Song History Zhang Lun Biography Translation

Chinese Cow City--Fuyang City

Fuyang City is located in the northwestern part of Anhui Province, with a total population of 9 million people, an area of 9,775 square kilometers, and 585,000 hectares of arable land. It has jurisdiction over the city of Jieshou and the four counties of Taihe, Linquan, Funan and Yingshang, as well as the three districts of Yingzhou, Yindong and Yiquan. It is the most populous city in Anhui Province, with a rural surplus labor force of more than 2 million, making it an important labor export base in the country, and one of China's poorer prefectural-level cities with a low-quality population.

Fuyang has a long history and many famous people. Here is the Spring and Autumn Period politician Guan Zhong hometown, the poet Jikang's mulberry outlet. Chinese literary history of the famous "Tang and Song dynasty eight" in Ouyang Xiu, Zeng Gong, Su Shi has been here for many years as an official. Area monuments all over, humanities and cultural prosperity, reflecting each other. The West Lake in Yingzhou was historically known as the West Lake in Hangzhou, and Xiaozhangzhuang in Yingshang County and the South Lake Park in Balihe have been named by the United Nations Environmental Protection Agency as one of the "Global 500".

Fuyang has convenient transportation and is well connected. Beijing-Kowloon Railway runs through the whole territory from north to south, and Shangfu, Luo Fu, Qingfu, Fu Huai four railroads in the territory to form a "m" frame, directly with the Longhai, Beijing-Guangzhou, Beijing-Shanghai and other railroad lines, forming eight lines into the five-way intersection of the railroad network, the Beijing-Kowloon Railway, Fuyang Formation Station, Beijing-Kowloon line is the largest railroad hub. 4C-class Fuyang The airport is capable of handling large and medium-sized passenger planes, and has opened routes to Hefei, Beijing and Shanghai. The first phase of JieFuBeng Expressway, which connects Beijing-Shanghai Expressway in the east and Beijing-Zhuhai Expressway in the west, has been completed, and the second phase of the project is under construction; FuLiu Expressway, which is an important part of the highway from Dongying in Shandong Province to Hong Kong, will be completed and opened to traffic in 2006; and the HeFu Expressway will be completed and opened to traffic in the period of the "Tenth Five-Year Plan". The Huaihe River, Yinghe River, Quanhe River, and Zihuaixin River within its territory have six waterways that can be used to reach the sea, making it a major water transportation hub from the Central Plains to East China.

Fuyang has a favorable climate and abundant resources. It has a mild climate, four distinct seasons, moderate rainfall and abundant light. It is a national large-scale commercial grain, cotton, oil, meat production base, the national straw cattle breeding demonstration base and the national goat plate leather key production areas. The territory is rich in coal, oil and other mineral resources.

Fuyang's economy is developing rapidly, and its comprehensive strength is increasing year by year. Since the reform and opening up, especially since 1992, Fuyang economy into a fast track of development, opening up to the outside world continues to expand, urban and rural landscape is changing rapidly, the people's living standards gradually improve the overall development of social undertakings. Light industry, textile, machinery, chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries have become the pillar industries of Fuyang's economic rise. Superior investment environment, so that hundreds of "three-funded" enterprises, nearly 1,000 inland enterprises like a fish out of water, thriving.

Fuyang's soft environment for economic development is improving. Municipal Party Committee and the municipal government to make great efforts to govern the economic environment, specializing in the establishment of administrative service centers, the implementation of one-stop service, simplify the procedures, improve administrative efficiency, the city's **** in 2003 to introduce the city's capital of 2.45 billion yuan, investment in the realization of a virtuous cycle.

Fuyang's development potential is huge, the prospects are bright. The next 5 to 10 years, Fuyang people will be in accordance with the "optimization of a production, strengthen the second, prosperity of the third" and "building the central city of Northwest Anhui Province" the overall idea, and strive to build Fuyang into a regional supply of high-quality and safe agricultural products, processing and manufacturing centers and modern The center of commerce and logistics distribution center.

Fuyang, a vibrant new city. Diligent, simple Fuyang people will rely on the combination of east and west, north and south of the transition zone of the location, bearing the east and west, call the south should be the north, and wholeheartedly cooperate with friends at home and abroad and insightful, hand in hand with the development of * * * create a better tomorrow!

Welcome customers at home and abroad to Fuyang to visit and guide, investment and business, we will be happy to provide you with the best quality service!

Fuyang City is rich in natural resources

Fuyang City is rich in natural resources. Mainly in Yingshang Xieqiao coal mines; Yingshang County, the north bank of the Huaihe River, Tao Damzi iron ore; Funan, Yingshang 2 counties Huaihe section of millions of cubic meters of quartz sand mines; Jieshou, Taihe 2 counties, Shahe River Basin underground petroleum mines and all over the city's pottery with the collodion, and so on. Soil has brown loam, sand concretion black soil, tidal soil, rice soil. Forest resources are mainly composed of deciduous, broad-leaved species of summer green forests, the territory of the ginkgo, paulownia, cypress, toon, mulberry, elm, willow, poplar, acacia, 51 families of more than 160 kinds of trees more than 300 million. Animal resources, on the other hand, include 146 species of terrestrial vertebrates of 53 families, such as swans, mandarin ducks, cuckoos, magpies, toads, weasels, hedgehogs, snakes, soft-shelled turtles, swallows, finches, turtle doves, yellow-browed willow warblers, and so on.

Administrative divisions

Fuyang City has three municipal districts, four counties, and one county-level city under its jurisdiction.

Fuyang City Area 9,979 square kilometers, population 9.04 million (2003).

Yingzhou District Area: 496 square kilometers, population: 600,000 people. The People's Government of the district is located at Yingnan Avenue.

Yingdong District covers an area of 685 square kilometers and has a population of 590,000 people. The People's Government of the district is located at Beijing East Road.

Yingquan District Area: 643 square kilometers, population: 640,000. The People's Government of the district is located at Renmin Dong Road.

Jieshou City Area 667 square kilometers, population 740 thousand.

Linquan County has an area of 1,818 square kilometers and a population of 1.92 million. The county people's government is located in Chengguan town.

Taihe County covers an area of 1882 square kilometers and has a population of 1.55 million. The county people's government is located in Chengguan town.

Funan County covers an area of 1,929 square kilometers and has a population of 1.49 million. The county people's government is located in Chengguan town.

Yingshang County covers an area of 1859 square kilometers and has a population of 1.51 million. Zip code 236200. county people's government in Shencheng town.

* The information on district and geographical names here is as of December 2005; the area and population data are based on the "Compendium of Administrative Divisions of the People's Republic of China (2005)", and the population is as of the end of 2003.

History

Fuyang City has a long history and a rich humanistic culture. Historically, the southern part of the city, centered on Yingzhou (present-day Fuyang City), was developed earlier. After the Western Zhou Dynasty, the Gui family name of Bei Guo was established in present-day Fuyang, Shen Zi Guo in Linquan, and Shen in Yingshang. During the Spring and Autumn period and the Warring States period, the counties of Yuanyang in Taiheyuan, Xin in Niqiu, and Nei in Linquan appeared. Thus, the concept of territory was gradually formed. Ruyin County was established in the Qin Dynasty and belonged to Runan County in Han Dynasty. In the Three Kingdoms, Wei set up the county of Yin. Northern Wei Xiaochang four years (532 AD) set up Yingzhou, Sui set up Ruyin County, Tang set up Yingzhou, Song set up Shunchangfu, Yuan belongs to Ru Ningfu, Ming belongs to Fengyangfu. Qing for the Yingzhou Prefecture. In the thirteenth year of the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty, Yingzhou was renamed Fuyang. After the establishment of the People's Republic of China, the establishment of Fuyang District Commissioner's Office, under the jurisdiction of eight counties and one administrative office.

The northern region, centered on the city of Bozhou, also went through the same historical stages of clan social development. In the Shang Dynasty, the city was the capital, "Tang began to live in Bo, from the first king to live". Spring and Autumn set Jiao Yi, Qin Qiao County, leading the present Bozhou territory of Qiao, the city father, belongs to Surabaya County, Han belongs to the Pei County, the Eastern Han belongs to the Pei State, the Three Kingdoms set up Qiao Du, the Eastern Jin Dynasty belongs to the Qiao County, the Northern Zhou Dynasty began to set up Bozhou, Sui re-set Qiao County, the Tang Qiao County, the Song Dynasty returned to the east of the Huainan Road, the Yuan set up the return to the Dezhou, the Ming Dynasty downstate for the county, and then re-launched as a state, Qing Dynasty belongs to the Yingzhou Prefecture. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Bozhou was a county under the jurisdiction of Fuyang District, called Bo County. In 1986, it was changed from a county to a city, called Bozhou City, and still belonged to the Fuyang area.

Historically, Ying, Bozhou two states north and south of each other, with the change of feudal regimes, and subordinate to the different, the formation of two both interlinked and relatively independent economic, political and cultural centers. Hongwu six years of the Ming Dynasty (AD 1372), Ying, Bozhou two states for the first time and for a unified map, "province Qiao County into Bozhou, looking for Bo County, Bozhou, belonging to the Yingzhou". Hongzhi nine years (1496 AD) Bo County was upgraded to state, and Yingzhou for the Yingzhou Prefecture, and downgrade Bozhou for Bo County, formally incorporated into the jurisdiction of Yingzhou, forming a vast area of four hundred miles from east to west and seven hundred miles from north to south. It not only includes the whole territory of Fuyang City and Bozhou City, but also contains most of the boundaries of Huoqiu County in Lu'an area.

In 1998, Bozhou City was designated as a provincial municipality, and in 2000, the counties of Huiyang, Mengcheng and Lixin were transferred to the jurisdiction of Bozhou City. Today, Fuyang City has three districts, four counties and one city.

Geography

Fuyang City has a long history and a rich cultural heritage. Historically, the southern part of the city, centered on Yingzhou (present-day Fuyang City), was developed earlier. After the Western Zhou Dynasty, the Bei State with the surname of Gui was established in present-day Fuyang, the Shen Zi State in Linquan, and the Shen State in Yingshang. During the Spring and Autumn period and the Warring States period, the counties of Yuanyang in Taiheyuan, Xin in Niqiu, and Nei in Linquan appeared. Thus, the concept of territory was gradually formed. Ruyin County was established in the Qin Dynasty and belonged to Runan County in Han Dynasty. In the Three Kingdoms, Wei set up the county of Yin. Northern Wei Xiaochang four years (532 AD) set up Yingzhou, Sui set up Ruyin County, Tang set up Yingzhou, Song set up Shunchangfu, Yuan belongs to Ru Ningfu, Ming belongs to Fengyangfu. Qing for the Yingzhou Prefecture. In the thirteenth year of the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty, Yingzhou was renamed Fuyang. After the establishment of the People's Republic of China, the establishment of Fuyang District Commissioner's Office, under the jurisdiction of eight counties and one administrative office.

The northern region, centered on the city of Bozhou, also went through the same historical stages of clan social development. In the Shang Dynasty, the city was the capital, "Tang began to live in Bo, from the first king to live". Spring and Autumn set Jiao Yi, Qin Qiao County, leading the present Bozhou territory of Qiao, the city father, belongs to Surabaya County, Han belongs to the Pei County, the Eastern Han belongs to the Pei State, the Three Kingdoms set up Qiao Du, the Eastern Jin Dynasty belongs to the Qiao County, the Northern Zhou Dynasty began to set up Bozhou, Sui re-set Qiao County, the Tang Qiao County, the Song Dynasty returned to the east of the Huainan Road, the Yuan set up the return to the Dezhou, the Ming Dynasty downstate for the county, and then re-launched as a state, Qing Dynasty belongs to the Yingzhou Prefecture. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Bozhou was a county under the jurisdiction of Fuyang District, called Bo County. In 1986, it was changed from a county to a city, called Bozhou City, and still belonged to the Fuyang region. 1998, Bozhou City was transferred to a provincial municipality, and in 2000, the counties of Huiyang, Mengcheng and Lixin were transferred to the jurisdiction of Bozhou City. Today, Fuyang City has three districts, four counties and one city.

Historically, Ying, Bozhou two states north and south of each other, with the change of feudal regimes, and the subordination of different, formed two both interconnected and relatively independent economic, political and cultural centers. Hongwu six years of the Ming Dynasty (AD 1372), Ying, Bozhou two states for the first time and for a unified map, "province Qiao County into Bozhou, looking for Bo County, Bozhou, belonging to the Yingzhou". In the ninth year of Hongzhi (1496 AD), Bo County was elevated to the state, and Yingzhou was Yingzhou Prefecture, and Bo County was downgraded to Bo County, which was formally included in the jurisdiction of Yingzhou, forming a vast area of 400 miles from east to west and 700 miles from north to south. It not only includes the whole territory of Fuyang City and Bozhou City, but also contains most of the boundaries of Huoqiu County in Lu'an area.

Sights and Sights

Wenfeng Pagoda

Wenfeng Pagoda is located in the center of Fuyang City, near the main road, Yingzhou Road. Recent history records, because the Quixing Tower is not high, the star of literature is not very visible, so the local literary style is not vibrant, not many achievements. Kangxi thirty-five years (1796) in this building Wenfeng Pagoda, in order to revitalize the literary style of Fuyang. Tower for all-brick structure, seven octagonal, 31.8 meters high. Each floor has a tower heart room, the first floor alone for a room, the north door for the staircase entrance, there are circling stairway through the top. One, three, five, seven layers of the four sides of the four coupon-shaped door; two, four, six layers, in the south, west and east of each of the three doors. Pagoda for the eaves of the pavilion type, each layer of the stacked Shibuya out of the mast, there are imitation wood structure of the brick arch supporting the pick out of the eaves. The top ridge corner, three stacked beads sword, by iron five forked brake rod through the string of saving the tip, the shape is simple and solemn.

Wenfeng Pagoda and Kui Xing Lou, were built in the southeast of the city, that is, Xunfang. The Mountains and Seas Scriptures, said: "the loss of Xunwei, the sky lacks Qianjiao". Fuyang terrain in the northwest high southeast low-lying, according to "Yinzhou Zhi" records: geomancy experts believe that the southeast of the depression and the ground is light, the earth's gas overflow and difficult to talent, must build a tower to the town. Yi - Xun" said Xun like the wind: "with the wind, Xun". Sparse: "wind both follow, nothing is not smooth". According to Confucianism, Xun for the article of the House, the tower has the shape of the Zhuo Pen. Therefore, it is called "Wenfeng Tower".

Wenfeng Pagoda both with the "Wen" related and very rich in Taoist colors, the tower of some of the brick carvings, there are expressed in the longevity of the deer, Ganoderma lucidum grass, dragons, phoenixes, there are literati prayed for Carp Jump Dragon Gate, and yin and yang fish pattern. This study of the ideology of the people at that time, aesthetic psychology and history of Fuyang provides a vivid image of valuable information. In short, this kind of tower belongs to the old so-called feng shui tower.

Kuixinglou

Kuixinglou, located in the southeast of the old city of Fuyang city wall junction, also known as the corner building. It is rumored that the building on a clear day can look at Huo Mountain, so the old county records, also known as "look at Huo building", commonly known as "three tent tower".

Originally for the Ming Wanli two years (1574) governor Zhao Shixiang expansion of the southern city built by the enemy building. Qing Tongzhi nine years (1870) remodeling. All brick structure, three hexagonal, 9.93 meters high, stacked eaves, ridge and corner, top decorated with iron phoenix dance, hexagonal copper bell (1981 rebuilt to iron bell). The phoenix dance and have the appearance, the ancients thought that there should be Switzerland, so the top of the decorations with traditional cultural nature.

Quixing building three layers are room, but not through each other. A semi-circular coupon door towards the south, the second floor of a door four circular coupon window, the third floor of the south lintel for "Kui Bi Lianhui". "Kui", "wall", "bucket" are twenty-eight constellations. "Kuixing" is the first of the twenty-eight white tiger seven hosts, because of its "flexing hook, like the text of the painting", so the "Xiaojing - Aid Shenqi" has a "Kuixing main article" said. The Spring and Autumn Annals of the Yuan Dynasty (春秋元命苞) even believes that the origin of Chinese characters is also related to the Kuixing star, saying that Cangjie "looked up to the Kuixing star to see its curvature, looked down to see the fish, birds and feathers, mountains and rivers, and then created the characters". The Record of Famous Paintings of All Ages says: "Kui has the angle of the man, the next master of the rhetoric". Because of the ancient books often the Kuixing and words, articles together, so the literati have worshipped the Kuixing, all over the building for the worship, in order to pray for the local literati, literature flourished.

Yingzhou West Lake

Yingzhou West Lake is located one kilometer northwest of Fuyang City on both sides of the Xinquan River, is the ancient Yinghe River, Qinghe River, small Ruhe River, Bailonggou, the confluence of four water. Because Fuyang after the Northern Wei Dynasty called Yinzhou and named for the Tang, Ming and Qing dynasties.

Ming Dynasty "Zhengde Yingzhou Zhi" in: West Lake "10 miles long, three miles wide, the depth of the water is unpredictable, the vastness of the same. The Qing dynasty, "a unified record" cloud: "yingzhou west lake is famous all over the world, the victory of the pavilion, goblet of prosperity, can be comparable with the west lake in Hangzhou." The beauty of the West Lake in Yingzhou, the four seasons are good, recruiting a lot of people out of the literati to guard Yingzhou, but also the literati poets and painters of the tourist attractions. From the Ning dynasty, there are Northern Song lyricist, prime minister Yan Shu, Northern Song literati, historian Ouyang Xiu, Su Shi, Song dynasty, Lu Gongzhuo, seven famous people know Yingzhou, for the construction of the West Lake in ancient Yingzhou set up a monumental feat, and left 113 famous poems, plus 71 ancient and modern poets poetry *** 259. Among them, the eight great poets of the Tang and Song dynasties accounted for four people, as well as Yang Wanli, one of the four great poets of the Southern Song Dynasty, and Huang Tingjian, who was on a par with Su Shi. Su Shi once in a poem will be the West Lake in Yingzhou and Hangzhou West Lake comparable to, "the great thousands of ups and downs in a dust, do not realize that Hangzhou and Yingzhou who male and female". It can be seen that the West Lake of Yingzhou in ancient times was indeed the crown of the West Lake in the world. But later, due to the Yellow River flooding, the West Lake was filled with mud and sand, the former beauty, no longer exists. Now only exists "will old hall" and other buildings.

The new West Lake is 15 kilometers west of Fuyang City, 11.5 kilometers in circumference, with a surface of about 5.74 square kilometers and a depth of 1-2 meters, which was built on the basis of the original Thirty Mile River. There are islands in the lake and pools in the islands, green willows along the shore, foliage and flowers. Main scenic possession: Beilin Park, built Beilin Promenade, Beilin Bagua array, a collection of contemporary famous painters and calligraphers of more than 500 pieces. Hundred Dragon Pavilion, the Eight Immortals, twelve Chinese zodiac and other stone carvings, exquisite, people applauded. Purple Bamboo Courtyard, built with rockery, swimming room and so on. Hidden leisure hall, is to worship Ouyang Xiu, Su Shi place. Qinglian Pavilion, the Department of ancient architecture, five-story pavilion. Nine curved bridge, the first Hanyu Pinyin letters from the West Lake in Yingzhou, very clever. Fish Palace, for the two carp ambush, inside the modern electric sound and image devices, such as into the fairyland. There are other yachts, cruise ships, tigers, etc., it is more memorable.

According to the master plan, Yingzhou West Lake will be built into both ancient humanities landscape scenic spots, but also modern amusement facilities of the important scenic spots, but also the most valuable and attractive northwest Anhui one of the most tourist attractions.

Nanhu Park

Yingshang South Lake Park is located 10 kilometers south of Yingshang County, 60 kilometers from Fuyang, the entire park is built on a natural lake with more than 10,000 acres of water. The park is divided into two major parts, the northern part of the three built an area of 40-60 acres of artificial islands, each island a scene, each with its own characteristics, East and West, ancient and modern reflection, creative and innovative. The southern lake is characterized by the image of the twelve Chinese zodiac signs scattered twelve small islands. Various kinds of yachts are traveling through it. The north and south of the garden are divided by the curving embankment and the lying arch bridge. Curved embankment on both sides of the green willow phi brush, jagged sandwich road, walking on the embankment bridge, the West Lake in Hangzhou flavor, although no mountain and water and interesting, but there is a water and sky connected to the wonders. Particularly distinctive is the north garden of the mouth of the lying wave in the clear water of the promenade, the promenade at each end of the nine curved bridges connecting the island attractions, the promenade modeling and corridor in the painting and the Summer Palace in Beijing, hundreds of landscape figures covered with carved beams and paintings, the corridor left 150 monument, to invite China's famous calligrapher will be the three hundred Tang Dynasty poems written on the monument, resulting in the Chinese Tang Dynasty poems of the monument of the promenade of the three hundred tops of the absolute scene.

Entering the South Lake Park, on the high slope of the dam protrudes the seven-story pagoda and the Lake Pavilion. Ascending high and looking at the water and sky, in the island in the lake, Chinese and Western buildings are intertwined, the history and reality, China and the world condensed. The Temple of Zeus in Greece, the Arc de Triomphe in France, the churches and town halls in Germany, the windmills in Holland and the country churches in Norway bring you into the exotic flavor. Chinese-style courtyards with flying eaves and arches, arched bridges curving like rainbows, wind and rain bridges sheltering from the wind and rain, and the twisting and turning Jade Ribbon Bridge lying over the blue water. Hundreds of meters long Lingbo Bridge, a variety of sculptures like a group of changing pictures in front of the visitors. The weeping willows along the bank and the roadside are dancing in the breeze, and wild ducks and herons can be seen from time to time. Here there are 57 species of birds of 12 families, is an important habitat for birds and waterfowl in northern Anhui, in the lake, opened up the wild birds and animal farms, and from abroad introduced peacocks, ostriches, chickens and so on. In the garden on the other side of the water on an island built an oval racecourse for tourists to ride the race, and with it, the lake built a dozen or so leisure villas, forming a set of excursions, leisure, meetings as one of the good place.

Zhangzhuang Park

Zhangzhuang Park is located in Yingshang County, Xieqiao Town, small Zhangzhuang, 20 kilometers from the county, was built in 1978, by the small Zhangzhuang village investment. Expansion and remodeling in 1995, now covers an area of 120 acres.

Park Xian flowers and grass, trees and green, around the mural characters lifelike, white jade sculpture standing, colorful light fountain flashing waves, platform pavilions and pavilions simple and elegant, secluded environment, pleasant scenery. Wang Fu Mountain is an artificial pile of rockery, 37 meters high, the slope of the green surrounded by pavilions on the top of the mountain can be viewed from afar to take a break, the artificial river as a jade belt around the park. The southern part of the park is a zoo, there are monkeys, bears, dozens of rare animals for visitors to enjoy. West of the park for the playground, there are a variety of large amusement rides, electric trains, airplanes, etc., for people to play. Outside the park towers a high thirteen-story environmental tower, climb to the top of the tower, the United Nations selection of the ecological environment, "the world's five hundred best," the village of small Zhangzhuang in the eye, beautiful. The park has a parking lot, snack department, photography department, for visitors to provide quality services.

Small Zhangzhuang is one of the 500 best places in the world in terms of ecological environment by the United Nations.

Huai Shang Park

Huai Shang Park is located in Yingshang County, west of Lake Wuli, built in 1923, the original Department of the private garden of the gentry You Yinxuan, called "Tour Garden", people can also be its name and the name of the garden, commonly known as "You family garden After the liberation, it was renamed as "Youjia Garden". After the liberation, the name was changed to "Huaishang Garden". 1954, the park was flooded, "ten years of turmoil", it was seriously damaged. But after many allocations for renovation and expansion, restored the garden, rich garden, the area from the original 26,000 square meters expanded to more than 40,000 square meters, so that the park has a new look.

The park is surrounded by green water on three sides, the north side of the flower wall standing tall. Above the main gate, there are four golden words "Huai Shang Park", attracting visitors. Inside the park, three streams run across the east and west, naturally dividing the park into four scenic spots. The first scenic spot is characterized by bonsai, flowers and trees, with beautiful and pleasant scenery. There are "Taiji Stone", "Earth Dragon Pine", "Three Rings Setting the Moon", "Fengyi Pavilion", "Moon Festival Pond", "Thirteen Taibao", "Jiangxin Pavilion" and other attractions. The second scenic spot is famous for its rocky pavilions and has a unique scenery. "Welcome Guest Pavilion", "Lotus Pavilion", "Lotus Pond", "Duck Reflection Pond", "Jingsheng Hall", "Nine Ridges and Eighteen Peaks", "Upstairs Building", "White Stone Pagoda", etc. are so beautiful that people will The third scenic spot is a dense pine forest. The third scenic spot is a dense pine forest with unique scenery. In the scenic area, pine pavilions, pine towers, pine sheds, pine umbrellas, pine fans, pine type vivid, well arranged. The fourth scenic spot is the newly built flower garden and botanical garden, which is full of flowers all year round and fragrant in all seasons. In the garden, there are "Prospect Pavilion" and "look at the flower building", the construction of the new Ying, the garden cultivated a variety of valuable flowers and trees.

Though the area of Huai Shang Park is small, but the garden promenade water pavilion, pavilion rockery, pine and cypress bamboo forests, flowers and grasses, arranged in order, the landscape is elegant and clean and new, very rich in the natural beauty of the mountains and forests and the simple and generous attitude, become a famous tourist attraction in Yingshang.

Historical figures

Guan Zhong

Guan Zhong ( ? -645 BC), name Yiwu, the word Zhong, the Spring and Autumn Period, a famous politician, Yingshang County people. Guan Zhong lost his father when he was young, his mother was in the hall, living in poverty, had to pick up the family's burden too early, in order to make ends meet, and Bao Shuya partnership in business after the army, to the state of Qi, after a few twists and turns, recommended by Bao Shuya, for the upper secretary of Qi (i.e., the prime minister), assisted the Duke Huan of Qi to become the first hegemon of the Spring and Autumn Period.

Guan Zhong paid attention to the economy, opposed to empty talk, advocating reforms to enrich the country and strengthen the army, he said: "the country has more money is far away from the people to come, the land is open up the people to stay, the warehouse endowed with the real know the etiquette, food and clothing is enough to know the honor and disgrace". Duke Huan of Qi honored Guan Zhong as "Father Zhong" and authorized him to preside over a series of political and economic reforms: dividing the country into political districts, organizing the military establishment, and setting up officials to manage the country; establishing a system for selecting talents, in which a scholar was selected after three trials and could be "the counselor of the upper secretary of state" (the assistant); levying taxes in equal portions by land, and forbidding the nobles to be taxed in equal portions. Taxes were levied according to the land, prohibiting the nobles from plundering private property; the salt and iron industry was developed, and money was minted to regulate prices. The essence of Guan Zhong's reform was to abolish slavery and transition to feudalism. Guan Zhong's reforms were so effective that the state of Qi was greatly revitalized. Externally, Guanzhong proposed to "honor the king and repel the barbarians" to unite the northern neighbors and resist the southern invasion of the Shanrong tribe. This diplomatic strategy was also successful. Later, Confucius exclaimed, "If it were not for Guan Zhong, I would have to wear foreign clothes.

The reason why Guan Zhong was able to become a hegemon is inseparable from Bao Shuya's knowledge and recommendation. Guanzhong late in life was moved to say: "I do business with Bao Shuya and take more wealth and profit, he does not think that I am greedy; with Bao Shuya to plan things, I do things badly, he does not think that I am stupid; I escaped from the position three times, he does not think that I am timid and afraid of death; I do the official expelled, he does not think that I am not decent; I assisted the Duke Corrections defeated and imprisoned to bear the humiliation, he does not think that I am unashamed! ....... The one who gave birth to me is my parents, and the one who knows me is Bao Zi!"

The writings of Guan Zhong, included in the Guoyu-QiYu and the Han Shu-Yiwen Zhi. Guanzi***24 volumes, 85 articles, 76 articles exist today, the content is very rich, including Taoism, name, law and other schools of thought, as well as astronomy, public opinion, economy and agriculture, etc., of which "light and heavy" and other chapters, is not often seen in ancient texts of the economic literature, production, distribution, trade, consumption, finance, and so on, have discussed, is the study of China's pre-Qin dynasty agriculture and economy of the precious information.

The biography of Guan Zhong is contained in Shiji - Guan Yan Liezhuan (The Records of the Grand Historian).

Gan Luo

Gan Luo, the grandson of Gan Mao, was a famous young hero during the Warring States period. At the age of 12, Gan Luo was the attendant of Lu Buwei, the prime minister of Qin, who was little known in the imperial court. Once when Qin wanted to send an envoy to Yan, Lu Buwei asked Zhang Tang, a veteran minister, to respond to his order, and he was repeatedly persuaded to do so, but to no avail. Gan Luo went to see Zhang Tang and analyzed the situation of the world. He analyzed the situation of the world, listed the advantages and disadvantages of the mission, and persuaded Zhang Tang to accept the mission, Lu Buwei praised Ganluo's talent. Soon after this, upon Lu Buwei's recommendation, Ganluo, as the envoy of the king of Qin, was ordered to go to Zhao, and persuaded the king of Zhao with his eloquence to send his troops to attack Yan, and Qin gained five cities without spending a single soldier. The king of Qin was so shocked by Gan Luo's success that he was appointed as a minister by the king of Qin, who returned Gan Mao's confiscated house and fields to him.

Ming Dynasty, Yingshang County, built the "Two Wise Men Shrine", in honor of Gan Mao, Gan Luo grandchildren. Later, the Two Sages Ancestral Hall was expanded into the Four Sages Ancestral Hall, which honored Guan Zhong and Bao Shuya.

The 71st volume of the Records of the Grand Historian (史记) contains the biography of Gan Luo.

Lu Meng

Lu Meng (178-219 A.D.), known as Zi Ming (子明), was a native of Fupo (Lujiagang, southeast of present-day Funan County) in Runan County during the Three Kingdoms period, and was a famous general of Eastern Wu. When he was young, he was subordinate to Deng Dang, a general of Sun Ce, and after Deng Dang's death, he took over his subordinates and followed Sun Quan to attack and fight in various places. Later, he accompanied Zhou Yu, Cheng Pu and other Eastern Wu generals to defeat Cao Cao at Red Cliff. Lu Meng did not study literature at the beginning, but followed Sun Quan's advice and read more history and military books, and Lu Su said he was "very knowledgeable and erudite, and not the same as Wu Xia A Meng". When Lu Su died, he took over the leadership of his army. In 219 A.D., he led a surprise attack on Jingzhou, causing Guan Yu and his son to die under the sword. He served as a lieutenant of Pingbei, a good general in Yokoya, a governor of Lujiang, a governor of Hanchang, a governor of Nanxun, and a feudal lord of Weiling.

Lv Meng's biography is recorded in the Records of the Three Kingdoms.

Chang Chih

Chang Chih (1019-1077), the word Yifu, Ruyin (former Fuyang County) people, the Northern Song Dynasty scholars. He was a scholar of the Northern Song Dynasty. After failing to pass the examination for the title of scholar, he lived in the alleys and devoted himself to the study of Confucianism. During the Jiahu and Zhiping years of the Song Dynasty, the emperor repeatedly authorized him to take up official positions, but he refused to do so. In the third year of Xining (1070), Emperor Shenzong of the Song Dynasty decreed that Chang Chichih should be sent by courtesy, and that he should not listen to Chang Chichih's resignation. In the following year, Chang Chih had to go to Beijing to see him. First, he served as the sermon attendant of Tianzhangge, then served as a permanent attendant, and later served as the royal historian of Xijing Liushi, Changchih was well educated and loyal, and was appreciated and respected by the ministers of Mingzhong, such as Ouyang Xiu, Wang Anshi, and Lv Gongzhi, and thus became famous for a short time. When Wang Anshi changed the law, many people opposed it, but Changchih "thought it was the right thing to do and rose up at the first call", and resolutely supported the change of the law. After his death, he was awarded the title of Right Counselor. The History of Ning contains the biography of Chang Chih.

Zhang Lun

Zhang Lun (?

Zhang Lun (? -1085), the character Gongxin, was a native of Ruyin (former Fuyang County) in the Northern Song Dynasty. Zhang Lun was a young man of chivalry. He failed to pass the examination for the first degree, and then moved to the right class of the temple. Sichuan Wang Jun revolt, the court sent troops to suppress, Zhang Lun advocated "call the pacification", please the government and the volunteer alliance, set up a monument on the realm, many years of mutual peace. Lun served as the Jianghuai system of salt transportation deputy commissioner, reform of the old system of salt tax, additional salt farms, so that the salt course to turn a loss into a profit. After Zhang Lun on behalf of Taizhou, three times on the table, please repair the sea weir, the rate of workers to repair 75 kilometers of seawalls, so that local agricultural production can be restored and development, embraced by the people, for him to build a shrine to show respect, Zhang Lun rich in sympathy, in the Jianghuai Road to see the displacement of Zhui Min, he sighed with indignation, said: "this is the fault of the Secretary!" So he took the silver to buy clothes and sent them to the frozen refugees. The History of the Song Dynasty contains the biography of Zhang Lun.

Liu Futong

Liu Futong (1321-1365), a native of Yingzhou (present-day Jieshou), was a leader of the Red Turbans at the end of the Yuan Dynasty.

Liu Futong was born in a rich family in Liu Xiao Town, in present-day Jieshou City. Liu Fotong since childhood temperament, intelligent, always with great aspirations. Youth as Zhugao town inspector, upright and righteous, into the value of the end of the brutal rule of the Yuan Dynasty, the people of northern Henan and Anhui Province, the grievances of the people, the national contradiction is unprecedentedly acute. In this social context, the Yuan dynasty, the imperial envoy Jia Lu in the name of repairing the river, under false pretenses (due to extortion of the Liu family's precious animal, the White Deer unsuccessful), to change the river, the destruction of Liu's house. Liu Futong is determined to rebel against the Yuan dynasty because of the hatred of his country and his family.

Liu Futong and Han Shantong made a lot of preparations for the uprising. The White Lotus Sect was established in the organization, and the struggle was focused on the foreign rulers in the public opinion. In April of the eleventh year of the reign of Emperor Zhizheng (1351), Han Shantong and Liu Futong gathered in Yongnian County, Hebei Province. They killed the white horse and black bull, swore to heaven and earth, and decided to revolt. Unexpectedly, the news leaked out, by the official army raid roundup, Han Shantong was arrested and killed, Liu Futong fled back to Yingzhou. In May of the same year, Liu Fotong led the uprising in Yingzhou, and quickly captured the city of Yingzhou, igniting the beacon of the peasant uprising at the end of the Yuan Dynasty.

Liu Futong rate of the Red Turbans first broke the Yingzhou, and then marched into Henan, occupying Zhugao, according to Cangli, even broke the Luoshan, Zhenyang, Chushan, and the Maiyang, Ye County, etc., cut off the south of Henan. In September of the same year, Liu Futong waved his troops southward, successively captured Ru Ningfu, Guangzhou, Xizhou, the righteous army triumphantly grew, the team expanded 200,000 people. To Zheng 12 years (1352), Liu Futong rate of the Red Turbans have defeated the Yuan army general Heshu Chi, beheading the Yuan general Kung Bu Ban, hit? (14) Silkworm Endurance? Muer 300,000 elite division, repeated victories, shocked the Yuan court. At this time, the Han landlord Li Siqi collusion with the Yuan army, sneak attack from behind the army, Liu Futong from Ru Ning retreated to Bozhou, to Zheng 13 years (1352 years), in February, Liu Futong and Wang Batou will fight, kill Batou, defeated the Yuan army, and then led the army to the south, captured the Anfeng, into the siege of Lujiu (now Hefei). To Zheng 15 years (1355), Liu Futong welcome Han Shantong's son Han Liner to Bozhou, called "small Ming Wang", the establishment of the regime, the country name of the Great Song Dynasty, the annual number of Longfeng, Liu Futong and Luo Wensu with the Pingzhang. In February of the same year, due to strategic errors, the main force of the army to the north, Bozhou was besieged by the Yuan army, Liu Futong to protect the small Ming Wang bloody breakout, south to Anfeng, which is the red scarf army since the uprising suffered the first major setback.

Liu Futong's outstanding, lies in his frustration is not discouraged. Soon after he retreated to Anfeng, Liu Futong led his army to the north and counterattacked, defeating the Yuan army and revitalizing his reputation. In June of the 17th year of the reign of Emperor Zhizheng (1357), Liu Futong personally led the main force to capture Bianliang, Liu Futong was alone without help, and embraced Han Lin'er's defeat in Anfeng. Then, the three armies of the Northern Expedition lost one after another due to their own battles and mutual difficulties in supporting each other. Liu Futong in a very difficult situation to defend Anfeng, time up to four years and nine months. In February 1363, Zhang Shicheng sent his general Lv Zhen to raid Anfeng, and Liu Futong and Han Lin'er were taken to Chuzhou by Zhu Yuanzhang and stayed in Zongyang Palace. Two years later, Zhu Yuanzhang sent Liao Yongzhong, the left minister, to drown Liu Futong and Han Liner in Guabu by boat.

Lv Xiaguang

Lv Xiaguang, born in 1906, Linquan County, Lv Zhai people, living in France, a famous painter, antique connoisseur. Lv Xiaguang studied in private school in his town in his early childhood, then attended Beijing No. 4 Middle School, then transferred to Nanjing Municipal Fine Arts Specialized School, and finished his university course at Shanghai University of the Arts. Lv Xiaguang began his artistic career in the 1920s, studying successively with master artist Tian Han and master artist Xu Beihong. Subsequently, on the recommendation of Xu Beihong, he went to France to study with the famous artist Wu Zuoren, and was admitted to the Ecole Nationale des Beaux-Arts in Paris, specializing in painting and sculpture, and was awarded a diploma from the school in the early 1930s. In the early thirties, he went with Wu Zuoren to the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Brussels, Belgium, to qualify for a scholarship, and his excellent results shocked the entire art world in Belgium. After completing his studies in Belgium, he returned to Paris to further his studies at the école Nationale des Beaux-Arts in Paris.

During the war, he became a professor at the Suzhou Academy of Fine Arts and a professor at the Shanghai University of Fine Arts and its Chongqing branch. At the same time, he actively participated in the anti-Japanese cultural propaganda activities under the leadership of Zhou Enlai and Guo Moruo, and took part in the Cultural Working Committee of the Political Department in Wuhan and Chongqing.

After the victory of the anti-Japanese war, he returned to France, and under the support of the French Ministry of Culture, held a grand personal exhibition in Paris, the then French President Winsor Ollijoer personally visited and inscribed congratulations. This exhibition caused great repercussions in France. Subsequently, he held more than 20 solo traveling exhibitions in Lyon, St. Etienne and other cities in France in a whirlwind manner, with great influence.

Lu Xiaguang was still very concerned about his country's art career and Sino-French art exchanges in his later years. In order to promote the development of Sino-French cultural exchanges and encourage Chinese painters to study the essence of Western art, he donated money to set up the Chinese Painting Studio in 1964, which was dedicated to Chinese painters who came to France for further study and research on Western art.

Lu Xiaguang had returned to China several times to visit his family, and was received by the national leaders.

Wang Keqin

Wang Keqin (1920-1947), a native of Fuyang County, was a famous war hero who created the three major mutual-aid movements of "mutual aid in thought, life and technology" during the War of Liberation.