Yuyuan Garden is located in the northeast of Shanghai's old city compartment, north of Fuyou Road, east of Anren Street, southwest of the old City God Temple, Yuyuan Mall connected. It is the only remaining Ming Dynasty garden in the Old City Hall. Inside the garden, the buildings and pavilions are different, the mountains and rocks are lofty, and the lake is brimming with water, which has been known as "Wonderful and beautiful in the South of the Yangtze River". Yuyuan Garden was built during the Jiajing period of the Ming Dynasty, and was originally a private garden of the Pan family. Yuyuan Garden was built in 1559, more than 400 years ago. It was originally a private garden in the Ming Dynasty, covering an area of more than 30 acres. In the garden, there are Sui Hall, large rockery, iron lions, fast building, moon building, Yu Linglong, Jade Water Gallery, listening to the Tao Pavilion, Han Bi Building, the inner garden Jing Guan Hall, the ancient theater and other pavilions and rockery, ponds and other more than 40 ancient buildings, sophisticated design, layout and delicate, to the secluded and beautiful, exquisite and transparent, with a small in the big features, reflecting the style of the southern gardens of Ming and Qing Dynasty architectural art, is a pearl of the Jiangnan classical gardens. It is a pearl among the classical gardens in Jiangnan.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty, during the uprising of the Dagger Society, the garden was used to point the spring hall for the northern command. Yuyuan Garden through the rise and fall, increasingly dilapidated. After liberation, the people *** Yuyuan large-scale repairs, the landscape of most of the year restored. The whole garden can be divided into four major scenic spots, presenting different characteristics, well conceived, delicate layout, to the quiet and beautiful, delicate and clear, with a small see the characteristics of the big, reflecting the Ming and Qing dynasties of the southern garden architecture of the artistic style. Yuyuan Garden also collects hundreds of plaques and inscriptions, most of which are handwritten by famous artists. The Yuyuan Garden was listed as a municipal cultural relics protection unit in 1959, and in February 1982, it was announced by the State Council as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
History
Pan Yunduan, the owner of Yuyuan Garden, was the son of Pan En, the Minister of Justice of the Ming Dynasty. In 1559, Pan Yunduan failed to pass the examination of the Ministry of Justice, and he was inspired to build a garden, which was built in the City God Temple in the Shanghai city compartment.
Secondly, in what era was the Hanbi Tower of Shanghai Yuyuan builtShanghai Yuyuan was built in 1559, with a history of more than four hundred and fifty years, and it is situated in the northeast of the old city compartment of Shanghai, with Fuyao Road on the north, Anren Street on the east, and the old City God Temple on the southwest. Adjacent to it, it is a typical Jiangnan classical garden with a history of more than four hundred and fifty, sixty years, it was originally a private garden in the Ming Dynasty, covering an area of more than thirty acres.
Inside the garden, there are three spikes hall, large rockery, iron lions, fast building, get the moon building, jade linglong, jade water corridor, listen to the Tao Pavilion, "Hanbi House", the inner garden Jing Guan Hall, the ancient theater and other pavilions and rockery, ponds and other four ancient buildings, well-designed, exquisite layout, to the secluded and beautiful, exquisite and clear, with a small in the big features, reflecting the style of garden architecture art of the south of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and is a perfect example of the style of garden architecture. The style of garden architecture and art, is a pearl in the Jiangnan classical gardens.
Third, the history of Hailanzhu is really Huang taiji's favorite consortYes
Chen Fei, Horqin Borjigit's, Mongolian name is Harjol, Haji Zhura, Chinese translation of the Hailanzhu, was born in about Wanli 37 years (1609), she is filial piety Zhuang's own sister, older than the filial piety Zhuang 4 years old. Hailanzhu was already 26 years old when she married Huang taiji, 9 years later than Xiaozhuang married Huang taiji. Historical records, Chenfei Hailanzhu can be described as the favor of the harem, Chongde six years, Chenfei died, Huang taiji posthumously Chenfei Minhui Gonghe Yuanfei.
In the first year of Chongde, Huang taiji sealed Hailanzhu as "Chen Fei" with the title commonly used for ancient consorts. To "Poetry" in the poem symbolizing love: "Guan Ju Ju, in the river of the continent, the fair lady, the gentleman good martial arts", the Chenfei living in the chambers named "Guan Ju Palace". Chen Fei's status in the five houses in the second. Second only to her aunt, Empress Xiaoduanwen.
You can look at the Baidu encyclopedia
://baike.baidu/view/574065.
Fourth, Shanghai which old townhouse food is goodIntroduction: These old townhouses in Shanghai have a mysterious origin, until today there is still a taste of the thirties, in this kind of townhouses to open a restaurant, the tone is modern, elegant, diners in the heart In the process of enjoying the food, it seems to be swallowing the heavy aroma of history.
The bustling old Shanghai has created many different styles of foreign houses. These old houses have a mysterious origin, and until today there is still the flavor of the 1930s in Shanghai. To open a restaurant in such a house, the tone is modern and elegant, and the diners seem to be swallowing the heavy aroma of history while enjoying the food with all their heart.
Fook 1039. Fook 1088
It is said that the more luxurious and noble place, the simpler the address, "Fook 1039", "Fook 1088" operators obviously know this way. Operator Fang's family has a distinguished family lineage, naturally, there is a unique way of catering, now by the third generation of the Fang family and made a magnificent turn around, become a non-hanging club of the brand but with all the private clubs have such as privacy, high level and personalized service advantages of the restaurant. The restaurant should be furnished with small ornaments and even lamps, which are carefully collected by the owner and old Shanghai collector Ms. Fang Fu Yafen, many of which date back to her grandmother's grandmother's era, and tell you about the golden age of Shanghai in the modern era, and let you feel the taste of the public house family's life in that era with the tip of your tongue. Because here the staff team is very stable, waiters are familiar with every familiar guests here, familiar with their tastes and favorite rooms, the heart of the service as fine as dust as the old family members of the old public house family, so that you have a kind of enter the door into the family of gold and dust in a sense of splendor.
"Delicious" is always a very important part. The theme of "Blessing 1088" and "Blessing 1039" is the flavor of the sea style. Shanghai cuisine as the basis, fully and boldly fused with elements of local dietary characteristics, rather than copying the old Shanghai menu. Crabmeat with toast, foie gras with savory meat and vegetables on rice, apple with chicken, matsutake pork chop ...... These seemingly distant ingredients by creative matching and careful cooking, not only to make your tongue and teeth, and from the tip of the tongue sensual experience of what is called the flavor of the sea.
Fu 1088 Address: Jing'an District, Zhenning Road, No. 375 (Yuyuan Road intersection) Tel: 021-52397878
Fu 1039 Address: Changning District, Yuyuan Road, No. 1039 (near Jiangsu Road) Tel: 021-52371878
The Old Foreign Garden Restaurant
The old foreign garden restaurant used to be a Shanghai Bund tycoon. The private residence of Du Yuesheng's fourth aunt, the background alone is very evocative. The fireplace, gorgeous chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows, gramophone, vaguely can find traces of the life of Shanghai's golden girl in those days. The interior is elegant, cozy and open, and the small garden outside is small but well lit.
The food is good, said to be very local flavor, slightly sweet, and lighter than the general local dishes, more in line with the modern approach to health. Smoked fish, sweet and sour chops, excellent beef, crabmeat tofu, fried buns, braised pork, Taihu Lake three white flavor are very good, the service is more general, so go when you must pay attention to the dress code.
Address: Luwan District, Shaoxing Road, No. 27 (South Shaanxi Road, between Ruijin Road) Tel: 021-64333506
Xijia Garden restaurant
Xijia Garden to the main food, the output has always been "thick oil and red sauce", but also a good taste of the Canton gang. Crystal shrimp, green bean puree, hand-torn pigeon, crabmeat ringing bells ...... are Xijia Garden's signature dishes.
The Xijia Garden, an independent European-style villa, was built in 1913 and was originally the private mansion of Xide Yi, the governor of the *** Central Bank. After liberation, it was nationalized and became the principal's office building of the Shanghai Conservatory of Music High School, and was converted into a restaurant in 1998.
Address: 1 Dongping Road, Xuhui District (near Yueyang Road)
Phone: 021-64747052 64729041
V. History of FooFoo Surname: Foo Ancestor: Foo Zidan Origin of Surname: There are two ways of saying the origin of the Foo family name*** One is from the "Surname Kaojiao," the argument that the origin of the family name of Foo is the Spring and Autumn Qi The first is from the "Surname Kaojiao" theory that the origin of the surname Fu is Qi Qi during the Spring and Autumn Period.
The other is that his name was changed. One of the books, Tang Shu - Turkic Biography, believes that the Fu family is one of the eight surnames of Baekje in the Tang Dynasty.
Later, after the Baekje country was destroyed, the descendants of the evacuation of various places, there is a Fu Fu Shun's family name, ran to the Central Plains settled, in accordance with the habits of the ***, simplify their own surnames for the Fu, thus becoming a constituent part of the Fu family in our country. And the other branch of the Fushi from the Ming Dynasty Zhang Fushi.
During the Jiajing period, Emperor Shizong had praised him as "clear but Fushi, brave but Ma Fang". So Zhang Fushi changed his surname to Fushi to show the honor of the Emperor's grace.
The surname Bok added new blood. County: Baekje County Kang Xi's Royal Pen - the world's first blessing In 1673 AD, Kang Xi for his grandmother Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang "blessed renewal of life", wrote a shocking ancient and modern "longevity of the blessing", this blessing implies "more children, more talent, more fields,
孝庄 "请福聚福",康熙则 "送福得福",所以此福被称为 "天下第一灵验之福"。 Fu in the "Kangxi Royal Pen of the treasure" seal plus the top, the metaphor of "luck at the head, Fukushin high light" meaning ...... Spring Festival paste "Fu "word, is a long-established folk custom in China.
Folk in order to more fully embodied on a happy life and a better future aspirations and wishes, simply "Fu" word upside down sticker, said "happiness has been", "fortune has been to The word "Fu" is simply pasted upside down to indicate that "happiness has arrived" and "good fortune has arrived". "Fu" word upside down in folklore there is a legend.
Zhu Yuanzhang, Emperor of the Ming Dynasty, used the word "Fu" as a secret mark to prepare for the murder, where the door is posted in front of the word of blessing of the family will be exempt from execution. Kindness of Queen Ma to eliminate this disaster, the size of the city's families must be in the morning before the door in their own pasted a "lucky" word, a family illiterate, but the "lucky" word pasted upside down.
The emperor was furious, and immediately ordered the imperial army to decapitate the family. Queen Ma saw things are not good, busy Zhu Yuanzhang said: "The family knows that you visit today, deliberately put the word of blessing posted upside down, this is not the meaning of 'blessed to'?" When the emperor heard that it made sense, he ordered the release of the people.
From then on, people will be the word of blessing posted upside down, a search for good luck, the second to commemorate Empress Ma. However, today we are going to introduce the "world's first blessing" of the Kangxi Emperor's handwriting is another story.
Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty loved calligraphy, but very few inscriptions, so the Kangxi Imperial Pen is the least of the emperors' pen and ink, which has a "Kangxi word worth a thousand dollars," said. Legend has it that there are only three words left in Kangxi's life that have been passed down: "Wu Wei" and "Fu".
"WU WEI" is now stored in the Forbidden City, and the main character of this article, "the world's first blessing" is stored in Beijing, King Gong's Palace in the "blessed" monument. Legend has it that Emperor Kangxi lost his mother at a young age and was raised by Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang.
However, when Kangxi was in her prime, Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang became seriously ill. Kangxi to save his grandmother's heart, filial piety in the brush, created a shock of the ancient and modern "Fukushou" joint characters, and then enlisted the world's skilled craftsmen, it is carved in a large stone, and carry this "Fuk" monument to the Hall of Prayers to worship the God of Heaven.
In order to show filial piety, Kangxi Emperor kneeling in the "blessed" monument to pray for blessings, God has the spirit of the Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang body miraculously recovered, Kangxi Emperor will "blessed" monument back to the palace enshrined in the Buddha's Pavilion. Qianlong succeeded to the throne, the "world's first blessing" to his favorite minister Heshen, Heshen ordered thousands of Taihu Lake stone, in the back garden of their own residence into a giant dragon, the location of this dragon is just in the capital on the dragon vein, he will be "the world's first blessing" hidden in the dragon's den He hid the "world's first blessing" in the dragon's lair and worshiped it with great care.
Since the reform and opening up, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage on the "Fu" monument repair, as "China's three best" one of the cultural relics. Many overseas celebrities have come to seek blessings and honor their elders with the topography of the hanging scroll.
Foreign heads of state visiting China have also come to admire the "world's first blessing".
But due to the use of herbs in topography, such as not to limit, day long, the monument will be weathered out, so the current state departments have been sealed with a glass cover of the monument, prohibit topography. Throughout the Kangxi Emperor's handwriting this word of blessing, strong, quite a momentum, the upper right corner of the stroke is very much like a "more" word, the lower side of the "field" word, and the right side of the extremely similar "life" The right side of the character is very similar to the word "life", so the character "福" also implies the deep meaning of "many sons, many talents, many clothes, many fields, many blessings, many lives".
More precious is the monument is engraved on the upper part of the imperial seal of the Kangxi seal to the town of blessing, which is the other historical monument can not be compared, so the word of blessing can not be posted upside down. Legend has it that whoever invites the old man back to his home with this "world's first blessing" will surely be able to add happiness and longevity to the old man.
The "Fu" word in the please back after there are certain instructions, hanging out on New Year's Eve, every day to clean hands and incense, and at night with their hands to touch the word "Fu", from the bottom up, touch the higher, the more longevity will be, until the first day of the month of January 15 must be put away in deep storage, which is known as "touching the year of the Fu increase the year of life! This is called "touching the year fortune to increase the life of the year". To be the next year, the Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Chung Yeung, the winter solstice, New Year's Eve day can be hung out again.
The original monument stored in the Prince Gong Palace.
The original monument is stored in Prince Gong's residence.
Who knows the history of the change of the Suhewan in Shanghai
The water of the Suzhou River flows into the Huangpu River from the west to the east. But the urbanization of Shanghai started from the mouth of the river at the east end and extended westward retrospectively. Along both sides of the river, there used to be scattered farmland, wetlands, reeds, ditches and branches, and the wildness of the remote places became heavier and heavier, and the "autumn wind, the clumps of reeds were sparse, and the Honglan returned to the purple when the sun went down". In front of the spreading trend of urbanization, these native things can no longer with the expansion of the economy **** habitat, they have to step backward. In the space they vacated, the British Consulate, Lai Cha Hotel, Broadway Building, Wenhui Museum, the new Tianan Hall, Guanglu Theater, public hospital stalls, Post Office Building, Waterworks, Tin Hau Temple, Riverside Building, Tap Fire House, St. John's College (later St. John's University) and so on, and so on, the building of their own merit. These buildings are situated near the water and were called "Lianyun Pavilions" by the people of the time. They drew a side profile of the expanding city with their commercial bustle, and the Suzhou River, which flowed through them, became an inner river of the city.
For more than a hundred years, the process of urban development has been linked to the process of human influence and domination of the Suzhou River. This human influence and domination has caused the river to become more and more enveloped by the socio-economic structure of its banks, and has caused the river to lose its natural color little by little as it continues to flow.
The revolution that transformed China in the mid-twentieth century changed many things, but the river that flowed through the city remained out of sight, and more than 40 years ago, elementary school textbooks used the metaphor of black peonies in full bloom to describe the smoke coming out of chimneys in factories. Its exaggeration and reverie revealed the romantic irrelevance of the literati, but also truly recorded the ideals and aspirations of the Chinese people of that era for industrialization.
At the dawn of the 21st century, green is being sown along the banks of the river. The extension of green leads to the extension of hope and longing. We look forward to the new century, Suzhou Creek to reappear in the smoke and rain of the spirit of the show, the sunset under the charm; water fish swimming, the shore birds singing. There are thousands of wishes and hopes, this day has come.
VII, 1865 Shanghai what historical eventsSeptember 20, 1865 Zeng Guofan, Li Hongzhang set up Jiangnan General Administration of Machine Building
September 20, 1865, Zeng Guofan, Li Hongzhang set up in Shanghai Jiangnan General Administration of Machine Building. This is the largest modern military enterprise opened by the Qing *** foreign affairs faction. Also known as the Jiangnan Manufacturing Bureau, Jiangnan Manufacturing Bureau, Shanghai Machine Bureau, Shanghai Manufacturing Bureau. 1865 Li Hongzhang to 40,000 taels of silver in Hongkou to buy the American flag ironworks, and will be part of the Suzhou Bureau of Oceanic Artillery machine and Zeng Guofan sent Yung Ma-teung bought back from the United States, the above Oceanic Artillery Bureau and into the Ironworks, the establishment of the General Administration of the Jiangnan Manufacturing Bureau. Made more than 540,000 yuan of funding, and later repeatedly expanded by the Qing *** assigned Shanghai Customs tax revenue of 20% as perennial funding.
Employing more than 2,000 workers. 1867 moved to the town of Gaochangmiao, expanding equipment, machine shop, gun building, steam furnace (boiler) factory, foundry, shipyard and so on. Covering an area of more than 70 acres. To the 80's and successively built a shell factory, mine factory, steel mill, maroon gunpowder factory, smokeless gunpowder factory and so on. The Bureau to the production of guns and bullets as the main, supplemented by the repair of ships and ships, and attached to the Translation Museum, mechanical school, training of technicians, translation and military, engineering-related books, but also a small number of history and political books.
eight, Shanghai Shanghai TV series Liu Gongzheng is not a real character in historyLiu Gongzheng prototype is Huang Chujiu.
Huang Chujiu (1872-1931) name Chengqian, the name of the Jiaojiu, in his later years, signed himself master of the Zhifu Lu. He was a native of Yuyao, Zhejiang Province, and studied Chinese ophthalmology with his mother in his early years, and then opened a clinic in Shanghai, named Yi Shou Room.
In 1890, he gave up traditional Chinese medicine and switched to western medicine, opening a Chinese pharmacy, and in 1907, he co-founded the Wuzhou Pharmacy with Xia Zifang.
In 1912, he opened a new stage in Shanghai, and in 1915, he founded the Dachan Tobacco Company.
In 1915, he founded the Dachan Tobacco Company, and in the following year, the Sino-French Pharmacy was reorganized into a joint-stock company, and he became the chairman of the board of directors.
In 1918, the company set up a sole proprietorship, China Film Company, and in 1919, opened the Day and Night Bank.
In the following winter, he and Ye Shantao opened the "Shanghai Night Market Voucher Exchange" and served as the chairman of the board of directors. 1923, he was appointed as the general manager of the Chinese and Western pharmacies.
In 1924, he founded the China Film Company, and in 1927, he became the chairman of the Shanghai New Pharmaceutical Association.
In his later years, he was heavily indebted due to speculation.
Later, he did not want to study, so he practiced medicine with his mother, and in 1890 (Guangxu 16), he set up a Chinese and French pharmacy on Avenida de la Fazenda (present-day Jinling East Road).
The manufacture and sale of "Aloe Brain Juice" caused a sensation and was a best seller, making a huge profit. The development of "Longhu Rendan" is very lucrative.
Huang Chujiu to the Chinese and French pharmacies as the foundation of the business, in 1912 founded the new new stage, 1913, the creation of the "building outside the building" roof garden. At the same time, he also set up a joint venture to build a new company, renting land to build the "New World" amusement park (now the intersection of Nanjing Road West and *** Central).
"New World" after the split, and in 1917 to set up China's largest "Big World" amusement park. 1918 and sole proprietor of the Chinese film company, 1919, the opening of day and night bank, 1920, a partnership to open the "Shanghai day and night securities". "The company's main goal is to provide the best possible service to the public.
In addition, Huang also invested in three-star real estate company, Fuchang cigarette company, nine star cigarette company, Dachang cigarette factory, hot springs bath, bath pool, Luo Chunge teahouse, Huang Longtai tea store, JiuFuTang paper fan Zhuang, JiuFu NanShangDan, MaiShiKai candy store and other size of more than 100 industrial and commercial enterprises. 1927 before and after the construction of JiuFu pharmaceutical factory, the Sino-French Pharmacy Pharmacy, in the Dragon Road, the opening of the Huang Chuju nine hospitals, to the poor to give medical care and medicine. In 1927, he built the Nine Fortune Pharmaceutical Factory and opened the Wong Chor Kau Hospital on Longmen Road to provide medicine to the poor.
After 1927 by the Golden Rong, Du Yuesheng and other people to combat, hate, and since then seriously ill. 1931 January 19 died at the age of 59 years old.