As of June 31, 2012, Luoding has 4 streets and 17 towns under its jurisdiction: Luocheng Street, Sulong Street, Attachment Street, Shuangdong Street, Luogian Town, Taiping Town, Boundary Town, Luoping Town, Funabu Town, Liangtang Town, Appingtang Town, Jinji Town, Weidi Town, Huashi Town, Raise Town, Lishao Town, Shengjiang Town, Lianzhou Town, Siren Town, Jiayi Town, and Longwan Town.
Expanded Information
After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Luoding County came under the Xijiang Prefecture of Guangdong Province.
In 1952, it was attached to Guangdong Province's Yuezhong Administrative Region.
On November 5, 1958, Luoding and Yunan counties were merged and called Luonan County. The county authority was located in Luocheng Town, which was under the Jiangmen Prefecture.
On January 4, 1959, Luonan County was renamed Luoding County.
On April 10, 1961, the analysis of Luoding County to restore the original Luoding and Yunan counties, Luoding County under the Guangdong Province, Zhaoqing area.
April 8, 1993, approved by the State Council to abolish Luoding County set up county-level Luoding City, directly under the jurisdiction of Guangdong Province, Zhaoqing City.
On April 5, 1993, approved by the State Council, county-level Luoding City under the direct jurisdiction of Guangdong Province .
On April 28, 1994, the People's Government of Guangdong Province entrusted Yunfu City with the administration of Luoding City.
In June 2012, Luoding was designated as a "Pilot City of Guangdong Province Directly Administering County Finances".
In 1996, Luoding had an area of 2,300 square kilometers and a population of 940,000 people. Jurisdiction of 6 streets and 20 towns: Luocheng Street, Chengdong Street, Chengxi Street, Sulong Street, Annex City Street, Shuangdong Street, Luogeng Town, Taiping Town, Xinrong Town, Boundary Town, Luping Town, Funabu Town, Tang Town, Jinji Town, Appletang Town, Weidi Town, Huashi Town, Raised Town, Xinle Town, Lishao Town, Shengjiang Town, Lianzhou Town, Siren Town, Dumen Town, Jiayi Town, Fuhai Town (of which, the Chengdong Street, the Chengxi Street are). established in 1994 with the approval of the provincial government, which has not been implemented for the time being). The city hall is located in Luocheng Street.
In 2002, the city of Luoding jurisdiction Luocheng, Chengdong, Chengxi, attached to the city, Shuangdong, Sulong 6 streets, Huashi, appingtang, jinji, nursery bottom, ponds, boat step, Luoping, Taiping, Luojing, Xinrong, Shengjiang, Lianzhou, Boundary, Lishao, Siren, Gaji, Raise, Fuhui, Xinle, Dumen 20 towns, *** there are 306 village committees, 26 neighborhood committees.
In December 2003, the towns of Xinrong, Dumen and Xinle were abolished and merged into Luoging Town, Siren Town and Annex Town respectively. After the adjustment, there are 21 towns in Luoding City: Luocheng Town, Sulong Town, Annexed Town, Shuangdong Town, Lishao Town, Shengjiang Town, Lianzhou Town, Siren Town, Jiayi Town, Fuhui Town, Luogeng Town, Taiping Town, Boundary Town, Luoping Town, Funabu Town, Jinji Town, Appling Pond Town, Weidi Town, Huashi Town, Two Ponds Town, Raise Town.
On October 14, 2005, Fuhe Town was renamed Longwan Town.
In 2009, the towns of Luocheng, Sulong, Attachment City and Shuangdong were successively abolished as towns and streets.
Baidu Encyclopedia-Luoding