Brief introduction of Fuzhou Gulou District Museum

Gulou District Museum is located in the southeast of Wushan Scenic Area in Fuzhou, with a construction area of about 1.500 square meters. There are three ancient buildings built in 1884, that is, in the Qing Dynasty. Their buildings are spectacular, giving people a strong cultural heritage, and the calligraphy inside is also very distinctive, showing a typical architectural art style of the Qing Dynasty. The following small series has compiled a play guide. Please see below for details.

: Fares and reservations

1. zhenhai tower, Fuzhou Antique Exhibition Hall and Fuzhou Historical and Cultural City Exhibition Hall are open for free. You need to make an online reservation in advance in the menu bar of the official account of Gulou Cultural and Sports Tour WeChat.

2. At present, the daily limit is 100, and you need to make an online real-name appointment in advance to enter.

3. Visitors should wear masks correctly when entering our library, and strengthen personal protection throughout; Please actively cooperate with me to show my valid certificate, health code, travel record and scan the "institution health code". After successful registration, a green code appears, and you can only enter after passing the temperature test.

4. In case of queuing, please consciously keep a safe distance of one meter, please wait patiently and understand.

5. 14 days, people who have been to high-risk areas in China and have a temperature above 37.2, or have suspicious symptoms such as severe cough, chest tightness, shortness of breath and fatigue. , denied access to the library.

Business?Hours?

It is open from Tuesday to Sunday and closed every Monday (except holidays). Opening hours are:

9:00- 12:00 (admission is closed at 1 1:30 by appointment).

13:30- 17:00 (reservation will be closed at 16:30).

17: 00-2100 (no need to make an appointment, just drive Zhenhai Tower and Middle Road to the platform)

1. Zhenhai Tower

Zhenhai tower is located at the top of Pingshan Mountain at the northern end of the central axis of Fuzhou, a famous historical and cultural city. Because its mountain shape is like a screen, it fills the geographical features of northern Fuzhou without obstacles, so it is named Pingshan. In the fourth year of Ming Dynasty (137 1), Wang Gong, a captain of Xu School, presided over the reconstruction of Fuzhou Fucheng. First, he built a watchtower at the top of Pingshan Mountain as a sample building of other gates in Fuzhou, which was called "sample building". Therefore, the building overlooks the Minjiang Estuary thousands of miles away and is also an important symbol for ships to enter and leave Fuzhou Port. Therefore, the river controls the sea, so it was renamed as zhenhai tower. Over the past 600 years, zhenhai tower has been built and destroyed repeatedly. Among them, 1945 was converted into Linsen Memorial Hall, and 1970 was demolished for combat readiness. At the end of 2006, the Fuzhou Municipal Government restored and rebuilt the zhenhai tower at the original site. The size of the plane is still the old system, and the base is raised 10 meter. In June 2009, 5438+ 10 was officially opened to the public.

Address: No.0/39, South Fu Fei Road, Gulou District, Fuzhou.

Tel: 059 1-87802687

Bus route: You can take bus No.9, 19, 54, 129, 102,1/kloc-0, 78 and 80 and get off at Longyao Station, or you can take/kloc-0.

2. Fuzhou Hot Spring Museum

Fuzhou Hot Spring Museum is located in the northeast corner of Hot Spring Park in Gulou District. 2012/kloc-0 was established in February and officially opened to the public in 20 15. The exhibition hall mainly introduces the development of hot springs in Fuzhou, aiming at promoting the hot spring culture in Fuzhou. With the theme of "Fuzhou Long Mai Golden Soup", the exhibition hall of this museum combs and reproduces the history of hot spring development and utilization in Fuzhou 1700 years. The exhibition area is divided into four parts, the first part is the preface hall, the second part is the origin, the third part is Huimin, and the fourth part is health and fashion. The innovative development and utilization of hot springs in Fuzhou combines traditional hot springs with modern scientific and technological means, so that the hot springs gradually develop from the original single bathing function to leisure, fitness, entertainment, breeding, heating and other aspects, almost including food, clothing, housing and transportation.

Address: northeast corner of Wenquan Park, Wenquan Park Road, Gulou District

Bus route: Take Bus No.53 to Hot Spring Park Museum Station or Bus No.22..

3. Fuzhou Historical and Cultural City Exhibition Hall

Fuzhou Historical and Cultural City Exhibition Hall is located on the first floor of pingshan town Sea Tower. The exhibition hall area of Mingchenghui is about 1600 square meters. Established by Gulou District Committee and Government in 2008, it was officially opened to the public in May 20 15. In order to publicize the history and culture of Fuzhou, the exhibition hall was designed and built by Nanjing Baihui Decoration Co., Ltd., with time as the main line, showing the history of Fuzhou for more than 2200 years. The famous museum is divided into nine parts: Fujian Linhai, the capital of Fujian and Vietnam, Jinxian, Zhoucheng in Tang Dynasty, Lucheng in Song and Yuan Dynasties, Fucheng in Ming Dynasty, Huiqing City, modern city platform and contemporary glory, showing six urban expansions and five capital constructions in Fuzhou history.

Address: Foothill of Pingshan Park, No.0/39, Fu Fei South Road, Gulou District, Fuzhou.

Bus routes: No.9, 19, 54, 65, 78, 80, 102,10, 159, 160 to Yuanyuan.

4. Gao Shiqi Former Residence Exhibition Hall

Gao Shiqi's former residence is a famous residence preserved in downtown area. 1992 was announced as the second batch of district-level cultural relics protection units in Gulou District. In the same year, it was also listed as a famous residence protected by the municipal government. In 2005, the residents of the former residence moved. In 2006, the former residence was completely renovated and became the "Exhibition Hall of Gao Shiqi's Former Residence", and was rated as a patriotic education base for young people. It is managed by Fuzhou Museum and is open to the public. In 2007, according to the decision of the municipal government meeting, it was handed over to the cultural department of Gulou District for management and use.

Address: No.3 Aofengfang, Gulou District, Fuzhou

Bus route: Take K3, 19, 5 1, 52, 60, 64, 69, 74, 106, 122, 129 and get off at Longhua Tianqiao Station.

5. Lin Shu's former residence memorial hall

Lin Shu's former residence, located in Lianzhai Community, Shuibu Street, Gulou District, Fuzhou City, covers an area of 500 square meters with a construction area of 360 square meters. From west to east, it consists of stone door frame, screen door, hall, wing, patio and pavilion.

The exhibition hall of Lin Shu's former residence is divided into three parts. The first part introduces Lin Shu's life, the second part introduces his achievements in painting and calligraphy, and the third part introduces Lin Shu's translation.

Address: Lianzhai Community, Shuibu Street, Gulou District, Fuzhou

Bus route: Take K2, 74 and 93 in the city and get off at Ziyang Overpass (Dongguang Garden) Station.

comment

The scenic spot is a historical and cultural exhibition base, which has very important historical and cultural value and is well worth visiting.