Where is the Shanghai Shipyard?

Shanghai Shipyard I. Historical Evolution

The predecessor of Shanghai Shipyard is Sino-British Joint Shipyard and China Merchants Machine Shipyard.

Lianying Shipyard is formed by many shipyards such as Xiangsheng Shipyard, Yesong Shipyard, Rong Rui Shipyard, Bandung Iron Works, Hefeng Shipyard and Dongjiadu Shipyard after many mergers and acquisitions. In the first year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1862), British businessmen Nicholson and Bao Yide opened Xiangsheng Shipyard in Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai. At the beginning, they made arms and later built ships. They built two floating gunboats and other ships for the Qing government. 19 In the 1970s, Xiangsheng Shipyard merged Hongkou New Dock and Pudong Ironmaking Machine Factory, and was reorganized into a joint-stock company in the seventeenth year of Guangxu (189 1). Yesong Shipyard was built by British businessman Weinan in the fourth year of Tongzhi, located in Hongqiao outside Hongkou. Its scale is larger than that of Xiangsheng Shipyard. Several small factories were successively merged and reorganized into joint-stock companies in the eighteenth year of Guangxu. In the 26th year of Guangxu, he acquired Hefeng Wharf and Changfa Machinery Factory in Taojiazhai, Pudong. In the twenty-seventh year of Guangxu, Xiangsheng Factory and Yesong Factory merged to form Yesong Shipbuilding Company. After the merger, the strength of the two factories increased greatly, with six big docks and the capital soared to 5.57 million taels of silver. In the thirty-first year of Guangxu, the company reorganized its finances, re-registered and changed its name to Yesong Co., Ltd.

Rong Rui Shipyard, a German-owned enterprise, was built in the 26th year of Guangxu, and the wharf was excavated in the 29th year of Guangxu, specializing in the construction of shallow water boats, tugboats, barges and sightseeing boats. In the 30th year of Guangxu, the German businessman Bandung Iron Works was established to build and repair ships. In the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), Rong Rui merged with Bandung Iron Works, which was called Rong Rui Shipyard. German was defeated in World War I, the owner of Rong Rui factory was transferred to British nationality, and the shipyard became a British commercial enterprise. In order to avoid self-conflict, British commercial enterprises decided to unite and formally signed and merged to form Lianying Shipyard Co., Ltd. (referred to as Lianying Shipyard) in 25 years of the Republic of China. After the merger, * * * covers an area of 300,000 square meters, employs nearly 1 10,000 people, and owns four large docks (Yangshupu 1 2, Dongjiadu Wharf and Hefeng Wharf). From 2 1 to 30 years of the Republic of China, Lianying Shipyard and Rong Rui Shipyard undertook the repair of 2,248 Chinese and foreign ships, including 64 British warships, 2 1 American warships, 3 1 Japanese warships and 1 1 Italian warships, which were in very good operating condition.

After the outbreak of the Pacific War, the Japanese army took over the Lianying Shipyard, and its Yangshupu General Factory was renamed as Yangshupu Workshop of Mitsubishi Jiangnan Shipyard. From 3 1 to August 34, the Republic of China repaired 382 ships, almost all of which were Japanese warships. After War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression's victory, the Admiralty of the National Government took over the British shipyard and returned it to the British businessman on September 16, 34, restoring the original name.

On August 5th, 1952, Shanghai Military Management Committee announced the requisition of Win-Win Shipyard and renamed it "Win-Win Shipyard under Military Management".

Another source of Shanghai Shipyard is China Merchants Machine Shipyard, which was established in 3 years. In that year, in order to expand its business, China Merchants changed "inviting private shares" to "official supervision and commercial office", allocated more than 37,600 taels of silver, rented 7 mu of land in Lujiazui, Pudong, and established China Merchants Inland River Machinery Factory. At that time, there were about 100 employees. /kloc-renamed China merchants machinery shipyard in 0/7. In 25 years, he was ordered to move machinery, equipment and materials to No.4 warehouse of China Merchants Hankou Branch for installation. After the outbreak of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, it was changed several times. Until 28 years of the Republic of China, it set up a factory in Longmenhao, Chongqing, and changed its name to State-owned China Merchants Machinery Factory, with about 200 employees. After War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression's victory, China Merchants moved back to Shanghai, and the factory staff returned to Shanghai, taking over three small repair shops, namely, Zhabei Panjiawan Inland Shipyard, Heather Machine Factory Street Central Shipyard (formerly known as private Hexing Machine Factory) and Pudong Taitong Station Huangpu Shipyard, which were renamed as China Merchants First, Second and Third Shipyards respectively. In 65438+36 10, China merchants merged the first and second repair shops, moved them to the third ship repair shop in Taitong Station, Pudong, and renamed it the state-owned China merchants machinery shipyard.

1On May 29th, 949, the Shipping Management Office of Shanghai Military Management Committee took over China Merchants Machinery Shipyard and renamed it China Merchants Steamship Co., Ltd. Shipyard. At that time, the factory had 699 employees, with a total area of 76,000 square meters, coastline of 4 13 meters, metal cutting machine tools 129 sets, forging equipment of 2/kloc-0 sets, welding equipment of 36 sets, and factory building area of more than 3,300 square meters. 195 1 year1kloc-0/month, the factory was renamed as Shanghai Shipyard, Ministry of Communications, Central People's Government. In June, 65438+65438 0954+ 1 year 10, the general factory of Junguan Lianying Shipyard (now Puxi Branch) was merged into Shanghai Shipyard. 1June, 982, it was placed under the leadership of China State Shipbuilding Corporation by the Ministry of Communications. 1March, 985, renamed Shanghai Shipyard.

Second, the enterprise profile

Xiangsheng Shipyard was built in the first year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty, and its predecessor was British businessman Hutchison. By the fourth year of Tongzhi, the land has been 18 mu, and there is a section of Linjiang, which is 167 feet long. There are 65,438+0 construction machinery workshops, iron workshops, woodworking workshops and boiler rooms, and 65,438+0 casting workshops with two chimneys. Equipment includes: steam hammer, melting furnace, etc. After Tongzhi acquired Shanghai Pudong Ironmaking Machine Factory in 13th year, its scale expanded. In the sixth year of Guangxu (1880), the 1 wharf was built, with the following dimensions: the wharf is 450 feet long, the dock gate is 80 feet wide, and the full tide depth is 2 1 foot.

Yesong Shipyard was built in Tongzhi of Qing Dynasty for four years. It was originally an American enterprise, engaged in the design and construction of docks, dams and warehouses. Ten years after Tongzhi, he obtained the lease right of "Old Wharf" of Shanghai Wharf Company at the highest bid price. The following year, it was granted the lease right of Pudong Terminal Company. At first, it expanded the Pudong Wharf from 380 feet to 450 feet, then added cranes, boilers and pumps one after another, and then merged some British shipyards in Shanghai. Due to the increasing British capital, Yesson Shipyard has become a British capital enterprise. It is bigger than Xiangsheng Shipyard, with more than 2,000 workers. Its factory in Hongkou "Old Wharf" covers an area of more than 30 mu, with Rentai Wharf in the east, China Merchants on both sides, Zhonglu Stack in front and Huangpu River in the back. There is a railway on the ground, allowing heavy vehicles to enter and exit, and the equipment is relatively advanced. From the 20th year to the 26th year of Guangxu, Dongjiadu Wharf and Dongfang Wharf merged one after another, and the scale was further expanded. In the 27th year of Guangxu, Ye Song and Xiang Sheng merged to form Ye Song Shipbuilding Company with a capital of 5.57 million yuan. It has seven shipyards, namely Xiangsheng Shipyard, Old Shipyard, Yinxianggang Shipyard, Hefeng Shipyard, Dongjiadu Shipyard, Golier Shipyard and Dongfang Shipyard, as well as many factories, warehouses, docks and other equipment and facilities. It was one of the largest monopoly organizations in the east at that time.

The initial capital of Rong Rui Shipyard was 2 18490 taels of silver, and then the capital was increased by 654380 taels of silver. The site is located at Yangshupu Road, 1 Wharf, and the latest equipment is installed, including hydraulic nailing machine, steam tools and electric drilling machine. After the merger of Wanlong Iron Works in the first year of the Republic of China, the equipment was further expanded, and 1 50 horsepower electric winch was installed on the slideway, and two hand cranes were installed in the iron works. A ceiling for storing carpenters' dry wood, 65,438+0 new carports and 65,438+0 solid fire rooms were built in Bandung workshop. The copper casting workshop has been reformed, adding planer 1 set and 3 electric drills.

In 25 years of the Republic of China, Yesong Co., Ltd. merged with Rong Rui Shipyard to form Lianying Shipyard Co., Ltd., covering an area of 450 mu, with nearly 65,438+10,000 employees and four large docks. 1 year, more than 570 ships were repaired, and the business situation was very good.

After liberation, during the three-year national economic recovery period from 1950 to 1952, the factory invested 720,000 yuan in capital construction to carry out sporadic construction and workshop repair.

1954 65438+ 10, after the main factory building of the United Shipyard of Britain under Military Control was merged into Shanghai Shipyard of the Ministry of Communications, the factory building occupied 33 1000 square meters, including a building area of 94,000 square meters, with 2 dry docks, 3 rows of boats, slipways 1 piece, and a dock coastline of 70.

During the first five-year plan period from 1953 to 1957, the capital construction investment of the factory was12.02 million yuan, and the completed construction area was 404 16 square meters, of which the production area was14,930 square meters and the residential area was 25,486 square meters. This is the beginning of large-scale fixed assets investment in factories since the founding of the People's Republic of China. The main projects completed include: internal combustion engine workshop, lathe workshop, engine workshop, No.3 substation in the east of the fixed terminal (Pudong factory), western power room (Puxi factory), oxygen station, boiler room, etc.

During the second five-year plan period from 1958 to 1962, the fixed assets investment of the factory was * * * 20.98 million yuan, including 20.77 million yuan for capital construction and 265.438+0.00 million yuan for technical transformation. The completed construction area is 50,204 square meters, of which the production area is 390 12 square meters. The main projects completed are: hull, turbine, forging workshop, casting workshop, western wharf, gas station, central warehouse, etc. Among them, the 3000-ton berth (berth 1) was built by the factory at that time, and the 3000-ton coastal ship "Heping 49" was started in July of 1958, and was completed in October of the same year 165438. 1from April to June, 1959, the berth was expanded in combination with the first newly built 40-ton gantry crane, with an investment of 860,000 yuan, including170,000 yuan for construction project and 690,000 yuan for equipment project. Through the reconstruction and expansion of 1 berth, the berth can actually build 5000-ton ships. (1April, 969 to1year1October, another 70,000 yuan was invested in technical transformation of the slipway, extending and strengthening the slipway, so that it can build a 10,000-ton ship). From 1963 to 1965, the investment in fixed assets of the factory decreased significantly, with only 2.84 million yuan invested, including 2.55 million yuan for capital construction and 290,000 yuan for technical renovation, with a completed construction area of 9,632 square meters, including 7,975 square meters for production area and 0/657 square meters for employee residential area. The main projects completed are: hull lofting building, file warehouse and technical school. Among them, dock 1 was overhauled (the dock was built in the 29th year of Guangxu. Due to years of disrepair, the dock wall steel sheet piles are corroded and seeped, and the dock bottom is uneven, which seriously affects the dock repair operation. 1April 1964, dock overhaul,1March 1965, investment120,000 yuan, including 85,000 yuan of engineering cost.

During the third five-year plan period from 1966 to 1970, the fixed assets investment of the factory was12.75 million yuan, including 2.58 million yuan for technical transformation. Completed construction area 12520 square meters, including production construction area 10285 square meters and staff residence area of 2235 square meters. The main projects completed include copper workshop, machinery workshop, hull yard and acetylene station. The newly-built fixed wharf (Pier 8, namely the machine wharf) was started in1February 1966 and completed in1February 1967, with an investment of1170,000 yuan. The wharf has a total length of 2 10/0m, a width of11.5m, an elevation of 4.5m, and a water depth of 6m in front of the wharf. In addition, 80,000 yuan was invested to improve the derusting facilities; Invest 320,000 yuan to build 1 900-horsepower tugboat, invest 1 70,000 yuan to add150-ton floating crane, etc.

During the fourth five-year plan period 197 1 ~ 1975, the investment in fixed assets of the factory was 57.27 million yuan, of which the investment in technical transformation was 1.78 million yuan. The completed construction area is 73,327 square meters, of which the production area is 52,093 square meters, and the residential area for employees is 2 1.224 square meters. The main projects completed include: building a 20,000-ton slipway (No.2 slipway) with a total investment of 8.62 million yuan. Upon completion, the ship is 228 meters long and 27 meters wide, and there are 100 tons and 650 tons portal cranes on both sides respectively. The hull workshop renovation project * * * investment12.82 million yuan, with a completed construction area of 20,398 square meters. The workshop is equipped with bridge crane with lifting capacity of 654.38+000 tons, edge planer with 654.38+02 meters, oil press with 654.38+060 tons and 300 tons, etc. The investment of the second phase of the machinery manufacturing workshop is * * * RMB12.5 million yuan, and the completed construction area is 9352 square meters. In the workshop, 3.5× 1 5m large lathe, 3.4m vertical lathe and 4.5× 1 5m gantry planer were added. A new shot peening room was also built to demolish and renovate the old buildings in the shipbuilding area. A large gantry planer with a length of 12 m and a width of 5 m was made by ourselves, which was controlled by silicon controlled rectifier without circulating current control, and was used to process the base of a large diesel engine. 1972 invested 4.24 million yuan to build a branch factory in zhangjiagang, which was completed and put into operation in may 1974.

From 1976 to 1980, the total investment in fixed assets of the factory was 54.38 million yuan, including 9150,000 yuan for technical transformation. Completed construction area 1 15039 square meters, including 57,747 square meters of production area and 57,292 square meters of staff residential area. The main engineering projects include: hull workshop reconstruction, new machinery workshop construction, relocation of Zhangjiagang branch and 4306 factory, in addition to vehicle repair workshop reconstruction, comprehensive workshop reconstruction, electromechanical outsourcing warehouse, factory east wharf filling, large annealing furnace, warehouse and open-air span, and new outfitting wharf (copper wharf). The main technical transformation projects include: self-propelled rain shed, high-pressure water rust removal device and garage expansion. A number of large transport vehicles, truck cranes, numerical control plotters, photoelectric tracking cutting machines and other equipment have also been added.

During the Sixth Five-Year Plan period 198 1 ~ 1985, the fixed assets investment of the factory was 57.7 million yuan, including 34.63 million yuan for technical transformation. The completed construction area is 90,470 square meters, including 33,884 square meters of production area and 56,586 square meters of staff residence. The technical transformation plan of this factory was included in the first batch of 550 key technical transformation projects in the national electromechanical industry, and passed the national acceptance in198665438+February. The main technical transformation projects completed are: 1 and No.2 slipway extension transformation, enabling them to build 20,000-ton and 35,000-ton ships respectively. Four production lines and new key processing equipment, such as advanced steel plate pretreatment production line, section steel pretreatment production line, plane segmentation production line and numerical control cutting production line, have been introduced into the infield of hull workshop. The main construction projects during this period include: hull outfield reconstruction and equipment purchase, machining equipment purchase and workshop reconstruction, cast iron cleaning workshop reconstruction, propeller workshop expansion, metering room expansion and so on. The factory signed a contract with two companies in the Federal Republic of Germany to build a container factory in the form of compensation trade. The factory invested RMB 765,438+10,000.00 Yuan, 19, 8 1 month, 1 9, trial production was basically completed in August, and 19 was fully completed in August.

During the Seventh Five-Year Plan period from 1986 to 1990, in addition to continuing to finish the finishing work of the new reconstruction and expansion project in the Sixth Five-Year Plan, the investment in fixed assets was 55.87 million yuan, including 38 1400 yuan, with a completed area of 5 1497 square meters and a production area of 24,497 square meters. Completed technical renovation projects include: medium-sized machine room renovation, central boiler room oil-to-coal project, furan resin sand recovery and regeneration device, new simple shot peening room, painting room, etc. In addition, a number of dock repair machinery and equipment, five aerial work platforms, MPK 150.8 hydraulic trucks and other projects have been introduced.

199 1 ~ 1995 During the Eighth Five-Year Plan period, the factory was a national key technical transformation enterprise during the Eighth Five-Year Plan period, and the technical transformation project was also listed as a national key transformation project. The factory invested 264.464 million yuan, focusing on the transformation of shipbuilding facilities and equipment. The main projects include: rebuilding the berth 1 to make it capable of building 35,000-ton ships and 60,000-ton ships, and equipping it with two 120-ton portal cranes; Build 7975 square meters of assembly and welding platform, 1 1900 square meters of outfitting site and segmented storage yard, etc. New 194m outfitting wharf and 35kV main drop station; Imported underwater plasma cutting machine, digital pipe bender, carbon dioxide gas shielded welding machine, hydraulic dynamometer, etc. Purchase machining equipment, transform machinery manufacturing facilities and ship repair facilities, so that the main facilities and equipment of the factory can build165,000 tons of ships and 1 1 10,000 kw diesel engines every year. At the same time, the pickling and electroplating workshop of pipe fittings, electrical appliance manufacturing workshop, tool workshop, steelmaking workshop, small and medium-sized parts processing and heat treatment workshop, pipe fitting factory, Tan Zhi steel casting factory, Kangqiao marine machinery factory, Zhou Xi accessories factory, Heqing welding parts factory and Pudong equipment factory were relocated. Songjiang Branch, a sectional manufacturing workshop, was newly built, forming a 65,438+03 supporting factory with a workshop area of 350,000 square meters.

After years of capital construction and technical transformation, the scale and production construction of the factory have developed rapidly. By the end of 1995, the whole factory covers an area of 589,000 square meters; There are more than 8,500 employees, including professional technicians 1.700. The original value of fixed assets was 378 million yuan. There are 35,000-ton berths (with a throughput of 60,000 tons) and 25,000-ton berths 1 each, and 25,000-ton floating docks 1 each (lifting force 1. 1.5 million tons). 1 100,000-ton and 5000-ton dry docks1block, and the wharf coastline1.500m or more, with computer CAD/CAM system network, underwater plasma cutting machine, numerical control cutting machine, steel plate and section steel pretreatment assembly line, TTS plane sectional assembly line,1.50t flat car and/kloc. Design and construction of 60,000-ton ships and offshore oil drilling platforms; Maintenance and renovation of 6,543,800+tonnage ships and offshore oil drilling platforms; Manufacturing capacity of all kinds of large-scale marine low-speed diesel engines of 23,000 kW and below, technical strength and comprehensive capacity of manufacturing and installing all kinds of steel structures and large-scale non-standard equipment. Shipbuilding, machine building, ship repairing and non-ship products have become the main production and operation projects of the factory.

Before 1957, the main task of the factory was to repair ships, and from 1958, it entered a new period of development with equal emphasis on ship repair and shipbuilding. 1958 developed the first 2000 HP marine diesel engine in China. 1959, the 3000-ton coastal cargo ship "Heping 49" was built. Starting from 1970, when the 10,000-ton ocean-going cargo ship "Lei Feng" was built on the 3,000-ton platform, more than 30 large and medium-sized ships were designed and built, and more than 60 large and medium-sized marine diesel engines were manufactured. Shipbuilding machinery has become the main body of factory production. Since the 1980s, large foreign ships have been taken as the main body of ship repair, special ships and offshore oil drilling platforms have been transformed, and 1 1 ship professional technical maintenance service station has been established in cooperation with foreign businessmen, and the ship repair capacity is among the best in China. Several series of Sulzer marine diesel engines were manufactured by importing patents from Sulzer of Switzerland and B&W of Denmark. Since 1969, large-scale ships such as multi-purpose cargo ships, container ships and refrigerated ships designed by ourselves or jointly have been built in batches and exported to Poland, Germany, Cyprus, Singapore, Cuba, Iran and other countries. We also cooperated with 708 Research Institute to design and build the first semi-submersible offshore oil drilling platform "Exploration 3" in China.

The factory also undertakes the manufacture of large-scale mechanical equipment, large-scale steel structure, tunnel shield boring machine, Wusong Road Gate Bridge main bridge and gate required by key projects of water conservancy, metallurgy, urban construction and other departments. From 1985 to1September 1992, 26 kinds of bronze art castings and large marine castings were exported to the United States, Japan, Egypt, Canada, the Philippines, Indonesia and other countries and Taiwan Province Province, Hongkong and Macau. From 1977 to 1995, the factory won 2 national invention awards, 3 scientific research projects 103,10/4 times, and 32 products won 53 scientific and technological achievement awards or high-quality product awards from the state, the Ministry (China Shipping Corporation) and Shanghai. Among them, 6RND68M diesel engine won the Golden Dragon Award as the national excellent new product, and the export container ship 1.23 million tons and the "Exploration 3" drilling platform won the national gold medal.

The main leaders of the party and government in Shanghai Shipyard and their appointment schedule

institution name

(full name)

postal service

appointment time

China * * * Shanghai Shipbuilding Committee

Wang Bomin

secretary of the Party Committee

1954. 1~ 1954.9

Message application programming interface

secretary of the Party Committee

1954.9~ 1958.3

Jian Xu

secretary of the Party Committee

1958.3~ 1959.4

Wang Bomin

secretary of the Party Committee

1959.4~ 1966.7

Haitao Zhang

Temporary party secretary

1966. 1 1~

Chen Huafeng

secretary of the Party Committee

1970.7~ 1977. 10

Sui Qianfang

Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee presides over the work.

1977. 10~ 1978.4

secretary of the Party Committee

1978.4~ 1983. 12

Zhu xijin

Acting party secretary

1983. 12~ 1985.4

China Shanghai Shipbuilding Committee

Wusongmu

Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee presides over the work.

1985.4~ 1987. 10

secretary of the Party Committee

1987. 10~ 1995. 10

Song Yangxin

secretary of the Party Committee

1995. 10~

Shanghai ship repair shop

Liu Dai

factory director

1954. 1~ 1954. 1

Wang Bomin

factory director

1954. 1~ 1959.4

Jisheng Pu

factory director

1959.4~ 1962. 1

Don

factory director

1962. 1~ 1963. 1 1

Sui Qianfang

Acting director

1963. 1 1~ 1964.5

factory director

1964.5~ 1966

Liu

The factory association presides over the daily work.

1968.5~ 1970.6

Wu Guozhong

The factory association presides over the daily work.

1968.5~ 1970.6

Hejiaxiu

The factory association presides over the daily work.

1968.5~ 1970.6

Chen Huafeng

Director of the factory revolutionary Committee

1970.7~ 1977. 10

Lengdazhang

Deputy director of the factory revolutionary Committee presided over the work.

1977. 10~ 1978.4

factory director

1978.4~ 1984.6

Shanghai Shipyard

Takayasu

factory director

1984.6~ 1988. 10

the Chen Dynasty

factory director

1988. 10~

Note: The main leaders of the Party and government of Shanghai Shipyard and their holding time have been from the date when the United British Shipyard General Factory was merged into Shanghai Shipyard by the Japanese army in 1954 1.