6, the reporter saw in Mianzhu City, housing damage is serious, there are some collapsed half of the building has not been cleaned up. However, the public mood is stable, some commercial stores normal business, most people live in tents. Relative to the residents of the tent, is the road on both sides of the open-air stores everywhere. In Mianzhu city square next to the nylon cloth built from open tents lined up, tent banks, tent supermarkets, tent bookstores have everything.
From the Mianzhu Municipal Bureau of Commerce reporter learned that Mianzhu has 13,266 industrial and commercial households, including hotels, hotels accounted for 29.78%. The earthquake caused the city's many shopping malls, hotels, restaurants collapsed. Shopping centers and supermarkets in the city of more than 3,000 square meters **** there are five, 70% of these five units of the building collapsed and could not operate. Mianzhu Municipal Party Committee Standing Committee, Minister of Propaganda Luo Yingguang said in an interview with reporters, "After the earthquake, Mianzhu city functions are completely paralyzed. At present, the water supply is only in part of the area of the first floor, power supply is only in part of the street, natural gas interruption, the third day after the earthquake only to restore the wireless communication with the outside world, so far the landline is still paralyzed. Our city's functions have not yet been restored."
Although the conditions are still very difficult, but many industrial enterprises in Mianzhu have resumed production.
In the afternoon of June 6, in the town of Tumen, Mianzhu City, Qiankun Group Xinkun Machinery Manufacturing Limited Liability Company, a large warehouse, the workers are working intensely to produce, a corner of the warehouse set up a temporary office and staff canteen.
Zhou Shujun, general manager of the company, told us, "After the disaster, we immediately assessed and strengthened the plant, resumed production on May 19, is one of the earliest enterprises in Mianzhu City to resume production. 23 May, we produced the first batch of post-earthquake products through the coach straight to Shanghai, will be exported from Shanghai to the United States."
This private enterprise to the production, processing, sales of automotive connecting rods, crankshafts, machining, products in addition to supporting the Dongqi, mainly for export, the market is mainly in the United States, Australia, Germany and Southeast Asia.
From May 23, they have produced 8 batches of products sent to foreign markets. "5 production lines, we have resumed 3, nearly 400 employees are back, temporarily not on the staff to clean up the scene, everyone is bent on resuming production as soon as possible, the recovery of production is the greatest help to the disaster area!" Zhou Shujun said.
It is understood that 60% of the output value of the Xinkun company from the Dongqi supporting. Like Xinkun, Mianzhu City, there are many large and small for the Dongqi supporting enterprises, the formation of an industrial chain. 2007, Xinkun company in order to Dongqi supporting, invested 70 million yuan to buy modern equipment.
Will the loss of Dongqi bring a huge impact on Xinkun? Zhou Shujun said, "the future development, we are full of confidence. May 24, Dongqi on the resumption of production, and put forward in six months to return to the pre-earthquake 80% of the production capacity, the original annual production target of generator sets unchanged. I think we should have great prospects in the future."
The words of Liu Zhizian, deputy minister of the Party Committee Propaganda Department of Dongqi, put Zhou Shujun more at ease. He told us, because the Dongqi reconstruction needs a process, in order to complete the hand-held orders as soon as possible, at this stage Dongqi will be more non-core business to supporting enterprises to complete. For a large number of Mianzhu, such as Xinkun for the Dongqi supporting machinery manufacturing enterprises, this may be a greater opportunity.
In Mianzhu, a lot of enterprises like Xinkun in the post-earthquake quickly launched a self-help and reconstruction, and quickly find new opportunities.
Of course, the post-disaster reconstruction of Mianzhu City, there are many problems to think about. How to re-plan the layout, adjust the industrial structure, is the leadership of Mianzhu facing the subject.
From the point of view of the existing industrial system, Mianzhu is facing the challenge of self-evident. Dongqi overall relocation, machinery manufacturing industry will have to become a supporting industry from the leading industries; phosphate chemical industry because the raw material mine was destroyed, it is difficult to resume production in a short period of time, if you seek raw materials from the outside world, is bound to increase the cost of phosphorus chemical industry will also have to make adjustments. What's more, as a serious pollution of the phosphorus chemical industry can be restored, how to restore are to be discussed. Many Mianzhu cadres and masses believe that the post-disaster reconstruction needs to hold a scientific attitude, can not be rushed.
"First of all, we need to assess the geological hazards, and then scientific evidence, scientific planning, in the reconstruction of the geological conditions should be clarified, so that we can rebuild Mianzhu." Luo Yingguang said. The many people are still homeless, the basic functions of the city has not yet been restored to Mianzhu, the priority is to restore the city's functions as soon as possible, and do a good job of resettlement of the affected people.
In accordance with the deployment of the central, Jiangsu Province to support the post-disaster reconstruction of Mianzhu. May 23, after 42 hours of overnight journey, Jiangsu Province to support the first batch of Mianzhu supplies, has successfully arrived in the disaster area. It is understood that, within a month, Jiangsu builders will let 2000 local people in the disaster area from the tent to move into a new residential area with showers, toilets, as well as schools, medical clinics. Through the support of Jiangsu, the pace of post-disaster reconstruction in Mianzhu will be accelerated.
A few days ago, Mianzhu City, the leading group of post-disaster reconstruction announced that the official start of post-disaster reconstruction planning. Planning period for the last 3 years (2008-2010) and after 5 years (2011-2015), the last 3 years to recovery and reconstruction, after 5 years to development and improvement. The overall scheme of post-disaster recovery and reconstruction planning includes post-disaster reconstruction general planning, town system planning, rural construction planning, urban and rural housing construction planning, infrastructure construction planning, public ****service facilities construction, productivity layout and industrial adjustment planning, market service system planning, epidemic prevention and mitigation and ecological environment restoration planning, and post-disaster reconstruction land use planning. After the approval of the State Council, Mianzhu will be in accordance with the principles of prioritization, focus, standardization and orderly, according to the law to gradually promote.
It is believed that the conversion of old industries will inevitably produce space for new industries. Along with the change of the town, this former thriving industrial city will certainly appear opportunities and challenges co-exist.
With the efforts of the local labor department, 258 enterprises from inside and outside Sichuan Province have provided more than 10,000 jobs to Mianzhu. Mianzhu also opened three tent training schools for migrant workers, teaching welding, microcomputer and other practical skills to enhance their employability. Local agricultural production has also begun to get on a normal track. Mianzhu City Agricultural Bureau to raise funds by all means, began to buy spring silkworms, so that sericulture production returned to normal.
In the square of Mianzhu City, the doctors of Mianzhu Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital are providing medical services to the public in tents. Wu Xiaoping, director of the Chinese hospital, told us that their entire staff is on duty 24 hours a day and receives nearly 1,000 patients every day. He said, "Those who are alive are lucky, we have to help more people." They now boil Chinese medicine to relieve summer heat and prevent illness every day and give it to the public for free.
The interview in Mianzhu let us feel that the majority of cadres and masses in Mianzhu have a strong determination, have a quick response, coupled with the counterpart support to Mianzhu from all over the world, Mianzhu post-disaster reconstruction is accelerating the pace. Mianzhu people have stood up from the ruins
.