Wangcheng Village is about 10 kilometers from the Qinling Mountains, about 8 kilometers from the Weihe River, about 1 kilometer from the Xibao Highway, south of the high plateau. South and Guangji town unity village, east joy village shore, east neighbor Houjia village town Zhongwang village, north and Xinlian village, on the three Tun border, west and Su village connected. 7 villagers group, 1270 people, covers an area of about 1800 acres (including residential area).
Wangcheng Village
Wangcheng was originally "Qi Li Mao Jia Zhuang". Before the Yuan Dynasty, a family of Li households originated from Longxi in Gansu, and then some of them moved to the east of Wugong Street (today's Puji Town), and some of them branched out in Wangcheng. A family of Li family originated in Chang'an County, later moved to Wangcheng. 18-20 years (1929-1931) locusts, drought, cholera disease caused by the extinction of the Mao family, Qi, Li became the two major families.
The name of the village, one said, Wangcheng village walls 5 meters wide and 5 meters high. East of the east gate, directly across from the two "criminal", one for the protection of the door, the second for the dispute settlement. Because of the city on the Li Tianming, Li Xiaotang, Li Wugeng for the leader of those who often teach martial arts, foreign invaders look at the wall dare not invade, the name is Wangcheng; two said, the Tang Zhenguan years, when the weather is clear, based on the South Plateau look out, Xianyang city can be seen clearly.
Before the founding of New China, the national in the South Plateau to establish almshouses, after the founding of New China, the original "almshouse" population to share the land and kiln, is now a group of 5; "" before there are five production teams, a farm. Communalization of a flat two transfer, the farm part of the acres of land by the village of Dongyanghua farming for five or six years. Because of the inconvenience of farm farming, after the relocation of more than 20 households to form the seventh group.
The leading industry is kiwifruit, in which the formation of cold storage up to five. The rest for wheat, corn, miscellaneous grains, planting seedlings, the village north of a seedling built Zhouzhi South Gate, one of China's Water Street by Qi Lingfeng construction.
Expert field training
Since then, support, the villagers to raise funds, rectify the appearance of the village, is now planned to become a playhouse as the center of a large trunk road. In front of the playhouse is about 1000 meters square, set up basketball court, all kinds of fitness equipment, for the majority of villagers fitness, leisure, entertainment, become a variety of celebrations, with special care. There are street lights in every street, and every household drinks tap water. The village building no less than 100 households, no less than 30 households with computers.
The village had only one bicycle in the pre-communist period, but now there are hundreds of private cars, and each family has several motorcycles, battery-operated vehicles and bicycles.
Four people outside the large enterprises, the village north of a meat factory and large-scale breeding plant. Southeast of the village has a building materials factory, the use of dozens of transport vehicles, to solve a large number of idle labor. 200 meters south of the village by the natural gas pipeline to Shanghai from west to east across, and someone to maintain. Villagers purchased a large loader, excavator three for the construction of houses, excavation, etc. to provide convenience.
The village center playhouse lost dangerous building in 1997, the party branch of the village committee to rebuild the playhouse and build the village office, set up a library. 2000 villagers spontaneously set up a team of rice-planting songs, since the music class, and then set up a square dance team in 2012. Zhouzhi County has been named "double civilized village", by the then Xi'an City Vice Jiao Anfa praise.
At the beginning of the founding of New China, no less than 60 people working outside, which went to North Korea to make war had many meritorious achievements; Li Ancheng in the appointment of Xiangfan City Director. Later on, no less than hundreds of people worked in the outside world. ""After He Jomu for Changwu County Governor, Xianyang City, Director of the Bureau of Labor.
Wangcheng area is large, many monuments. Such as the beginning of the establishment of new China, there are Dongyue, Qu Niang, Ma Wang, three official towns on one side. With the upper three Tuns, the lower three Tuns, the upper four Tuns, the upper Wen Tuns, the lower four Tuns, Xinzheng, the lower day Tuns eight social partnership in the Castle Peak has, south of the almshouse. September 25, 2011 heritage home monitoring the village south of the building materials factory around an ancient tomb complex, found to have copper toads, tile pots, copper swords and so on.
Four Tun Town Wangcheng Village Zhenghui
Four Tun Town Wangcheng Village Zhenghui
Dongyue, the Ming Wanli years, Wangcheng, Zhongwang, Su village three families to the west of the business, come back to pass through the Tuxian Ganhe, the day fell heavy rain, could not go home, fortunately, Dongyue placed offerings to relieve hunger. After the sky cleared up, grateful to the bronze statue, it will be brought back to the upper Santun, Zhongwang, Wangcheng triangular shore, several horses can not pull, the car can not. Pull the messenger guessed that may be in this settlement, and later by a few rich families out of silver, other food out of manpower to build three, covering an area of six acres, the ancient oak in front of the sky, the south side of the cover of a theater building. March 28 of the lunar calendar for the meeting, is the only ancient meeting west of the county, by the village of Su, Wangcheng, Zhongwang three-year round. In the theater had run an elementary school up to three years, "" between the Four Olds will be dismantled, the ancient will continue.
Relief House, covers an area of more than 50 acres, there are kilns more than 20 eyes. Nationals here to establish a relief house, by Zhang Shouxuan, Pang Hongyuan in charge, then up to more than 100 people, no need to pay for food, labor without pay. When the land reform has returned to the place of origin, the remaining people divided into land, kiln, is now organized into 5 groups. 1984 to 1990 by the county and the four Tunxiang set up the four Tunxiang nursing home, more than 20 old, sick and disabled elderly. Now the kiln is still preserved.
Qu Niang, located in the southwest of the village, a long history. 1975 by Mr. Li Zhongchun, the villagers funded re-茸. There is a woman filial piety and respect for their parents, laundry occasionally see the phoenix at noon downstream tour. Tang King Li Shimin heard, with the court came to watch, it was too early, did not see the phoenix, Qu chopped the woman, said that deceived the king. Later, the phoenix flew to the king of the Tang Dynasty, which was named "Qu women", set aside silver to form this, a pond in front of the Hall of endless water flow, ponds next to the shade of the willows, becoming a major landscape. Another said that this happened in the bamboo valley Phoenix Ridge one. Because of the similarity of geomorphological features, built this. Chopping female day for the 19th day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar, so the 19th day of the seventh month for the ancient meeting.
The above is related to the woman born at noon is the life of the extinct, is about the history of sharing. After reading the woman born at noon time rich, I hope this will help you!