingbang, Qin Yangbang and other 10 production teams. During the Cultural Revolution, the administrative organization of the brigade was renamed as the Revolutionary Committee, and each production team set up three sets of political, production and poor and lower middle peasant associations. in January 1970, a set of administrative organizations was restored.

In March 1978, Songjiang County, divided into communes, the original red star and the new front brigade to the Tahui Commune. At the same time, the red star from the Changsheng brigade into the Yu Jiatian 2 production teams after the division into Donggang, Xinhui 2 brigades. Xinhui brigade jurisdiction LiBang, oil car, outside the bank, bridge south, ShiJiaQiao, HuJiaZhao, long north, Yangtze River and so on *** 8 production team, DongGang brigade jurisdiction five paragraph, DongGang, ChuJia, high house, south star, south in the middle of the new bank, ZhangJia, north of the bank, newborn, and so on *** 10 production team; new before the brigade out of the 4 production team to build the commune seed farms, the jurisdiction of LiTaHui, the south of village, the north of the front street, the east team, the West one, East village angle, and so on 6 production team. In April 1984, the production brigade into an administrative village, the production team for the villagers group. 1998 July, the withdrawal of the new front, new sinks, Donggang village to build Donggang village.

Donggang village traditional agriculture to grow grain-based, three wheat, oilseed rape and other cash crops, according to the needs of each household planting, generally rarely sold. 1956, trial planting of double-season rice. 1959 large-scale expansion of rice, wheat and oilseed rape 3-cooking system. 1963, a large area of trial planting of cotton, the original 3 brigade *** planted 350 acres, the yield of lint cotton about 80 kilograms (ceased to be planted in 1994). In 1978, the original new front brigade planting spice "smokey grass" (1982 stop planting). 1983, agricultural production to implement the family contract responsibility system. 1989, divided to the household contract. 1999, the extension of the land contract period (30 years unchanged) individuals and villages to sign an agreement in four copies, individuals, villages, towns, districts, each with a copy to check. Each of them will hold one copy for inspection and storage.

1965 ~ 1996, Donggang Village, the original three brigades have founded three brigade electromechanical plant and sheet metal, stamping parts processing, plastic wood electrical appliances, machine tool accessories, medical instrumentation, textile machinery, spraying and drying paints, ball nets and Donggang Associated Factory and other 13 enterprises. 1978, * * * * completed the output value of 850,000 yuan, tax revenue of 925,000 yuan. 1988, completed the output value of 10 million yuan, tax revenue of 1,147,500 yuan. In 1997, when the restructuring, there were 6 enterprises ceased production and shut down, 7 converted to private enterprises.

Donggang village side production began in 1953, the first development of family side business - grass weaving products, the village has more than 300 sets of straw bale looms, the annual output of more than 200,000 straw bales. 1958 production brigade to run collective pig farms. 1962, after the production teams have run collective pig farms. 1970, part of the production team to raise eggs and ducks. 1972, the production team to run collective pig farms. In 1975, the production brigade and part of the production team to run broiler farms. 1978, the development of collective and family farming long-haired rabbits and stick-knitting, for the collective and individual increased economic income.

In 1978, some farmers began to renovate buildings, to 1994, the village houses all converted to 2 ~ 3-story buildings. According to incomplete statistics, the per capita housing area reached more than 30 square meters.

In 1985, the village roads were transformed into gravel roads, and by 1993, the village had completed the reconstruction of 25 cement roads, totaling 3.75 kilometers.

In 1980, the former Donggang, Xinhui and aquatic brigade to build a water plant, is the first rural residents of the Tahui Commune drinking tap water units, in 1993, with the town water plant and management, the village of small water plant ceased.

In 1991, some farmers installed and connected to the home phone, by 2001 the basic popularization.

1999, cable TV into the farmhouse, in 2004, the village farmers basic universal access to cable TV.

In 2006, the village and group collective business income of 2.197 million yuan, the total family business income of 17.085 million yuan, the total net distributable income of 13.605 million yuan (of which 6.23 million yuan of income from farmers' work), the per capita distribution of 8,837 yuan, the average labor 14,109 yuan. During the year, 156 people retired from agricultural insurance, 508 people retired from land requisition, and 41 people retired from small town insurance.

In 1992, the former Donggang, Xinhui village was named "district civilized unit", in 1994, the former Donggang village was named "city agricultural system civilized unit". 2000-2006, has been named city From 2000 to 2006, it was successively awarded as "Civilized Village", "Tidy Village", "Advanced Collective for Resettlement of Immigrants from the Three Gorges" and "Advanced Grass-roots Party Organization of the District". ". Jinhui Village is located in the southeast of Shihudang Town, about 15 kilometers away from the town government office. It is neighboring with Xuejia Village of Yongfeng Street to the east, bordering on Hengshuijing (commonly known as the upper reaches of the Huangpu River) to the south and across the water from Mao Town, bordering with Jinsheng Village to the west, and bounded by Donggang Village to the north by the Yuejin River. There are 25 villagers' groups in 13 natural villages, including Caihuabang, Hujiadai, Liujiadai, Cubang, Qianxu, Dongjiadai, Beitanghai, Xiejiadai, Zhangjiabang, Pheasant's Nest, Tiantubang, Miaobang, etc. The total area is 3.5 square kilometers, and the area of the town is about 1.5 square kilometers. The total area is 3.5 square kilometers, there are more than 190 hectares of cultivated land, the annual yield of grain more than 7,500 kg. At the end of 2006, the village has 806 households, 2,868 people. There is Changshi Road running longitudinally through the northern and eastern part of the village, and Gande Road running through the central part of the village and transferring to Changshi Road in the east.

In January 2001, part of the town of Songjiang District annexation, the withdrawal of Li Tahui, Shihudang town built Shihudang town, the former Jinxing, Shuanghui village under the Shihudang town.

In May 2004, part of the town of shihudang village annexation, withdrawal of jinxing, shuanghui village to build jinhui village.

Traditional agriculture in Jinhui Village to grow grain-based, two wheat, oilseed rape, cotton and other cash crops planted according to the needs of farmers, generally rarely for sale. 1956, the trial planting of double-season rice, the establishment of the People's Commune after the large-scale planting, the full implementation of the rice in 1962 (double-season) or metameric wheat, oilseed rape triple maturing system. 1966, the large-scale trial planting of cotton, the original two brigades of the Venus, Shengli **** Planted more than 600 acres, was cotton perennial yield of about 75 kilograms. At the same time also planted corn, water, melon and other cash crops. 1981, increase vegetables, water, melon and other cash crops planting area. 1983, agricultural production in the implementation of the family contract responsibility system. 1989, sub-field to household contracting. 1999 extension of the land contract period (30 years unchanged), the individual and the village signed a signed agreement with a form of 4, individuals, villages, towns, districts, and the execution of a check and save.

Sideline production began in 1954, first by the family sideline weaving straw bales, in 1 to 2 years the basic popularity of every household. After the establishment of the people's commune by the production team collective management, equipment for the price, centralized or decentralized processing, according to the number of evaluation of the work score, the late 1970s and then turned to the family side business.

In 1958, after the establishment of the people's commune, the production brigade to develop collective pig farming. 1963, the production team are founded collective pig farms. 1967 production brigade to develop broiler and egg and duck farming. 1971, the original Jinxing brigade broiler farming expanded to the production team in 1978, Jinxing brigade broiler breeding single profit in Songjiang County, the first. 1984, the rise of the family farmed The rise of broilers, collective farming has been discontinued.

Village-run industry began in 1967, the former Shengli brigade (Shuanghui village) from the founding of the sewing factory to 1995, has run mechanical and electrical repair, plastics, paints, ball nets, electrical appliances and stationery and other factories; the former Venus brigade (village) from 1968 to 1997, has founded the chemical industry, paint, hardware, printing, modeling, making barrels, plastic, anticorrosive agents and boilers, such as three factories. In 1991, the village-run industry for the basic stability of the period, **** there are 10 enterprises, the total value of fixed assets of 10,114,000 yuan, the total number of employees 481 people, the completion of the annual gross output value of 5,350,000 yuan, 335,000 yuan in taxes, profits of 584,000 yuan. 1994, the industry year by year slippage. 1997 August, the implementation of property rights system reform, part of the enterprise closure, and part of the enterprise transfer to the private sector. .

Countryside construction began in 1969, the former Jinxing brigade residential houses were the first to refurbish buildings, unified planning and subsidies by the brigade. 1979, the former Shengli brigade, some of the farm houses began to refurbish buildings. By 1994, the village farmers old-fashioned houses basically completed the building renovation. Per capita housing area increased from 6 square meters before 1969 to more than 40 square meters.

1982, pay attention to the construction of rural roads, to 1989, gravel roads to all natural villages (production team), after 1990, part of the gravel road gradually converted to cement road, in 2006, the village has a cement road 8, a total length of 3.6 kilometers, gravel road 9, a total length of 4.5 kilometers.

In 1991, some families were installed with program-controlled telephones, and by 2001, home telephones were basically popularized; in 2001, cable TV was introduced to the countryside, and 10% of the families watched cable TV, and by 2006, cable TV was basically popularized.

Health care and cooperative medicine began in 1967, and have since been gradually improved and fully covered. Rural old-age care began in 1994, with more than 90% participating. Activity rooms for the elderly began in 1980, and in 2006, there were three activity rooms for the elderly in the village, two of which were standardized to provide leisure and entertainment for the elderly.

In 2006, the village and group collective business income of 3,060,300 yuan, total family business income of 7,525,000 yuan, total net distributable income of 17,961,000 yuan (including 12,845,000 yuan of income from farmer's work), the per capita distribution of 7,677 yuan, 12,735 yuan of average labor. During the year, 340 people retired from agricultural insurance and 127 people retired from small town insurance.

In 1984, the former Jinxing Village was awarded the "Shanghai Model Party Branch", and in 1987 was named "City Model Collective".

In 2007, Jinhui Village was awarded the title of "Tidy Village". Zhangzhuang Village is located about 3.5 kilometers southeast of Shihudang Town, east of Yaojing River and Yongfeng Street Cangji neighborhood committees as neighbors, south of Xinzhong River and Xinzhong Village as the border, west of the Xietang River and Dongxia, Xinyao Village, across the river, and north of the Shanghai-Hangzhou Railway and the town of Xiaokunshan, Minhua, Lujia Village borders. The village is named after Zhangzhuang market town. There are 13 natural villages and 23 villagers' groups, including Yuanjiadai, Lengshuiwan, Shenjiadai, Shijiahu, Xinkaihe, Gangliao, Panjiadai, Beibang, Wangjiadai, Qiangjiabang, Netdai, Zhangzhuang and Miaobang. The topography of the village is small in the south and big in the north in the shape of a pagoda, with a total area of 5.6 square kilometers, arable land area of 234.73 hectares, and a perennial yield of 8250 kilograms of grain.At the end of 2006, there were 901 households in the village, with a population of 3,067 people. The "Tongsan A30" highway passes through the middle of the village, and the Minta Road passes through the southern part of the village.

After the liberation of Songjiang in May 1949, the Baojia system of the Republic of China was abolished, and township and village authorities were established. Yuanjia, Shenjia and Lengshuiwan and other three natural villages built Sanyou village; Shijiahu and Xinzhong village of Jinjia natural villages built Dingshi village, under the city west district Xinglong (later changed to Xinfeng) township; Xinkaihe, Gangliao, Miaobang and other three natural villages built Xinmiao village, Panjia, Wangjia, Beibang and Qiangjiaobang and other four natural villages built Qiangwang village, Naidai and Zhangzhuang market townships and so on to build the village of Zhangnan, under the Tiankun district Gupu Township. in November, from Gupu Township, divided into the establishment of the township of Zhangzhuang. New Temple, strong Wang and Zhangnan Village under Zhangzhuang Township.

In April 1953, the natural villages set up agricultural production mutual aid groups one after another. 1954, the mutual aid groups were merged to build primary agricultural production cooperatives (referred to as the primary society), Sanyou Village for Samsung Primary Society, the natural village of Shijiahuai for the Jinghua Primary Society, the village of Zhangnan for the Minle Primary Society, the village of Xinmiao for the Kaifeng Primary Society, and the village of Qiangwang for the Lianmin Primary Society. 1956 February, Samsung and Jinghua merged to build the Singhua Higher Agricultural Cooperative, which is under Tiankun District Gupu Township. In February 1956, Singsung and Jinghua merged to build Singhua Senior Agricultural Production Cooperative; Minle, Kaifeng and Lianmin three primary societies merged to build Minfeng Senior Agricultural Production Cooperative.

In December 1957, Songjiang County withdrew from the district and townships, the southern part of the Tiankun District to build a large township of Gusong, Xinghua, Minfeng, two senior societies under the Gusong Township.

September 1958, Gusong Township to build the pioneer people's society, the initial use of the military establishment. Commune for the regiment, under the battalion, company, platoon and other units, now Zhangzhuang village was organized as the fourth battalion, under the seven companies 21 platoons. December, the pioneer changed its name to Gusong.

March 1959, the withdrawal of the military establishment to build production brigades. The fourth battalion set up 2 production brigades as the basic accounting unit. 1960 November, from the Minfeng brigade part of the production team to build the United People's Brigade, of which: Xinghua brigade under the jurisdiction of the East Bay, the West Bay, Yuan Jia, Shen Jia, Shi Nan, Yao Jia, Shi Jia, Xin Bei, Xin Nan, and Hong Kong and other 10 production teams, * * * there are cultivated land of 104.75 hectares, 373 families, a population of 1,344 people; Minfeng Brigade The Minfeng Brigade has 6 production units including Net Dai, Nanmiao, Zhangzhuang, Lu Jia, Jinjiachang and Miaobang, *** with 73.33 hectares of cultivated land, 267 families and a population of 913; the Lianmin Brigade has 6 production units including Panjia, Wangjia, Nan Dai, Bei Dai, Donghuang and Xihang, *** with 56.67 hectares of cultivated land, 229 families and a population of 801.

During the Cultural Revolution, the administrative organization of each production brigade was renamed as Revolutionary Committee, and each production brigade set up three sets of political, production and Poor Peasants' Association, and in January 1970, one set of administrative organization was restored.

In March 1978, Songjiang County, the division of the commune, cut the southwest of Chengxi Commune and Gusong Commune southeast of the building of the Tahui Commune, now Zhangzhuang Village, the original three production brigades under the Tahui Commune. 1981, Xinghua, Minfeng, Lianmin brigade renamed the Shuangqiao, Zhangzhuang, Xinjiang strong team.

In April 1984, the original 3 production brigades were changed to administrative villages, and each production brigade was a village group.

July 1998, LiTaHui town part of the administrative village withdrawal, withdrawal of double bridge, ZhangZhuang, new strong village built ZhangZhuang village.

January 2001, part of the town of Songjiang district annexation, the withdrawal of ShiHudang, LiTaHui town to build ShiHudang town, ZhangZhuang village under ShiHudang town.

Traditional agriculture in Zhangzhuang Village is based on the cultivation of grain, second wheat, oilseed rape, cotton or other cash crops, etc., according to the needs of farmers to plant, generally rarely sold. 1956, the beginning of planting double-season rice. 1959, the People's Commune issued an increase in the index of replanting. 1963, the basic realization of the three-maturing system of rice (double-season), wheat, or oilseed rape. 1966, the large-scale trial planting of cotton, the production team according to the cultivated area of 15% crop rotation. 1966, the production team, the production team, the cultivated area of 15% of the crop. In 1981, the adjustment of "grain and economic" planting ratio, Zhangzhuang Village, the original three brigades **** increase rape area of more than 900 acres, more than 200 acres of watermelon, green small round more than 630 acres. Double-season rice gradually changed to single-season rice. 1983, the planting industry to implement the family contract responsibility system, according to the household labor contract responsibility field, "joint production pay" to abolish the work point system. Other cash crops are reduced. 1989, divided to the household contract, 1994, cotton stopped planting, 1999, the extension of the land contract period of 30 years unchanged individuals and the village signed an agreement filed.