What is Huafeng

IntroductionLocated in Ningyang County, Tai'an City, Shandong Province, in February 2001, Lingshan Township was abolished and merged into Huafeng Township.

Located in the eastern part of the county, north of the Chaiwen River, the Da Wen River and Daiyue District, south of Qufu City, Sishui County, east of Dongzhuang Township, west of the Magnetic kiln town.

In the Shimensi National Forest Park, a mountain of shade; the western border for the Beijing-Shanghai Railway. Huafeng Town is the economic town of Ningyang County, known as the "Golden Treasure Land for Business".

The total area of 119 square kilometers, jurisdiction over 62 administrative villages, 92,600 people.

Rich coal reserves, abundant river sand, stone.

In 2002, the town realized a GDP of 624 million yuan, and the local financial income completed 18.82 million yuan.

The total crop output was 141,097 tons.

There are 86 private enterprises in the town, employing 28,880 people, with a registered capital of 311.94 million yuan.

The town*** has 19 schools of all kinds, with 8,369 students and 570 full-time teachers.

In February 2001, the abolition of Ling Shan Township merged into Huafeng Township.

Located in the eastern part of the county, the north across the Chai and Dawen Rivers and Daiyue District, south of Qufu City, Sishui County, east of Dongzhuang Township, west of Magnetic kiln town.

The total area of 119 square kilometers, jurisdiction over 62 administrative villages, 92,600 people.

Rich coal reserves, abundant river sand, stone.

In 2002, the town realized a GDP of 624 million yuan, and the local financial income completed 18.82 million yuan.

The total crop output was 141,097 tons.

There are 86 private enterprises in the town, employing 28,880 people, with a registered capital of 311.94 million yuan.

The town*** has 19 schools of all kinds, with 8,369 students and 570 full-time teachers.

Basic situation of Huafeng Town is located in the hills and plains, the terrain of the south high north low north-south 20 kilometers, east-west maximum 8.5 kilometers.

South of the brick three east-west mountain ranges, rivers Chaiwen River, the old city river.

Other rivers are seasonal rivers.

The town jurisdiction of 62 administrative villages, a total area of 118.8 square kilometers, with a total population of 92,600 people, the town site of 7.9 square kilometers, the population of 50,000 people.

In 2006, the town realized enterprise gross output value of 1.6 billion yuan, agricultural gross output value of 350 million yuan, financial income of 25.51 million yuan, per capita net income reached 4,606 yuan.

There are Han, Hui, Shui, Buyi, Korean, Mongolian, Miao, Manchu, Dai, Wa and other nationalities.

Magnetism Lai Railway, Mengkuan Highway, Chao Chai Highway crosses the east and west, there are Huafeng Railway Station and bus station, 2 kilometers away from Beijing-Shanghai Railway in the west, 4 kilometers away from 104 National Highway, and 6 kilometers away from the entrance of Beijing-Fuzhou Expressway.

Mineral resources are rich, mainly by coal, iron ore, mineral water, aluminum and vanadium, high-quality stone, river sand and other resources.

There is a large-scale state-owned coal mine with an annual output of one million tons of raw coal--Xinwen Mining Group Huafeng Coal Mine, and there is a gangue thermal power plant with a generating capacity of 37,000KW in the mine.

Huafeng town since ancient times is a stronghold of soldiers, must fight.

District history of Huafeng Town has a long history, ancient belongs to the state of Lu, for the Spring and Autumn period Meng into striders.

The Spring and Autumn Annals "contains: Xiang Gong 16 years in the fall, Qi Hou Dai north siege of the city.

"Left turn" cloud: "division siege of the city, on behalf of the Qi division, Chinma in Zizi" Zizi water out of Taishan Liang father county west, north into the Wen, Zizi water is the territory of the old city river.

"Read History FangYiJiYao" also cloud: "into, Lu land, should be in the northeast of Ningyang 90 miles" according to this into the former site of the city of Huafeng town west of the old city, the north of the old city, Dongzhuang Township, the south of the old city of the three villages between the west of the old city river.

Ancient magnetic kiln site on the West Magnetic kiln, Tianjiayuan, East Magnetic kiln villages.

Magnet kiln train station is named for the ancient magnet kiln, site of ceramic tablets can be found.

Has unearthed kiln furniture body, there are kiln firing, mat board, mat cake, point support triangular ancient mat.

Producing soil with touching tools, grinders, millstones and so on.

Living utensils are mainly bowls, followed by pots and pans, etc., and there are various kinds of picking up by the equal share of figures like Buddha and tiger, horse dog, pig, turtle, frogs and other animal toys all kinds of capital goods in vivid shapes, exquisite craftsmanship.

North-east corner of the present Chengcheng still exists, the highest place is 12 meters above the ground, northeast of the residual length of about 100 meters, the southwest corner of the existence of only the outline of the turn.

The northwest part was washed away by the river.

Today Tianjiayuan (for the cemetery) in the area of the southwest of the old city site.

For the central building area, exposed brick and tile fragments, found many eyes ceramic circle wells, this collection to patterned paving tiles and three patterns round tiles "Changle Mayang" round tiles trees double beast pattern half tiles and other relics of the warring states, the Han dynasty.

After that, through the vicissitudes of life.

To the Qing Dynasty, the southern half of the former Ningyang County Gucheng Society; the western half, belonging to Taian County Cui Village place, Liang father place.

Hua Feng town coal deposits are rich according to legend, the Spring and Autumn and Warring States period, (Gongwuqian) 720 to 201 BC Ningyang Huafeng around the occurrence of the existing coal, and was mined and used.

Qing Xuantong first year (1909) Jining merchants in Huafeng coal kilns, named "Huafeng Coal Mining Division", reorganized in 1931 as "Huafeng Heji Coal Mining Division", 1938 occupation of mines to

The name "Huafeng" has been used ever since.

In 1938, the southern half of Huafeng Town belonged to the ninth district of Ningyang County.

The northern half of Taining County was renamed as Group Yangyang County, the genus remains unchanged.

August 1957 for xintai county.

In December 1959, Huafeng People's Commune was reintegrated into Ningyang County by Xintai County.

In December 1985, Huafeng District was divided into Huafeng Town and Lingshan Township.

In March 2001, Huafeng Town and Lingshan Township were merged into Huafeng Town.

Administrative division of Huafeng Town

Jurisdiction of 62 administrative villages: East Magnetic East Village, East Magnetic West Village, New Street, White Clay Factory, Jingquanzhuang, Tianjiyuan, West Magnetic kiln, resting store, South Gao Village, North Gao Village, West Gao Village, Pojiazhuang, National Zhuang, Zhangjiazhai, Renjiajie, Beimajiazhai (Beimajiazhai, Northwest Zhuang), Yong'anzhai, Dongbei Zhuang (Dongbei Zhuang, Houjiazhai), Shijiazhai (Shijiazhuang, Yu Jiazhuang), Nanliangfu, Xiaoxi, Qiao Jiazhuang, Shengtianzhuang, Dongjushan, Xijushan, Hongqi, Ma Liang (Majiazhuang, Liangjiazhuang), Tangfang, Success Zhuang, Zhangjiazhuang, Meijiazhuang, Hucun, Gaozhuang, Yongyizhuang, Xiguicheng, Beiguicheng, Jincangzhuang, Mangjiazuan, Dongying, Xiying, Shunyizhuang, Wutongyu (Wutongyu, Sujiyu, Lijayu), Kongjiazhuang, Hujiazhuang, Panjiazhuang, Fengshanyu, Zhai Jiazhuang (Zhaijiazhuang, Xinzhuang), Zhujiawa, Bunan, Qianlvguan, Houlvguan, Shenjiazhuang (Shenjiazhuang, Dashiqiao), Dawangjiazhuang, Hanjialing, Nanmajiazhai, Yangjiazhuang (Yangjiazhuang, Wangjiazhuang), Upper Steeple Gully, Lower Steeple Gully, Dongfanjiazhuang, West Fanjiazhuang, South Wangjiazhuang, Menjiazhuang.

Cultural relics and monuments of the Lingshan Temple built in the Golden Age known as the "iron rope Lingshan Temple", beautiful scenery, is a provincial cultural relics protection units.

Ancient magnetic kiln site, located in the west magnetic kiln village east.

The magnetic kiln built in the Sui Sheng Tang and Song.

Song Dynasty became the base of ceramic handicraft production.

Provincial key cultural relics protection units.

County-level cultural relics protection unit ancient Chengcheng site, built in the Spring and Autumn period is the Lu Meng's into the county.

As for the Sacred Nun Church, Chaste and filial piety pagoda, all kinds of temples, to name a few.

Not to mention the combination of ancient and modern Shimensi National Forest Park, Fengshanyu Scenic Area.

All the slow merchants gathered, the witness of the deep cultural heritage.

Thousands of years, the cultural history of Confucianism accumulation, a side of the nourishment of soil and water, along into the even, creating the Huafeng folk simple, people hardworking and intelligent, help people trustworthy.

Here has also left the footprints of great men.

April 5, 1959, the President held in Shanghai, China **** after the eighth plenary session of the seventh, has been in Huafeng Wenbu country road, smiling, happy to look at this full of vitality and hope of the mountains.

Stayed as long as 18 hours.

Make people forever through the face of Huai.

Natural landscape Huafeng Town mirror within the hilly hills of 26, divided into two major series, the southern wrong mountain mirror, gourd cliff mountain, tiger nest mountain and other hills connected to the north for the spirit of the mountain Bumpy Mountain, old rich mountain, Jennifer mountain, Lu Gushan and other columns, are east-west, south of the Magnetic Lai Railway.

The formation of two natural barriers to the south of Huafeng Town.

Fengxian Mountain Ningyang, Sishui boundary mountain, the main peak elevation of 608 meters.

For Ningyang County, the highest point in the territory, granite gneiss mountain.

The mountain stretches for dozens of miles, pine and cypress, elm and acacia full of mountains, fruit trees, many attractions, the main Mu Zhai top, Happy Valley, Chaoyang Cave, Hanging Hill Rise.

Kong Shangren, a scholar in the Qing Dynasty, once lived here in seclusion to write "Peach Blossom Fan".

According to the Ming Dynasty Tianqi bingyin year "remodeling Fengxian Mountain Jade Emperor Hall in front of the stone cliff tablet" cloud: "I do not know how Fengxian Mountain got its name, or the mountain is shaped like a phoenix, or the immortal nuns are here".

Legend has it that Huang Fengxian, the general under Mu Guiying, fought here, so the mountain was called Fengxian Mountain.

During the Qing Dynasty, the mountain was renamed Fengxian Mountain because the people from all directions went to the mountain to offer incense to the gods and goddesses.

Mu Zhai top is located in the middle of Fengxian Mountain, the top of the military fortress ruins, still exists flagpole nest, legend has it that Mu Guiying once camped here.

Mu Zhai top of the west is closely linked to the Happy Horse Ridge, looking at the mountains flat, is said to be Mu Guiying horseback riding and archery training ground.

The sunrise cave in the south of the main peak halfway up the mountainside, the hole can only accommodate one person to drill into the bottom of the deep.

The eastern part of Fengxian Mountain is commonly known as Ge Shanfu (named for the production of kudzu grass, which stretches to the northeast), and several sections of the remnants of the wall from the warlord period remain on the peak.

The north peak, abrupt and steep, known as "scrape mountain Hori", also known as "scrape day pegs", meaning fast scraping the sky.

LingShanLingShan is located in the north of Meicun, south of Hucun, east-west 500 meters long and 500 meters wide north-south, with an area of 0.25 square kilometers, 172 meters above sea level, the mountain is Huafeng territory of the eastern end of the central mountain column.

The mountain is 90 miles northeast of the county, is near the famous scenic area, trees are lush, four times to cross the Cui, on the Qinfeng Temple, this Tang Dynasty female Shaofeng Temple, there are on the first year of the year old tower, the foothills of the Rixu have wells.

In the old days, the mountain monks put Maundy to the iron rope set up a machine to absorb the water on, so it is also said, the iron rope Ling Shan.

Now for the county-level cultural relics protection units, the province has an ancient monument carving ancient buildings, the mountain south and built four sections of the top of the stone steps, the slope is not large, no less than the Taishan South Heavenly Gate under the eighteen plates.

After liberation, the People's Liberation Army built military depot here one after another, together with the two hills east and west of Ling Shan dug holes for the depot, and there is a direct railroad to the mountain.

The mountain is the only mountain in the territory of Huafeng that has monuments.

The vegetation is lush, mainly cypress, and the environment is elegant and beautiful.

The wrong mountain mirror is located in Zhaijiazhuang, Fengshan Yu South East-West length of 2000 meters north-south width of 1500 meters, an area of 3 square kilometers, the main peak elevation of 562 meters above sea level, is located in the southeast corner of the town of Huafeng, Huafeng is the highest point in the territory.

Because the cliff has a piece of quartzite, from a distance, such as a mirror, reflecting sunlight and named, wrong mountain mirror.

The peak is a sandstone mountain with sparse vegetation and no water.

Hulu Cliff Mountain is located in Hujiazhuang Jingdong, east-west length of 1500 meters north-south width of 1750 meters, an area of 2.63 square kilometers, the main peak elevation of 498.9 meters.

It is said that in the late Ming Dynasty (around 1613) people just moved into this place to live, found that the shape of this cliff is like a gourd, because of the name of the gourd cliff.

Tiger nest mountain is located in the south of East Fanjiazhuang, east-west length of 3000 meters, north-south width of 600 meters area of 1.8 square kilometers, the main peak elevation of 406.2 meters.

Located at the junction of Huafeng Town and Qufu City, it is a hill on the southern border of Huafeng Town.

It is said that when people first came to live here, they found that there was a tiger on the mountain, and there was one with it, so it was named "Tiger's Nest Mountain".

Bumbo Mountain Bumbo Mountain is located in the southeast of Gaozhuang, east-west length of 1,000 meters, north-south width of 1,000 meters in an area of 1 square kilometers, elevation of 251 meters, west of Lingshan, the hometown of Xuanshan to the east, because the shape of the mountain is like the people use the dustbin, and the name of the Bumbo Mountain, the mountain for the greenstone mountain (limestone), sparsely vegetated.