Evolution of wangcang county's organizational system

As early as the Neolithic Age, our ancestors had been working, producing and living in China.

In the Western Zhou Dynasty, today's prosperous territory belonged to Pakistan in the east and Shu in the west.

During the Spring and Autumn Period, this was the territory of Shu. Shen Zhou Liang Wang for five years. That is, in the ninth year of Qin Huiwen's reign (the first 3 16), after Shu Ba was destroyed by Qin, the county was set up in the land of Guo, and besides the country, Shu County was set up and transferred to Shu County.

During the Qin Dynasty, it belonged to Mengjia County and Lishu County; In the Western Han Dynasty, it belonged to Jiameng County, Guanghan County and Yizhou, and Wang Mang in the new dynasty belonged to MengMeng County. In the second year (24), Gongsun Shu was in Shu and Wangcang belonged to the same county. In the Eastern Han Dynasty, Jiameng County and Guanghan County of Yilifu; Shuhan belongs to Hanshou County and Zitong County; The Western Jin Dynasty belongs to Jinshou County and Zitong County of Liangzhou; Cheng (Han), former Qin, no change; Jinshou County, Jinshou County, was transferred to the Eastern Jin Dynasty.

From the first year to the third year of Yongchu, Song Wudi (420-422), Song Xijun was stationed in Xingle and Jiachang counties, Xingle county was administered by the county and Liangzhou was transferred. Xingle County governs Jiachuanba, Xijiachuan Town of this county, and is classified as Songxi County. Jiachang County, under the jurisdiction of Songxi County, governs the nationalization field of the northern nationalization town of Jinxian County. In the eighth year of Yuanjia in Song Wendi (43 1), Zhou Xian County was established, and now Fengjiaba in Donghe Town was ruled, and North Brazil County in Liangzhou was transferred (Langzhong County was ruled). Pingzhou County belongs to Baishui County and belongs to two counties, except North Brazil County.

During the Southern Dynasties, Songxi County, Xingle County, Jiachang County and Pingzhou County still existed. Liang and Song counties in the Southern Dynasties were placed under Lizhou, and they still governed Xingle and Jiachang counties, from four years of supervision (505) to seven years of supervision (508). During the Northern Dynasties, Yuan and Wei Dynasties, it occupied Xi County of Song Dynasty and its subordinate counties. In the first year of Yongping in the Northern Wei Dynasty (508), Liang Lizhou was changed to Xiyizhou, and in the same year Liang recovered Songxi County. In the eighth year of Tian Jian (509), Pingzhou County was revoked. In the sixth year (525), Mumen County was established, with Bazhou and Lingxin under its jurisdiction, and Fujiang and Ikekawa counties were established. County governs Fujiang County and Wooden Door Yard, which is located in Dong Fan Township today. Ikekawa Prefecture governs Dachiba in Puji Town today. Emperor Yuan of Liang inherited the year of Shengyuan (552), and Xi, Mumen County and its subordinate counties in Song Dynasty were ruled by Xiaoling Wang.

In the second year of the Western Wei Dynasty, Jiachang County was abolished in 553. Song Xijun is still at home and transferred to Lizhou to lead Xingle County. In the first year of Gongyi (554), Xingle County was changed to Jiachuan County. Counties and counties are still in the past, while Mumen County, Fujiang County and Ikekawa County remain unchanged, and their subordination and governance remain unchanged. In 555, Shouxian County in the Western Jin Dynasty was located in Dongluo County, and Shouxian County in Jinshou County was located in Yicheng County. Dongluo County, the county governs Fengjiaba in Donghe Town today.

In the Northern Zhou Dynasty (557-58 1), Dongluo County was abolished, and Yicheng County was still there, and it was assigned to Jinshou County, and the land remained unchanged. Song Xijun is still at home, and he is the general manager of Zhou Lili. Jiachuan county is still home, transferred to Songxi county, and the county seat has not changed. Today, the county is restored to Yuanshou County, and the land is unknown. Transfer to Song Xijun and rotate to the province. Mumen County, Fujiang County and Ikekawa County still exist, and their subordinate and jurisdiction areas remain unchanged.

In the early Sui Dynasty, the county was established as a state, and Emperor Wendi opened the emperor for three years (583), abolishing Songxi County, Mumen County and Ikekawa County. In the seventh year of Emperor Kai, Fujiang County was changed to Qinghua County. In the third year of Yang Di's great cause (607), the state was restored as a county. Change Lizhou to Yicheng County, Yicheng County and Jiachuan County belong to Yicheng County, and the county governance is still the same as before. Bazhou was changed to Qinghua County, which was subordinate to Qinghua County, and the county governance remained unchanged. In the second year of Gongdi Yining (6 18), Yicheng County was changed to Yiqing County.

In the first year of Wude in Tang Gaozu (6 18), Jingzhou was located in Qinghua County, the hometown of wooden doors, and the terrace was changed to terrace the following year. Jingzhou moved to Chiping County, Zhou Lili, and took over Qinghua County, Chiping County and Damou County. In the second year of Zhenguan (628), Jiachuan County of Lizhou also belonged to Jingzhou, and it was abolished in the seventeenth year of Zhenguan (643). Qinghua County, after Jingzhou was abolished, belonged to Bazhou; In Damou County, in the first year of Wude, Qinghua County was established, and now it rules Zhengzhiba Farm in Nanjiang County, and transferred to Bazhou after Jingzhou was abolished; In the first year of Wude, Diping County divided Diping County into two, ruled Dayingba in Puji Town today, and Li Jizhou was in the county after Jingzhou was abolished. In the first year of Zong Yongtai (765), it was renamed Tongping County. In the year of Bao Liyuan in Jing Zong (825), it was rescued to Damou County. After the literate Sect, it was restored, and its membership and governance remained unchanged. Jiachuan County still governs Jiachuan Dam in Jiachuan Town, and Jingzhou was transferred to Lizhou after it was abolished. In the first year of Yongtai, it was changed to Jizhou. In the seventh year of Wude (624), Nanping Prefecture was set up to govern Yiqing County, and the viceroy of Zhou Lili was placed under Yiqing County. In the second year of Zhenguan, Nanping House was abolished, and Yiqing County was returned to Zhou Lili. In the first year of Tianbao (742), it was renamed Yinshan County, which was used to govern Fengjiaba in Donghe Town today.

In the Five Dynasties, in the fourth year of the Tang Dynasty (907), Wang Jianjian went to Shu (known as Shi) and stayed there for three years (965). Today, Wangcang area is under the jurisdiction of Qianshu, Houtang and Houshu successively. Jiachuan and Yinshan counties are still there, and the land management remains unchanged. The two counties belonged to Zhaowu Army before, Yizhou in the later Tang Dynasty, Lizhou in the later Shu Dynasty, and Tongping County still exists, which governs Dayingba and Jizhou in Puji Town. Qinghua County is still the hometown, which governs the wooden door yard in Dong Fan Town, Bazhou, Li.

Jiachuan County was still established in the Song Dynasty, and Zhenguan County lasted for five years (1002), and Zhenzong Xianping was changed from Jizhou to Yichuan County in Lizhou. Tongping County, still located in the early Song Dynasty, was placed under Jizhou. In the fifth year of Emperor Taizu's reign (967), he entered Jiachuan County. In the third year of Emperor Taizu's Gande (965), Yinshan County was changed to Pingshu County, and Zongshen Xining was merged into Jiachuan County for three years (1070). Qinghua County and the early Song Dynasty are still located. In 967, provincial Pandao County (Nanjiang County became Miao Township here) entered Qinghua County. Zhenzong Xianping for four years (100 1), from Bazhou to Jizhou, Zongshen Xining for five years (1072), abandoned Jizhou and entered the province.

At the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, Jiachuan County was still established. In the 14th year of Emperor Taizu to Yuan Dynasty (1277), Jiachuan County of this province entered Miangu County, which governed Jialing Town in the central district of Guangyuan City and was placed under Guangyuan Road.

In the fourth year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (137 1), Guangyuan House was established, Jiachuan County was restored, and Jiachuan Dam in Xijiachuan Town of this county was under its jurisdiction. In the ninth year of Hongwu (1376), the satrap was reduced to county, and Jiachuan county was reduced to Guangyuan county (see "Old Nanjiang County Records" and Zan).

In the first year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty, that is, in the seventeenth year of Chongzhen in the Ming Dynasty (1644), Zhang captured Sichuan and established the peasant regime. The country name was Daxi, and Wangcang belonged to Guangyuan County in Daxi. In the fifth year of Shunzhi (1648), the Qing army conquered Guangyuan, and Wangcang belonged to Guangyuan County of Qing Dynasty. In the eighth year of Yongzheng (1730), Baizhangguan set up a patrol inspection department, with a patrol inspector 1 person, who was responsible for social security in Dongbao, Guangyuan County.

In the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), Baizhangguan inspection department was abolished, and Baizhangguan county was under the jurisdiction of Baizhang Village in Donghe Town. /kloc-divided counties in 0/3 years, set up counties to assist, and withdrew counties in 0/6 years.

Chinese soviet republic. In the 22nd year of the Republic of China (1933), Guangyuan County was established in June, which was under the jurisdiction of Wangcangba and was placed under the jurisdiction of Sichuan and Shaanxi provinces. In August of the same year, Guangyuan County was renamed wangcang county. In the same year, 65438+ February, Ying 'an County was established to rule today's Cuiyingchang. It was originally named Wu Ying County. In the 23rd year of the Republic of China (1934), due to the death of Lin Ying, director of the Political Department of the Red Thirty-first Army and deputy commander of the provincial military region, in Wu Ying County, the provincial Soviet government changed Wu Ying County to Ying 'an County. From April 23rd (1934) to April 24th (1935), Wangcangba was transferred to Sichuan and Shaanxi. In April of the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935), the Red Army went north to resist Japan. After leaving Wangwang, Wangcang and Ying 'an counties were abolished.

In the 30th year of the Republic of China (194 1) 10, the Ministry of Interior of the National Government ordered the establishment of the eastern part of Guangyuan County, and in the 30th year of the Republic of China (1942), the Wangcang Administrative Office was established. In 34 years (1 945) in September1,the administrative office was withdrawn to build wangcang county and administer the town, and it was placed under the 14th administrative supervision area of Sichuan Province.

People's Republic of China (PRC). 1950 65438+1October 12 Wangcang was liberated, still located in wangcang county, and was assigned to Jiange area, 1953 was assigned to Mianyang area (1968 was changed to Mianyang area), and 1985 was assigned to Guangyuan city.