The Establishment and Evolution of Wang Ying Village

Wang Ying Village, 1958 belongs to Chengguan Commune as Wang Ying Brigade; 1963 belongs to suburban commune as Wang Ying Brigade; 1984 belongs to the suburban township as the village committee of Wang Ying. The village Committee is stationed in Qianwangying. Jurisdiction over 7 natural villages. During the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty, Wang Xing moved to this village from Hongtong County, Shanxi Province. Because there is a primitive Wang Ying in the north, it was named Qianwangying. In the late Ming and early Qing Dynasties, Song Ganyin moved to this village from Xindian Town and named it after his surname. In the middle period of Taolouming, Tao Hai moved from Xinjian County, Jiangxi Province to the county seat, and the son of Hai moved here, hence the name of the building. In the early Ming Dynasty, Wang Xing moved from Shaanxi to build a village and named Wang Ying after his surname. During the Wanli period, Wang Xing built a new village in the south of the village, named former Wang Ying, so it was easy to be named today. Zhu Yingming moved to this village from Hongtong County, Shanxi Province in the second year of Hongwu. Named after the last name. At the end of the Ming Dynasty, Zou moved from Shanxi to build a village. Because there are few villains in the village, it is named. At the end of Yuan Dynasty, Cao moved to this village in tanghe county, taking the village as its name.