The contents of the "Description" show that at present, the local authorities are conducting an in-depth investigation into the causes of maternal suicide.
On the morning of September 8, the staff of the Yulin Municipal Health Planning Commission said that a special investigation team had been set up to assist in the investigation of the "maternal fall" incident. As for the husband of a pregnant woman who has died before, there are other pregnant women's families who can prove that when Ma Rongrong walked out of the waiting room for a caesarean section several times, he said "caesarean section is allowed". The staff said that the investigation team has taken this into account and is learning about the situation from other witnesses at the scene.
At the same time, on the morning of the 8th, the family of Ma Rongrong, a pregnant woman who died, said in an interview with the media that they saw the "explanation" on the Internet in the early morning of September 8th, and there is no official notice from the relevant unit.
As for the family members, I still hope that things can be properly resolved. "Although our families are emotional, they are now cooperating with the investigation. We haven't considered the specific compensation measures, but we definitely need to go through legal procedures. In addition, we are also looking for the families of other expectant mothers who witnessed the whole thing outside the delivery room at the time of the incident. " The cousin of the late maternal husband Zhuang Yan said.
At this point, most people can't tell who is right and who is wrong. I hope there will be a good solution after the truth comes out.